CANADA Canada - Madison Scott, 20, Vanderhoof, BC, 27 May 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
<snipped for topic of reply>

*Jordy wasn't the last to leave she left 1 am, about two hours before the end of the party.
<modsnip: quoted post was removed>
I haven’t followed this case too closely so maybe this has been discussed already but I’m kind of curious and it’s been bugging me, how would Jordy know she didn’t know the identity of who came to the party at the very end considering by that time she claims she’d already left?

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven’t followed this case too closely so maybe this has been discussed already but I’m kind of curious and it’s been bugging me, how would Jordy know she didn’t know the identity of who came to the party at the very end considering by that time she claims she’d already left?
'Very end of the party'....
Jordy left 1:00 am, she said there were only about 5 people there when she left. That night there were at the highest about 50 people. To Jordy, at 1 am when she left, maybe it looked to her the party was pretty much over?

Last edited:
'Very end of the party'....
Jordy left 1:00 am, she said there were only about 5 people there when she left. That night there were at the highest about 50 people. To Jordy, at 1 am when she left, maybe it looked to her the party was pretty much over?

Possibly that explains it, or maybe Jordy was merely repeating what she’d been told by others who stayed later. The comment reminds me of an entire group of suspicious ‘bushy haired strangers’ arriving and refusing to associate with any of the remaining attendees so as not to reveal one single clue about their identity, and as a result casting suspicious away from all of those known. JMO

Possibly that explains it, or maybe Jordy was merely repeating what she’d been told by others who stayed later. The comment reminds me of an entire group of suspicious ‘bushy haired strangers’ arriving and refusing to associate with any of the remaining attendees so as not to reveal one single clue about their identity, and as a result casting suspicious away from all of those known. JMO
Yep, and I think when she was questioned by RCMP she didn't even know the 'party' lasted till about 2:45 am. Because how could she know? The only one who she knew (Madison) was now missing so she couldn't tell her and the others she didn't know.
She probably didn't know these 'farm' brothers and even these 'farm' brothers at the time Jordy left couldn't know their 'opportunity' that would come. The birtday boy only changed his mind about stay camping at 2:45 am when he got an argument with his girlfriend. Nobody could forsee that.
Jordy still feels guilty about leaving Madison there. But who knows, if Jordy would have stayed and ended up alone together with Madison in the tent, maybe they both would have been missing.....?
And I don't think at all there was conspiracy among a group of people hiding their identity so they 'maybe' could kidknap a woman left alone in a tent. For instance the birthday boy Garret left at 2:45 am, he made the facebook event for that friday night party, which still is there btw. He was pretty identifiable......!

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>
I don't think Jordy has any knowlegde about what happened to Madison. But if there comes 'new evidence' which proves/suggests otherwise I maybe change my mind about Jordy. To me, so far we know, everything is pretty explainable.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed> Jordy has multiple verified alibis stating that she left with her new boyfriend. He (Tyler G) is on the board leaving at 1:30 (1:40) Also on the board the name referenced by the by R Allman is Jordann , which is not how Jordys (Jordanne) name is spelled and is not how the Scott’s wrote it any other place on the board.

Jordy has multiple verified alibis stating that she left with her new boyfriend. He (Tyler G) is on the board leaving at 1:30 (1:40) Also on the board the name referenced by the by R Allman is Jordann , which is not how Jordys (Jordanne) name is spelled and is not how the Scott’s wrote it any other place on the board.
Good eye on that!
And to verify this even further: Madison's mother Dawn reported to multiple 'public' sources ( 'Canadian True Crime podcast', 'searchlight') pretty detailed information saying Jordy left with her new boyfriend Tyler at about 1 am.

Jordy has multiple verified alibis stating that she left with her new boyfriend. He (Tyler G) is on the board leaving at 1:30 (1:40) Also on the board the name referenced by the by R Allman is Jordann , which is not how Jordys (Jordanne) name is spelled and is not how the Scott’s wrote it any other place on the board.
Allman is also written Allmen on the board, typos happen.

Allman is also written Allmen on the board, typos happen.
They sure do, however there is not enough info on the board or in other sources to confirm that Jordann is Jordy, there could be another person named Jordann. we do however have multiple confirmed alibi saying that she left with Tyler before the actual end of the party, hence the fact check of the board and times listed with other outside sources to confirm Tyler G and Jordy b left together at approx 1:30 (140). Jack is quoted as saying “ fro (GK ) the blacks were the last to leave the party.

Scenario number 1:
She could learn about the appearance of those people afterwards and realize that she doesn't know them.

Conversation like this could happen:
Someone: and then X, Y and Z showed up.
Jordy: X? Y? Z? Who are they? I don't know them.
Leading to her conclusion that she doesn't know them, and later reffering to it in this way instead of pretending that she has no idea who showed up later like only being somewhere physically may lead someone to conclusion that some person that they don't know showed up.

