CANADA: Luka Rocco Magnotta, wanted for murder and dismemberment

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!

I thought there was a missing person report? How could they not know who the victim is? :waitasec:
He added that people from overseas have been calling Montreal police asking about missing men who fit the victim's description.

"He's got no family over here
so that makes the investigation more complicated," Lafreniere said.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CANADA: Luka Rocco Magnotta, wanted for muder and dismemberment

n/t: I can make a screenshot if you want me to n/t, and send it to you by pm....he definitely looks Asian to me

I've done some screenshots from pearltrees that show LRM having an online affiliation under his ID of cutelittlenemo1 to another crime forum (not sure i can say it here, but belongs to a guy named Ch-!s ... i think regular WSrs may figure that one out). The online affiliation starts with the name of that forum, followed by "View topic - Brandy ...".

ETA: I do not know how to upload screenshots. Hazel gave me instructions once, but I couldn't get them to work and have never done one.

Can't stay away, but just getting started on this one.

Seems he has an online nick of cutelittlenemo1 ... this makes me sick:

http://www.animalloversweb.com/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?m-1324515757/

He is acting like he has people that want to adopt pets and wants anyones strays! I truly have never seen anyone spend such continuous efforts in depravity. He has to be the cruelest psycho ever. He seems to enjoy abusing peoples kindness.
On that other link about craigslist he systematically harrassed those who turned him down.

I wouldn't believe anything he says anywhere is true. Have you seen the post regarding how he slept with dad's wife a lot, to comfort her? Actually, I don't think it was posted here. Seriously guys, this is really starting to run together for me!

I don't want to post the link because it goes to a blog on an amateur *advertiser censored* site. Unless a mod let's me know it's okay?

Here is the text of it, but WARNING, it's incestuous.

Luka Magnotta : My Stepmom
[2008-08-21 08:37:30 pm]
My name is Luka Magnotta and this is my nightmare.
Well this is a hard story to write for the wounds are still very fresh . Don't think they will ever be healed ..

I made a big mistake a few years ago, you see..while my father is a very nice person..he also has a horriable dark side. He is an alcohalic and prescription drug abusier and pill addict.
For days he would take overdoses of pills and fall asleep in the bathtub, My stepmother Joanne and I would try and try to help him...but it was no use. He would fall down stairs drunk and would have to be rushed away in ambulances constantly...he even broke his rib, and on one occasion he broke his leg and arm because he was so self medicated he fell into a ditch at 2am and almost frooze to death...luckily a neighbour of his was able to save him.

He would sleep 23hours out of the day and ended up gaining an enormous amount of weight. So my stepmother got really tired of being alone. She would always call me for support on the phone and we would talk all night long...she would call me for help and advice when she wouldnt know what to do.

So slowly I began comming over to my parants house and spending time with her...while my father was still asleep on the sofa.
She would offer me drinks and we would sit up all night watching movies like Basic Instinct and Point of No Return.

One night she didnt want to watch movies with me..she wanted to take things further...She started to speak about sex and she told me it was very hot in her place..so she took her top off. Then without warning she kissed me. I personally was shocked and didnt know what to expect? All I could think of AND SEE was my father ..laying right there next to us passed out and drunk.

Joanne still wanted to go further so we took eachothers clothing off and began to kiss and have sex. This kept going on for months. I know what you may be thinking if your reading this..but im NOT sick...sometimes things just happen and you cant control them.
Joanne and I would spend our time at the Metro zoo..we even had sex next to the wolfs chages. Very erotic. We would have sex at her mother place while her mom was at work. Then Joanne said she wanted to leave my father and marry me! I was very confused and didnt know what to do. So I tryed to back her off a bit. We continued to have relations at my parants place for a few more weeks and then I told her I found someone else. I still feel very bad, and my father doesnt know. Everytime I look at him I feel guilty and dont know what to say.

He has gotten help and is not an alcohalic anylonger...thank god and him and Joanne are back with one another.They are happy and we all go on trips to the beach. Joanne still flirts with me and we see each other naked..but other then that...noone knows.

Was I wrong to have sex with her? Even though my father couldnt fullfil her needs and she was lonely and depressed?
I feel like I was helping everyone and doing my father a favour.

I thinks its best he doesnt know about our affair? Or randevouz as I like to call it.
Luka Magnotta

Youtube user cutelittlenemo1 favored a Criminal Minds vid called "Pleasure is my business" about a prostitute that was a serial killer.. Drugged her victims. LM tweeted he had just watched every episode of Criminal Minds..and according to those that have seen the snuff film.. his victim looked to be drugged..

EXCLUSIVE: Unedited interview with Magnotta's ex-lover

VIEWER WARNING -CONTAINS PROFANITY: A transsexual woman who claims she had a three-week affair with accused killer Luka Magnotta says he once told her he would do "anything to be famous."

http://www.citytv.com/toronto/citynews/video

*sidenote: Hard to hear. Lots of background noise.
that was a really good interview... thanks for sharing it.

She was very intelligent and beautiful as well. Had a lot to say about him as well.

Youtube user cutelittlenemo1 favored a Criminal Minds vid called "Pleasure is my business" about a prostitute that was a serial killer.. Drugged her victims. LM tweeted he had just watched every episode of Criminal Minds..and according to those that have seen the snuff film.. his victim looked to be drugged..

Also has an online affiliation with "Criminal Minds - No Way Out - Fan Forum"

i am fascinated and horrified by this case, but amazed that the average internet user seems to know more about this guy then what the police and media are reporting. he was in *advertiser censored* but my searches show his cheaply made movies were made years ago (2003 and 2004) for streetbait.com and "his first huge c**k in which he used both the names Luka and Jimmy. he was not a *advertiser censored* "Star" at all. he did seem to know the "gay for pay" *advertiser censored* star murderer
Tim Boham and even defended Tim in a comment on ohnygodblog
http://www.omgblog.com/2006/11/omg_hes_a_murderer_marcus_alle.php

(scroll down in link to read Luka eerily defend Tim back in 2008).

also in reading about him supposedly having sex with his real mother... on youtube there are postings (most likely that he created himself) that link to 3 separate films of a young skinny guy having sex with much older "mother" type women. the links identify the films as Luka Magnotta, but none seem to be him and one clearly shows a tattoo he does not have.

so not only are many of his pics photoshopped, but he's not even the actor in films he claims to have made.

Where is the tattoo? On the KH sister fb one of her friends looked eerily like Luka. Not the Vlad one who is him. Another under Richard something. He was covered in what looked like blood. He had a tattoo on his right upper arm and I searched photos looking for one of Luka with a tattoo there, in vain.
I sent the link to another poster who smartly decided to report it and now the account is gone.

also found him more recently as "Justin2" on a site called daddymugs. he was in the lowest levels of *advertiser censored* and was only a star in his own mind.

that is what his ex girl friend just said in that interview as well... that he was in the "basement level stuff" that "anyone could get into"

and that he also thought more of himself than what he actually was

Okay, so the Blogger blog above only has one entry and then three comments on it, right? The comments were all from Aug 2010 even though the entry was from 2008. The last comment dates, from 2 different posters, were both Aug 28, 2010.

So in another search I turn this up: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheScarface3030

This Scarface youtube user has videos that he supposedly made for Luka Magnotta, calling him "buddy." The date he joined Youtube? Aug 29, 2010.

there are all kinds of references to this kid being interviewed etc.. why was he ever interviewed.. for what? Small time *advertiser censored* stars aren't regularly hounded to speak to the press AFAIK. What am I missing from July/Aug 2010?

EDIT: just found more, many from Aug 28 2010 .. different user names, etc. If this is Luka himself going around self-promoting then he sure is fast.

This one from Sept 2011 is really strange.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LZJNSIm49TU#!

Sillybilly....aren't you supposed to be 'kicking back' and enjoying yourself right now??

I don't think there will be any shortage of stuff to still be investigating when you get back! Save your sanity for a brief while. You've earned it!

So is Mr. (he has so many aliases that this one is just as good as any, I suppose) here with us on this board?

So is Mr. (he has so many aliases that this one is just as good as any, I suppose) here with us on this board?

Wouldn't doubt it! If we get some random poster who just joined with terrible punctuation advocating about his lost soul, stolen identity, and how many times he was raped, we'll know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina