Found Deceased Canada - Mariam Makhniashvili, 17, Toronto, 14 Sept 2009 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
all right so what if Langer knew something? I just don't see M. being taken as a s slave it makes no sense unless some strange revenge motive not known to us the distance etc. seems ludicrous

but the gifted idea the fact of their exposure to theatre opera alone only grandmother Sh. to watch maybe others even parents don't have a clue what their kids are doing

To me M. and G. would have an allure due to the T. bridge the poets G. and T. (?) there may be no genetic link I don't know

her passport photo is interesting in that respect a different M. than the awkward though adorable Union Station quick film and the various descriptions....pure speculation obviously

at my craziest or at least most speculative sort of trans WS that is what interests me and links to the SharinMK case I mean in my mind.....

With the latter I go back to the pic on the Ridgen video it is of an older girl (Sharin) period

Sorry for the deliberate enigmatic syntax etc.

Where is that photo from?

with M. I go to the forensic anthro. who I do not trust the early descriptions of the clothes by the remains by LE (not M's on leaving Shallmar (?) and the fact that her remains would likely have been noted earlier

Cannot seem to find Chorley8's post now asking about movies filmed/ released in 2009 there is a rich collection of intriguing Georgian films.
This one garnered lots of attention, fwiw.

http://variety.com/2009/film/markets-festivals/the-other-bank-1200507088/
First met working a scam with fellow street urchin Tsupak (Galoba Gambaria), young Tedo (Tedo Bekhauri) is an essentially good-natured kid with one permanently crossed eye who doesn’t have a lot to look forward to in life. Made a refugee by the ’90s conflict in Abkhazia, Tedo has been living for some time with his mother in a seedy suburb of Tbilisi, where he’s fallen in with glue-sniffing kids his own age.

Neither Tedo nor his mom knows if Tedo’s father, who had to stay behind in Abkhazia, is even still alive. However, when Keto takes a policeman lover, Tedo decides to go find his dad.

The rest of the pic details his danger-fraught journey across the border. Because he can’t speak Abkhaz and risks death even by entering the republic, Tedo pretends to be deaf and dumb, which adds a few interesting narrative twists to his picaresque adventures. The tone grows increasingly menacing as the story advances, although the final act throws in an unexpected surprise.

A tense sequence as Tedo crosses the border and an interlude in which two seemingly friendly car thieves who give Tedo a lift turn out to be much more sinister than expected.

[video=youtube;348jxROE0XE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=348jxROE0XE[/video]

This film might be more pertinent to the situation(s) discussed here, imo.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5_Days_of_War
In 2007, during the Iraq War, a Georgian contingent of the coalition forces saves the life of American reporter Thomas Anders (Rupert Friend), although one of his colleagues (Heather Graham) is killed in the process. One year later, in 2008, he returns to Los Angeles, California but soon goes to Georgia on the advice of some of his friends in Tbilisi, who suspect that a large conflict is brewing. He, along with his cameraman Sebastian Ganz (Richard Coyle), delve deeper into Georgian life as conflict escalates and they get caught in the crossfire when an air raid strikes a local wedding they stumble upon. With members of the wedding party (Emmanuelle Chriqui), and the help of a Georgian soldier (Johnathon Schaech) who had earlier saved them in Iraq, their mission becomes getting their footage of an atrocity by Russian irregulars out of the country. But they find themselves faced with international apathy due to the opening of the 2008 Olympic Games. Their flight leads them to the Battle of Gori.

The film ends with a long series of testimonials from Georgian citizens who lost family members during the conflict.

[video=youtube;maqbbdQZ_dk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maqbbdQZ_dk[/video]

thank you Dotr will check these out I wonder if there were any Georgian films at the 2009 TIFF although maybe one of these two was shown(?)....

by the way the passport photo of MM can be seen in at least one of the two W5 shows (they are edited differently)

thank you Dotr will check these out I wonder if there were any Georgian films at the 2009 TIFF although maybe one of these two was shown(?)....

by the way the passport photo of MM can be seen in at least one of the two W5 shows (they are edited differently)

Not surprising no activity here of course BUT I want to say there is very very little attention to what I will call the 'crime scene.". I am going to ask the police if they will give the public a few details. Especially: I am assuming they closed the bridge a few days after Mariam was found to see if if she jumped (and what is wrong with the cops and Joe Warmngton et al how the hell from everything we know about her could she get there???)....so why can they not tell us the results??

