Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's still assuming they have anything that is charged or works. In a news story that I can't remember because this thread is moving fast someone mentioned they found a burned computer in the first burned truck. So perhaps they only have cell phones. Lugging a computer that doesn't work on foot is probably not something they would do. But once again I'm reaching with all of this.

Apologies, should have been clearer. KNet is a telecom company in Northern Ontario that services remote fly-in communities. It bleeds over a wee bit into Manitoba...

Was the field in Cold Lake anywhere near the Canadian Forces Base Cold Lake?

I think that would be a huge draw for these two in their "warfare" mentality. Were they trying to get close to or into the base?

(which reminds me, I'll bet Len Dyck had some nice binoculars with him and K&B stole them, too)

Hope this link is fine..Thinking of BS's father and his comment about camouflage.
Father Of Teen Linked To Lucas Fowler's Death Says They're "Trained In War & Camouflage"
https://www.quora.com/How-do-you-use-camouflage-effectively-Do-camouflaged-clothes-actually-work
main-qimg-d88ecf72a8a32c331710b5f0ff225253-c

main-qimg-9b19c859b217ecf8e74f9e19e99139ac-c

main-qimg-161b6cb47a23aa40852a0c0fa3839743-c

main-qimg-d03dfdfda2df4afc071376c160fdc925-c

main-qimg-d790b4ef80f57144f10a520a243fcc23-c

"See how hard it is noticing them? That’s how camo works when employed nicely."

Why things are seen. Shape, shine, shadow, silhouette, spacing, movement, pattern, IR signature.

On the last part, CADPAT (what Bryer is wearing) counteracts NV/IR TWS. Doesn't look issued (pockets are all wrong), but still some of the best cam I've seen when used in the jungle/bush. Far better than what the RCMP were wearing (multicam, likely thru Arcteryx LEAF).

If it was them at the dump, my guess for their search includes wire (as has already been mentioned) or some other basic piece of metal (length of pipe or angle iron? hammer?) needed to fix something or for some idea they are trying to manifest.

Also, perhaps shoelaces. Or indeed shoes. Shirts (as has also been mentioned).

Many other possibilities too.

MOO

I think that would be a huge draw for these two in their "warfare" mentality. Were they trying to get close to or into the base?

(which reminds me, I'll bet Len Dyck had some nice binoculars with him and K&B stole them, too)

Probably not. Cold Lake is an active fighter base. Security is off the charts.

IMHO they are too self absorbed to off themselves or let injury, illness, or starvation take them.
If LE come upon them, they will do everything to avoid killing them. Capturing them is the priority. Shooting them would be only in order to incapacitate them for arrest. They will not die by "cop suicide", or go out in a hail of bullets, so they're only alternative is to off themselves. If they were too injured, ill, or starving, they would not put up with that misery.

I am wondering of Mr.D may not have died if he had heard warnings about the previous highway murders in a more timely fashion before he found himself being killed on the side of the road on his way to a camping trip :(
I think that's a really valid point. When we heard about the suspicious deaths, people were freaking out wondering if they had to worry or take precaution. I think the media and RCMP dropped the ball on this.

Those are the words that were used in a number of articles.

“The injuries inflicted were so “brutal”, Ms Deese’s heartbroken brother said the family was told an open casket would not be allowed at her funeral.”

Killer ‘still on the loose’ with headstart

She was told, presumably by RCMP victim assistance and while the body was in Canada, that an open casket funeral was not a possibility. She, and many more, assumed extreme brutality.

If there is a trial, we will learn more. For now, all we know is that the couple, fully clothed, died next to their vehicle due to gun violence (e.g.: they were shot).

Witness said it was behind “the hospital”.

Thanks, it's important to remember that the killing of Lucas and Chynna seems to have had a rage or an emotion component to it that exceeded a simple robbery.

This is what makes dealing with these two more than just a couple of stupid teenagers.

There is a psychopathic component to the brutality. Let's not forget that.
Possibly, but not necessarily.

A shotgun would leave horrific wounds, especially if they were shot in the head or face.

They would be left unrecognizable.

I posted a large road map in a previous thread. Cold Lake was on their fast escape route through Alberta.

But we have an extra night (July 19/20) after Prof. Dyck murder, so they could have met someone in Alberta.

All very good points. Of course, in this case, the defense will point out that LE itself must have had some doubts about the murder charges for Lucas and Chynna, since they didn’t file them right away (and didn’t immediately warn the public that there was a general threat). The initial evidence didn’t point to B and K.

So, there needs to be a balance. Naturally in this case, 99% of the public already has them convicted, so it’ll be an uphill defense battle for sure.

I disagree. They delay in charges may very well have to do with pending lab results or perhaps something they don't want disclosed at this time. The RCMP needed to lay some form of formal charges to issue the Canada wide warrant. There is very likely evidence still being processed, results pending, further witness statements requiring follow up, etc.

Both murders will be tried separately and there is also a chance that both men will be tried separately so just because some charges have been laid and others haven't doesn't prove doubt or anything concerning. There are too many people watching this for the RCMP to make mistakes and they aren't fond of chasing someone across Canada and seeing them get off on a technicality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971