It's possible to leave a niece's party early, then discuss it with family later and learn that oh, Jane Smith with her two kids showed up just after you left - and while being asked a week later who attended this party rely with "oh, just family and Jane Smith with her kids, but I don't know her". It doesn't imply lying.

Scenario number 2:
If we assume that "party" lasts as long as some people are present at the location where the party occured then sure... but is this really the most common way to look at it?
If we have like a big kids birthday party, and kids are playing for few hours, then majority of them gets picked up and leaves at 5 PM but host's family three kids, two moms and one dad stay to help with cleaning for additional two hours - it doesn't mean that anyone there will be lying by saying that party ended at 5 PM.

It's not only likely but even fits the official narrative that party was going well and everybody had fun till some unexpected people showed up, some fight occured - in progress of which Jordi got injured and decided to leave, as well as majority of people. That party ended sometime around Midnight and that's when most people left. Some were still there past that, but whatever they were doing wasn't considered as still same party by those who attended as planned (cause for them that party ended).

Thanks!
“I’d be surprised if, especially in light of the recovery of the remains, they weren’t able to begin to pinpoint a suspect. Presumably, it’s not a huge community and a lot of people would know the individuals involved, and especially people who have been there,” said Gordon. “We just sit now and watch, which is torturous for the family and I’m very sorry for their position, but there is nothing more that can be done at this point. If this investigation comes to a conclusion, it’s successful and they’ve got themselves burns elsewhere. They’re going to want to prosecute that person. So they’re exercising extreme care, not only in trying to recover useful evidence but also in trying to preserve that evidence so it’s usable in court.”

What is meant by the phrase above in bold?

“Solving a historic case involves a very systematic review of existing evidence and information. Not at all looking at fault of previous investigators, but maybe looking at, you know, new technology or new witnesses that may have emerged and then we review current tips that are coming in,” said Supt. Sanjay Wijayakoon of BC RCMP Major Crimes.

This particular statement brings to mind another 'historic' case that took place not too far from where I grew up. It was solved in 2016 after 27 years, when authorities were led to Jacob's remains in a field. While we're all waiting for answers in Maddy's case, just thought I'd share this one. It was also apparently one of the OG cases on this site.

“I’d be surprised if, especially in light of the recovery of the remains, they weren’t able to begin to pinpoint a suspect. Presumably, it’s not a huge community and a lot of people would know the individuals involved, and especially people who have been there,” said Gordon. “We just sit now and watch, which is torturous for the family and I’m very sorry for their position, but there is nothing more that can be done at this point. If this investigation comes to a conclusion, it’s successful and they’ve got themselves burns elsewhere. They’re going to want to prosecute that person. So they’re exercising extreme care, not only in trying to recover useful evidence but also in trying to preserve that evidence so it’s usable in court.”

What is meant by the phrase above in bold?

I think he maybe meant they (RCMP) must have overlooked something during the investigation?

Check out the 'Vanishing Madison Scott' documentary. especially these moments:
19:42 min first time spokesman RCMP
20:22 min Madison's brother
20:40 min second time spokesman RCMP

There is just waay too much emphasis on these 'polygraphs'. (I know they did more than that, but still.....) I now start to believe these 'farm' brothers maybe did slipped through and really were 'ruled out'. Also I don't get the feeling they maybe tried to mislead these 'farm' brothers if being seen as serious suspects. If so, that would be a bit foolish imo.

*of course there is still a chance these 'farm' brothers are not involved, that would explain a bit, but ya.....

Last edited:
I think he maybe meant they (RCMP) must have overlooked something during the investigation?

Check out the 'Vanishing Madison Scott' documentary. especially these moments:
19:42 min first time spokesman RCMP
20:22 min Madison's brother
20:40 min second time spokesman RCMP

There is just waay too much emphasis on these 'polygraphs'. (I know they did more than that, but still.....) I now start to believe these 'farm' brothers maybe did slipped through and really were 'ruled out'. Also I don't get the feeling they maybe tried to mislead these 'farm' brothers if being seen as serious suspects. If so, that would be a bit foolish imo.

*of course there is still a chance these 'farm' brothers are not involved, that would explain a bit, but ya.....
Yes, I follow all that. But what don't understand is what the last part of the sentence below means.

"If this investigation comes to a conclusion, it’s successful and they’ve got themselves burns elsewhere."

Yes, I follow all that. But what don't understand is what the last part of the sentence below means.

"If this investigation comes to a conclusion, it’s successful and they’ve got themselves burns elsewhere."

Don‘t have the answer but “burn” reminded me of the explanation from Jordy about why she left the party.

“At one point, the party got a bit rough. "People got up and started a fight behind me and I bounced into the fire," she explained.

Jordy Bolduc was injured, so her boyfriend carried her to his truck and told Maddy they were leaving…”

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maianna
Back