I will report back here soon to let anyone who cares know what they say.....

c

This probably had nothing to do with Mariam's case, but noting due to some comments made in earlier days when she went missing, concerning women possibly held in the area.
In the nearby Davisville and Yonge street area, apparently this captive teen girl allegedly underwent a hellish experience...

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/07/11/victim-hysterical-when-found-human-trafficking-trial-told

TORONTO - Toronto Police found an alleged human trafficker’s “hysterical” victim when they answered a call about an assault, a court heard Monday.

The Crown alleges Andre Stubbs forced a 19-year-old woman into prostitution, assaulted her and kept the victim’s earnings from 2010 to July 2014.

During that time, he allegedly choked the woman into unconsciousness, kicked and threw her dog, burned her arm with a cigarette, and broke a drinking glass to slit her Achilles heel.

Police discovered the woman on July 12, 2014 when responding to a possible assault at 125 Lawton Blvd., in the Yonge-Davisville area, court heard.

“She was hysterical,” testified Const. Kimberly Kelly, who attended the scene and accompanied the victim to Toronto General Hospital. “She was in an incredible amount of pain.

Could Mariam speak Russian?

Since surely somebody would have to communicate with her in Georgian or Russian if she knew it. My sense is she was a good English student but had not been here long so accent of Canadians, speed of talking etc. would be difficult esp. as she was shy. I assume they spoke Georgian at home? But maybe not. It is only a guess but she MIGHT have been a bit homesick for Georgian language materials, books......

She could just have arranged to get something from someone she would not be late for school. Her not being seen is odd as I would think she just might have still given an impression of not quite fitting in yet and young people relentlessly notice that kind of thing. We have to go with the idea that the most likely route would be one in which she was likely to go by the least number of students. That would be to turn right not towards the school at the next street. Going into the school grounds means she is passing lots and lots of students. Though on the little path towards the music room you are below the parking lot. Then just a certain number of steps to bypass the front door and walk down to the beltline path that surely she had walked with her parents before. OR down pass the tennis courts to the road Chaplin or the park there. There was a chess club meeting at that park run by a Russian man I believe. And figure skating but maybe not in Sept. If we accept her brother's story and the police did then it really is a crux (still) where the heck did she go?

Lots of things can be interpreted as being signs to the parents. Where she was found abutts the park they went to but Mariam would not know that and you have to trespass a bit climb over a fence or whatever to go between the park and the golf course. But of course her family researching this later would realize. And of course where the backpack was found there was the odd fact that the lawyer in the building had a second office near where Mariam's Mom worked in Studio City California (if I am correct). The only people who would know this would be the police or the family again maybe not right away but they were bound to find out. Add that a theoyr of her father's was pro kidnappers. How come? Add the interest in the case by Langer from early on with his work on the building showing interesting links to all kinds of business *advertiser censored* mafioso individuals. (Not Italian). Add that the family MAY have been afraid and/or harrassed c.f. her Dad's very extreme reactions.

Just thinking about Mariam today. Apparently a woman fell to her death today in the same location Mariam allegedly "jumped" from. I really have a hard time believing she could get out there witbout having been in a vehicle.
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.the...-falling-45-metres-down-from-highway-401.html
How odd and tragic, thanks for posting.
From the link
https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...-falling-45-metres-down-from-highway-401.html
Around 10 p.m. emergency crews arrived to the Don Valley Golf course and found the woman who had fallen almost 45 metres from the highway, paramedics said.

Paramedics also told the Star that she was a passenger on a tow truck.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 401yong.jpg
    401yong.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 59

Attachments

• 20160910_020106-e1473506917950.jpg
    20160910_020106-e1473506917950.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 66
This is so profound!

I'm having a really hard time with this total déjà vu...

Just one more article with more info about the recent fall of a woman on the 401 near where Mariam apparently jumped. She was a tow truck driver on duty with her boyfriend and apparently went to help someone on the other side of a gap in the highway. May she rest in peace. I'm surprised by all the thoughts and feelings that are coming up for me. May Mariam rest in peace.
https://www.google.ca/amp/globalnew...y-bridge-remembered-fondly-by-colleagues/amp/

Incredible but this could not have happened to Mariam exactly correct? This woman would be found under the bridge and M. beside it?

