GUILTY Canada - Marie-France Comeau, 37, & Jessica Lloyd, 27, slain, Ont, 2009 & 2010 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The timeline doesn't make sense to me, either. IIRC, RW was already waiting for JL when she arrived home around 10:30 p.m. They were at her house together while he repeatedly attacked her until the early hours of the morning, at which point, he drove her to his cottage. There, he brutalized her some more. Is it feasible that he left her alone before daybreak (even tied up) while he went over to LJ's garage to steal his belongings? It's certainly possible, but strange and risky. Any previous night but that one would make more sense.

JMO

IIRC, JL sent a text message when she arrived home around 10:30, but i'm not sure we heard that RW was actually inside her house when she arrived home. Didn't he say she was asleep and he woke her up?

Regardless of whether he was inside or not at 10:30 pm, RW had anytime prior that evening to have been at Jones' house (i.e. he may have known when Mr and Mrs Jones were sitting down to supper and he could access the garage without being seen)

That's old though, right?

There's nothing they can do..I guess if he passes out, they can transport him to hospital and give him an IV or parenteral nutrition until he gets better and does it again.

His last hunger strike didn't last very long, that's for sure.....

That is old information - the suicide attempt and the hunger strike happened when he was first arrested.

IIRC, JL sent a text message when she arrived home around 10:30, but i'm not sure we heard that RW was actually inside her house when she arrived home. Didn't he say she was asleep and he woke her up?

Regardless of whether he was inside or not at 10:30 pm, RW had anytime prior that evening to have been at Jones' house (i.e. he may have known when Mr and Mrs Jones were sitting down to supper and he could access the garage without being seen)

According to the written transcript of the interview between RW and Det-Sgt. Smyth at line 7984, RW says that JL was out and he climbed in through the kitchen window and looked around her house to see if she lived alone. At line 7995 he says he left the house (though he hadn't been out of the house for very long when JL returned) and he then watched for a little bit to see if she was alone and then he re-entered the house once she went back to sleep. I will assume he decided to leave because of what happened at MFC's house and she found him in her basement and he didn't want another surprise attack - he needed to have it all under his control.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/pdf/edited-williams.pdf

Didn't Deborah Rashotte suffer from schizophrenia? Or am I confusing her with someone else...?

Didn't Deborah Rashotte suffer from schizophrenia? Or am I confusing her with someone else...?

Yes, she did, SG and her death was ruled drowning by misadventure. I believe that any signs of violence or sexual attack would have shown up at the autopsy.

Belleville's deputy police chief, Paul Vandegraaf, said a post-mortem conducted on the body of Deborah Rashotte revealed the cause of death to be drowning.

"This is an incident of misadventure, we believe," he said. "We don't suspect any foul play. We just suspect that this is a very unfortunate circumstance to a missing person."

http://www.intelligencer.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2544047

I wonder if any of these items have been found at any of the crime scenes.

He suddenly remembered another odd event. Someone had broken into his workshop in late January — and instead of stealing any of his toys (which include a fishing boat, a deck boat and two shiny snowmobiles) — they took a dirty work coat, a pair of work gloves and a small blue lighter he used to spark the occasional backwoods cigar.

The lighter, he said, had grease marks so thick you could probably see his fingerprints with the naked eye. He says the strange theft happened Jan. 28, the night Lloyd disappeared from her Belleville home.

"So is my coat, my gloves and my lighter with her body?" he said recently. "Or is it in his house here? Where is it?"

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Wi...+accusations/2558062/story.html#ixzz13cGhYj7i

If it was RW who took those items (and there are compelling reasons to think so), this would establish that RW did, in fact, steal items from men. Not "lingerie", perhaps, but men's clothing. For a disguise? For carrying a victim out into the woods and leaving her covered in an incriminating item? Did the male occupants of the homes where B&Es took place notice any items of non-lingerie missing? I believe LE did not state clearly that he didn't take anything else.

The lighter would establish his interest in **fire**, and we know that by his own admission, RW set fires to burn evidence. Maybe he left that lighter behind at one of those parks he frequented. Parks? In Ottawa? Now that's got me thinking about a few things.

According to the written transcript of the interview between RW and Det-Sgt. Smyth at line 7984, RW says that JL was out and he climbed in through the kitchen window and looked around her house to see if she lived alone. At line 7995 he says he left the house (though he hadn't been out of the house for very long when JL returned) and he then watched for a little bit to see if she was alone and then he re-entered the house once she went back to sleep. I will assume he decided to leave because of what happened at MFC's house and she found him in her basement and he didn't want another surprise attack - he needed to have it all under his control.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/pdf/edited-williams.pdf

That is correct. I re-read that part of the transcript before I went to bed and there is no way RW had time to go to LJ's garage any time after approximately 9:30 p.m. the night JL was attacked. They didn't even get back to the Cosy Cove cottage until 4:30 or 5:00 a.m., after which he was very busy. :(

However, IF RW is responsible for the theft, he had time to go to his cottage after work and before he went to JL's house. In fact, I think he must have done so in order to change clothes. I just can't see him stalking Jessica and doing all he did in the uniform he wore to work that day.

I wonder if Mr. & Mrs. J. were home that evening. It was quite a risk for RW to break into their garage while they were in the house and still awake. Not ruling out that LJ was wrong about the date of the break-in.

JMO

http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20101028/101028_williams/20101028/?hub=CP24Home
Col. Russell Williams, former commander of CFB Trenton, Canada's largest military airbase leaves in court in Belleville, Ont., on Wednesday, October 20, 2010. (THE CANADIAN PRESS/Nathan Denette)

TWEED, Ont. — Victims of serial sex-killer Russell Williams met privately with Ontario Provincial Police on Wednesday night.

Several victims of the break-ins in Tweed met with police in an "open and candid conversation," Sgt. Kristine Rae said in an interview.

She would not go into the details, but said it was a "very calm meeting" that should help the victims heal and help police in future cases.

There are no plans for further meetings with the victims but Rae said they would meet again with them if asked

It kills me that he was that stupid to wear the same boots to the police station.

That is correct. I re-read that part of the transcript before I went to bed and there is no way RW had time to go to LJ's garage any time after approximately 9:30 p.m. the night JL was attacked. They didn't even get back to the Cosy Cove cottage until 4:30 or 5:00 a.m., after which he was very busy. :(

However, IF RW is responsible for the theft, he had time to go to his cottage after work and before he went to JL's house. In fact, I think he must have done so in order to change clothes. I just can't see him stalking Jessica and doing all he did in the uniform he wore to work that day.

I wonder if Mr. & Mrs. J. were home that evening. It was quite a risk for RW to break into their garage while they were in the house and still awake. Not ruling out that LJ was wrong about the date of the break-in.

JMO

BBM: Nice light, fluffy reading before bed, AG - hope it didn't cause you to have nightmares!

Bill to end criminals' old-age benefits should include all pensions: critics

OTTAWA — A government bill that would end old-age benefits for inmates such as child killer Clifford Olson should include other types of pensions — using the savings to set-up a fund for victims, opposition MPs charged Thursday.

Read more: http://www.nationalpost.com/news/Bi...ions+critics/3742562/story.html#ixzz13hdmrtz9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmandaRDH