Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone was asking about camo clothing seen on one of the man running into the woods. This is from The Guardian:

2d ago 03:37
[URL='https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2019/jul/29/canada-manhunt-police-travel-to-york-landing-after-sighting-of-teen-suspects-live?page=with:block-5d3e5b1a8f0845f89e31624a#block-5d3e5b1a8f0845f89e31624a']

Kat Eschner reports that the two men spotted by Bear Clan Patrol, the community-based policing group, appeared to be wearing the same clothing – Schemegelsky in a camouflage jacket and McLeod in a blue T-shirt – that they were pictured in six days ago in CCTV footage from a hardware store in Meadow Lake, Saskatchewan, according to News 1130.

When the men were spotted, they ran into the trees, according to members of the Bear Clan Patrol.
[/URL]

The “dump” is 65 miles SW of Gillam. I can’t find it on maps. Any one have a location other then that.

Jmo I would think they would head south/ southwest.

This is the best we could come up with here ...

upload_2019-7-30_11-3-3.png

As the crow flies, the vehicle was 120km from the dump. Gillam is 90km (60m) from the dump. Gillam is where searchers were stationed. It is not the last known location for the suspects.

upload_2019-7-30_11-3-52.png

If LE come upon them, they will do everything to avoid killing them. Capturing them is the priority. Shooting them would be only in order to incapacitate them for arrest. They will not die by "cop suicide", or go out in a hail of bullets, so they're only alternative is to off themselves. If they were too injured, ill, or starving, they would not put up with that misery.

RCMP shoot to kill. If someone is shooting at them, that is what they will do.

I’m not sure if that’s the case. That’s a really tiny round.

If you ever get shot by a gun, that’s the caliber you want to get shot by.

I think we need to separate the two statements:

1. Died by gun violence; and
2. The open casket statement.

Scavenging animals may have precluded the ability to have a visitation. A .22 will still kill you.

Scavenging animals may have precluded the ability to have a visitation. A .22 will still kill you.

It’s possible that animals did that, but I think the implication was that the killers were responsible for their condition.

And of course a 22 will still kill you, I’m just talking about the damage caused by a round like that, vs the most devastating gunshot wound you can have.

One inflicted by a shotgun.

Odd place to get stuck. Looks like the might have been trying to use 28th st to get farther north without driving Route 897.

This was during mid-day? Not at night?

Vehicle was first noticed by witness’ brother’s wife at 9 am. Not clear if it had not been there for sure earlier - i.e. is it possible they were there for some time through the night? Dunno.

I think that's a really valid point. When we heard about the suspicious deaths, people were freaking out wondering if they had to worry or take precaution. I think the media and RCMP dropped the ball on this.

Absolutely. If the van could have been connected to the victims on July 15, police would have known the identity of the victims and the nature of the murders. Dr Leonard Dyck would have known that he needed to be cautious regarding roadside stops due to random murders on July 15, and he very likely would not have been alone on the side of the road on July 19.

Someone dropped the ball. RCMP followed protocol and notified the public of the murders as soon as they understood the situation. Unfortunately, that was delayed 3 days.

I also know that if a body is left out long enough before it can be picked up (on a holiday) open casket is out.

Yes a .22 is lethal.

The “dump” is 65 miles SW of Gillam. I can’t find it on maps. Any one have a location other then that.

Jmo I would think they would head south/ southwest.

We aren't allowed to link to him, but the reporter Josh Boswell has an interview with Travis Bighetty on his twitter that points out the dump on a map.

I know it wasn't the last physical siting, however, I consider the last place they were was where the Rav4 was found burning Monday night.

Thinking more about the condition of the bodies.

Don’t we have conflicting accounts here?

No obvious wounds from the person who secured the scene, and reports of an open casket being out of the question?

Or am I mistaken?

Was the field in Cold Lake anywhere near the Canadian Forces Base Cold Lake?

I think that would be a huge draw for these two in their "warfare" mentality. Were they trying to get close to or into the base?

(which reminds me, I'll bet Len Dyck had some nice binoculars with him and K&B stole them, too)

The townsite of Cold Lake borders Cold Lake. CFB Cold Lake is about 12km away. There’s no way the two would get access to the base. It appears they didn’t even have the sense to know not to drive into muddy fields.

Absolutely. If the van could have been connected to the victims on July 15, police would have known the identity of the victims and the nature of the murders. Dr Leonard Dyck would have known that he needed to be cautious regarding roadside stops due to random murders on July 15, and he very likely would not have been alone on the side of the road on July 19.

Someone dropped the ball. RCMP followed protocol and notified the public of the murders as soon as they understood the situation. Unfortunately, that was delayed 3 days.

What is weird in this and I'm only going by memory, I remember hearing very early on, maybe the day after the couple were found, that Lucas was arguing with an older man at the side of the road. An eyewitness account was that it was an older bearded man. I'll see if I can find that story. But that sure sounds like Leonard.

It’s possible that animals did that, but I think the implication was that the killers were responsible for their condition.

And of course a 22 will still kill you, I’m just talking about the damage caused by a round like that, vs the most devastating gunshot wound you can have.

One inflicted by a shotgun.

For sure. MOO is that they probably don't have a long gun though. Hard to hide, and likely would have been noticed. A pistol can be kept in one's wasteband or a cargo pocket. Sighting at the dump (if accurate) also didn't mention a weapon. 5.56, .303 and 7.62 (common rd sizes) also cause horrific wounds. I'm less interested in the mechanism of death, and more in the fact they are ostensibly successfully evading detection and capture.

The C130 that was deployed is used successfully all the time to spot people adrift at sea. Sometimes without hi-vis clothing on.

I am packing up and heading out on my cross Canada road trip today. I am not letting two punks deter me. I have tremendously enjoy the discussions on here and felt the frustrations, stress as probably most have. I sincerely hope the suspects are captured alive soon, if they are not already deceased. If they are hiding out in someone’s basement, I hope they man up and come out and face the music.

Cheers all ... see you in a few weeks at which time I hope there will be positive developments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay