Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The camper shell, yes!!!!!!!!!!! Why is there zero remnants of it?? When they first posted that pic of the dented truck, I thought it was a different burned truck.

The interesting thing about the burned truck is that there are no remnants of anything, the camper was fiberglass and there shouldn't be anything left of that, however there would be some remnants of it if it had some sort of steel frame, if it was aluminum it would have melted too, I feel the roof distorted like that due to the heat. All of this I feel is irrelevant to the situation though and don't feel there is any conspiracy of a missing camper in those pics.....but that is just me.

Wouldn’t a likely interpretation of ‘heated and frustrated’ be: “You’ve got to let me help you! You can’t just camp at the side of the road all night!” (The danger of being hit by a car, if nothing else.)

Exactly that thought has crossed my mind numerous times. Why the van was still there hours after the first helpful person offered mechanical assistance totally baffles me. I’ve only travelled the Alaskan Highway once and I recall vehicles pulled over for the night at abandoned gravel pits and down access roads, which presumably is Crown Land. But not on roadside shoulders.

A vehicle parked on the side of any remote highway for a long period of time usually triggers two possibilities - a broken down vehicle, occupants requiring assistance or an abandoned vehicle that would get towed away. It’s just not a common place to stay the night.

I wonder if the pleading man was indeed a Good Samaritan who’d also noticed the van parked there hours earlier. As he’s no longer being sought he likely came forward and the RCMP have no reason to involve him any further. JMO

And if they killed l&c they stayed in the area for 5 days (Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday). They didn't run then. L&c were found Monday morning. LD was found Friday. Even though they were six hours apart that's not very far apart up north. So they didn't run after supposedly murdering l&c but they ran after killing LD? That does not make sense. They were charged with second-degree murder for LD so it wasn't planned premeditated. And they have not been charged with the deaths of l&c ... so there's something in this whole picture that were missing and the police have not told us about.

Agree.

Re: Bearded man sketch

Kam has that little soul patch below his lower lip associated with his goatee. His missing person photo also shows the soul patch. I notice he looks a little bit unshaven in the Meadow Lake Co-op photo.

The bearded man sketch shows a full beard below the lower lip, not a soul patch, and I think his face looks fuller and he looks older

Bryer's missing person photo and the Meadow Lake Co-op photos both give me the creeps.

Kam has that little soul patch below his lower lip associated with his goatee. His missing person photo also shows the soul patch. I notice he looks pretty clean shaven in the Meadow Lake Co-op photo.

The bearded man sketch shows a full beard below the lower lip, not a soul patch, and I think his face looks fuller and he looks older

But Kam is not dark skinned.

And likely too tall.

I question the credibility of this as do many locals. Not saying they didn’t pass Cold Lake though.
Yeah and the stories are definitely a bit different than the first time it was put out into the media. Now with this information he's giving them names and the conversations and his truck was there and his wallet was there and I don't know something is off.

Exactly that thought has crossed my mind numerous times. Why the van was still there hours after the first helpful person offered mechanical assistance totally baffles me. I’ve only travelled the Alaskan Highway once and I recall vehicles pulled over for the night at abandoned gravel pits and down access roads, which presumably is Crown Land. But not on roadside shoulders.

A vehicle parked on the side of any remote highway for a long period of time usually triggers two possibilities - a broken down vehicle, occupants requiring assistance or an abandoned vehicle that would get towed away. It’s just not a common place to stay the night.

I wonder if the pleading man was indeed a Good Samaritan who’d also noticed the van parked there hours earlier. As he’s no longer being sought he likely came forward and the RCMP have no reason to involve him any further. JMO

And say if he did come forward, they wouldn't report that?

Fowler and Deese were found by civilians on a remote stretch of highway on July 15 at 7:20 p.m. The police apparently arrived at about 11:00 pm, and by 11:00 a.m. the next morning, probably having worked through the night, the RCMP issued a statement that its “Major Crimes Unit” had been brought in to investigate the deaths.

The key thing was to get out a bulletin. At that point, the RCMP had no way of knowing “what kind of people were involved” or “scenarios” to look out for. Indeed, the people who ultimately became suspects were initially thought to be missing.

It is completely beyond me what there is to criticize about this.
Respectfully, what is your source for this matter of fact post? It negates everything reported and cited over the last two weeks.

And if they killed l&c they stayed in the area for 5 days (Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday). They didn't run then. L&c were found Monday morning. LD was found Friday. Even though they were six hours apart that's not very far apart up north. So they didn't run after supposedly murdering l&c but they ran after killing LD? That does not make sense. They were charged with second-degree murder for LD so it wasn't planned premeditated. And they have not been charged with the deaths of l&c ... so there's something in this whole picture that were missing and the police have not told us about.

They may have felt like 300 miles was far enough.

The question is what they were doing during those 5 days.

First time poster - I wanted to share my thoughts but I keep getting an error when I attempt to post saying my post appears to be spam or has elements that cannot be posted. Seeing if this shorter post will get through!

Yes we see this post. Welcome to websleuths! I just posted a couple hours ago for the first time because of this case, first time posting on a forum this much in a decade!

Kam has that little soul patch below his lower lip associated with his goatee. His missing person photo also shows the soul patch. I notice he looks a little bit unshaven in the Meadow Lake Co-op photo.

Bryer's missing person photo and the Meadow Lake Co-op photos both give me the creeps.
It's been bugging me who Bryer looks like, and it's finally dawned on me. He reminds me of a murderous version of Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory.

If this ‘adventure’ was planned for a while then yes, quite possibly. And the CCTV footage released seemed like they were walking around looking for something to pilfer.

It’s hard to know because Schmegelsky’s Dad saying they got a “first job after graduation” isn’t true. What else is untrue?

[bbm]

why isn't it true?
just logging in and trying to catch up :)

I don’t think not running immediately after allegedly murdering LF and CD necessarily proves they were uninvolved. Somewhere there’s a photo of roadside digital board posted in the area by the RCMP asking for the public’s assistance to provide any dash-cam footage July 14/15th taken near Laird Hot Springs. What if at that point they became frightened about their fairly distinctive truck and camper being identified?

Please do not speak for everyone.
The fact that there is a massive manhunt for these 2 killers tells me all I need to know. Charges laid now or later won't change a thing in my belief that LE is looking for the right people.
Your choice to believe what you want but don't think for one instant that the public at large shares your views.

That is a bit harsh. I feel I am allowed to ask questions, once I see or hear some solid evidence I will make a judgement...as it stands right now with my loved ones travelling across Canada I am concerned. JMO

They are either dead or holed up somewhere with sufficient supplies that they don’t have to surface in public. Every day that passes makes it more likely that they are dead.

Before the sighting at the dump, I thought they might be dead. However, I find the sighting very credible thus very much alive indeed.
RCMP dismissing the sighting is equal to RCMP failing to follow through and establish a perimeter around the very precise location of the sighting. Of course, they were searching 200kms away at the time but how hard can it be with all manners of flying machines at their disposal to get onsite quickly?
That was a failure to act from RCMP which they prefer to describe as a dismissed sighting. Believe who you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member