I

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/ne...le552410/?ref=http://www.theglobeandmail.com&

Of course a very old article. It says forth the opposition nicely: abduction vs. took off on her own. Which wasn't solved 100% when she was found since LE wouldn't say for sure what happened. 'The backpack was moved from where it was originally found' thus L in the article. Tough to know what they were thinking. If she took off on her own obviously she was unlikely to move the backpack from place to place. O/W any number of people could have moved it so what was their point? All I know is that the guy who found it I found to be very suspicious. By the way he appeared to have started a business that does DNA testing on employees if I am not incorrect.

This is a note from her father from a year ago in relation to his youtube videos which I will link to but they are in Georgian only.

"Today, I have an urgent need to put this personal note on all my social media sites. The reason behind Georgian police waging organized harassment warfare on me is political. Moreover, they are doing this because of the orders of their overseas superiors -- the Canadian services (CSIS, most likely) and the American ones. This is what it may mean for a dissident to have his own tiny puppet country manipulated by the corrupt global empire -- the US and its northern shadow (Canada). My claim that Rose Revolution have been organized by the CIA, and the book "Federal Shadows in the Canadian Prisons", in which I reveal practices of covert and illegal brainwashing programs in some Canadian federal prisons seem to have been undigestible for the puppeteers. And they are doing their thing -- the organized stalking -- with no end in sight. Seems, complete destabilization of or elimination is the end point of their game.
კიდევ ერთხელ უნდა ვთქვა: საქართველოს პოლიციის და სხვა უსაფრთხოების სამსახურების მიერ ჩემი ორგანიზებული დევნის მეშვეობით შევიწროება გამოწვეულია პოლიტიკური მოტივებით. უეჭველია, რომ ამ დევნის უკან დგანან კანადის და ამერიკის შეერთებული შტატების სამსახურები, რომლებმაც, როგორც ჩანს ვერ მოინელეს ვარდების რევოლუციის შესახებ ჩემი შეხედულებები -- რომ ის ამერიკული დაზვერვის სრული სცენარით შესრულდა -- და წიგნში "ფედერალური აჩრდილები კანადის ციხეებში" აღწერილი ფაქტები, სადაც პოლიტიკური მოტივებით "ტვინის გამორეცხვის" ფარული და უკანონო პროგრამების გამოყენება ავღწერე. საქართველოს უსაფრთხოების ძალების ამერიკული დაზვერვის მიერ მანიპულირება, სხვა, უფრო სერიოზული შედეგების გვერდით, ასევე ნიშნავს დისიდენტების საკუთარ ქვეყანაში დევნას -- და საკუთარი პოლიციიის მიერ ოფშორული კორუმპირებული იმპერიის დაკვეთის გულმოდგინე შესრულების.

[video=youtube;Fy-wNHwxYD0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy-wNHwxYD0[/video]
[video=youtube;2RO5vDxNnhQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RO5vDxNnhQ[/video]

Re the statement: of course that the Rose Revolution was organized by the CIA is NOT outlandish. What I don't know what none of us on this thread knew is whether his role as a "dissident" influenced the Mariam case. One thing I can say and I said it WAY back is that I spoke in 2011 to a very very prominent Canadian lawyer who said he would "take the case" that he would need 20000 up front "BECAUSE WE WILL BE DEALING WITH RECALCITRANT GOVERNMENT AGENCIES". I doubt he meant hockey Canada. Now this lawyer once represented two Russian (alleged) spies the book I read about that case in in (I did cite this on an earlier thread can find if anyone is interested). (The spies went back to Russia and the case was folded). The book I think was by a former CSIS agent. He lived in the building across from where the backpack was found (years earlier). He said there were so many CSIS agents around there that he was literally bumping into them all the time on the street. I could say more and have said it though elliptically because lots of people on these sites hate any talk of anything complicated.

Many commented on how harassed the family looked at the time though it is tough to know how you are supposed to look in such a circumstance. I am not personally a gang stalking sceptic though the mental health people invariably diagnosis these claims as paranoid. But I think anyone from the Soviet Union or was a dissident in the Vietnam War/Cointelpro era would find this naive.

If I was to think like VM then I would wonder if the phoney criminal charge in the US was designed to make desirable to Canada which conveniently was made easy to a Canadian government program (I think). But I must say I am a total loss as to understand much if there is indeed something to understand.

In the book he references this man (Wiki) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Sargant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme