CANADA Canada - Madison Scott, 20, Vanderhoof, BC, 27 May 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I live 5 min from the lake. It's a very small camping area but very open. Madison was an avid hunter, hockey player, she loved riding ATV's and horses. If she was scared, she would have left. Obviously something happened that prevented her from doing that or made it look like she was walking off when in fact, she could not have done so.
yeah. I wonder if someone hid her phone and or keys and that is why everything in her tent was pushed to one side.

I live 5 min from the lake. It's a very small camping area but very open. Madison was an avid hunter, hockey player, she loved riding ATV's and horses. If she was scared, she would have left. Obviously something happened that prevented her from doing that or made it look like she was walking off when in fact, she could not have done so.
Whatever happened I think when she got out the tent at some moment she was ambushed pretty quickly not even having a chance to alert people with her cellphone. Jordy finding the tent 'wide open' the next morning suggest this as well.

btw any news from the RCMP yet.....?
You would expect by now they have some suspects.... (and maybe some of them passed the polygraph the first time...)

Whatever happened I think when she got out the tent at some moment she was ambushed pretty quickly not even having a chance to alert people with her cellphone. Jordy finding the tent 'wide open' the next morning suggest this as well.

btw any news from the RCMP yet.....?
You would expect by now they have some suspects.... (and maybe some of them passed the polygraph the first time...)
They won't release suspect names. An arrest, yes.

From JB's statement above:

"They took half sentences out of what I said and made it look like blank statements. Things were taken totally out of context and the time line was completely wrong."

For example, JB may have left and come back, and they left that part out. The fact that JB was participating in this and other documentaries at all suggests that she is a key witness and not a suspect.

FWiW: according Jordy, Maddy was probably the most sober person that night...
So a drug overdose seems not very likely.

When Jordy and her new boyfriend Tyler left around 1:00 am there were only 5 people to continue the party while Maddy was in her tent. Also there was another tent straight from Garret who planned to camp there as well. At 2:45 am Garret and his girlfriend got an argument and called the party 'over'. They changed plan and breaked up their tent and left. Probably without informing Maddy they changed plan?

At that point (2:45am) some 'sober' truckers arrived there after their late shift and went over to Maddy's tent asking if she would like to have a ride home with them but Maddy declined because she was in bed and didn't want to leave her belongings. Not sure if Maddy fully understood she was about to camp all alone? She probably didn't and thought Garret and his girlfriend would stay to camp as well, so no 'worries'.... According Dawn Scott, Maddy's mother, she would never wanted to stay there all alone....

So Jordy said that when she left around 1 am there were still 5 people to continue the party.
But from the 48 hours info it should be 6 people: the 'Allman' brothers, the 'Black' brothers and Garret and his girlfriend. I wonder how many sober drivers arrived at around 2:45 am and who did they give a ride? Looks like we have at least 8 people (hence 'sober' truckers ) that night who could have known Maddy was about staying all alone there.....

It's almost impossible a whole group of people would stay silence for 12 years if they knew something. Someone had already talked long ago. Most likely one or two individuals saw an 'opportunity' and returned to Hogsbag after everybody was gone from the party. Maddy maybe even left with them voluntary because she had time to grab her car keys and iphone. Who knows what happened from there....
what is your source for these sober truckers showing up?

Agreed, I don't think Maddy realized she was left there all alone. Garret probably failed to tell her he changed plan by not staying camping after the argument with his girlfriend. (he should!!) And the 'sober' truckers offered Maddy a ride but maybe didn't tell her she would be left alone if she declined.
Fro (GK) said he told Mandy he was leaving. So she was aware at that point that she was the last one camping. GK said she didn’t want to leave

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie
Back