GUILTY Canada - Marie-France Comeau, 37, & Jessica Lloyd, 27, slain, Ont, 2009 & 2010 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2012/06/14/19877386.html
He also defends the "domestic contract" made with his ex-wife - a source of several other lawsuits that claim the deal that financially shields her is fraudulent.

"The defendant, Williams, states that following his arrest and charges, he and his wife, Mary Elizabeth Harriman, executed a domestic contract, the purpose of which was to provide Harriman with financial security as a result of their longstanding relationship and marriage," the statement reads. "Williams transferred to Harriman his interest in the matrimonial home ... for full and reasonable consideration."

I hope the Plaintiff wins big time and sets a new standard for victims to be compensated in this way. Canada has left victims out in the cold for long enough. I also think the OPP owe her something for not warning her of a previous rape near-by and the way they treated her was appalling. The OPP response they are committed to preventing crime is contradictory.

I maintain that Williams' wife knew more or less what he was up to. She knew her husband went jogging in the middle of the night and knew of the crimes committed in her neighborhood on those nights. She said and did nothing.

Time for perps to start paying up for their crimes and wives who observe can contribute as well. Imo.

This bit in the (Whitey Bulger and girlfriend) case is interesting,as it concerns the transfer of money before incarceration...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-terror-and-glamor-of-his-ex-girlfriends.html
"Greig was either in love with Whitey, or living in fear, or under the throes of some manner of Stockholm syndrome.

Others see a more conniving co-conspirator. In the wake of Greig’s guilty plea, it was revealed in court that she was attempting to transfer co-ownership of her house and bank accounts into the name of her twin sister, Margaret McCusker. Rather than a woman in a state of trauma, claimed federal prosecutors, she was calculating ways to protect her property and bank accounts. U.S. district court Judge Douglas P. Woodlock has ordered that her assets be frozen until after she is sentenced"

This bit in the (Whitey Bulger and girlfriend) case is interesting,as it concerns the transfer of money before incarceration...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-terror-and-glamor-of-his-ex-girlfriends.html
"Greig was either in love with Whitey, or living in fear, or under the throes of some manner of Stockholm syndrome.

Others see a more conniving co-conspirator. In the wake of Greig’s guilty plea, it was revealed in court that she was attempting to transfer co-ownership of her house and bank accounts into the name of her twin sister, Margaret McCusker. Rather than a woman in a state of trauma, claimed federal prosecutors, she was calculating ways to protect her property and bank accounts. U.S. district court Judge Douglas P. Woodlock has ordered that her assets be frozen until after she is sentenced"

BBM: This is exactly the way I feel about MEH.

The whole world was shuddering in revolt upon hearing of her husbands atrocities against his many victims, and she was at the jail negotiating her assets.

People never fail to amaze me.

Interesting article..
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog.../the-wives-pedophiles-always-know-the-truth-0

"While the pedophile often feels little guilt, anxiety, or remorse about their own behavior, the wives feel significant anxiety but use denial and rationalization to sweep their suspicions under the rug. They don't focus on the feelings of the victim because all their energy goes into feeling sorry for themselves because they made a mistake in choosing the wrong man to marry. The wives of pedophiles rarely admit to others that they knew or suspected what was going on, but these are their thoughts and fears in their most dark and private moments".

"OTTAWA — He’s the last guy you’d expect to see cutting the grass at sex killer Russell Williams’ lakefront cottage.

After all, he is the father of a preteen girl whose bedroom and underwear were defiled in an overnight lingerie break-in that lasted more than two hours, with the disgraced colonel taking photographs of himself wearing the 12-year-old daughter’s panties and, later, masturbating on her bed"

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/killer+neighbours+mowing+lawn/6857780/story.html#ixzz1zznBkXmB

From above article..(Perhaps to ensure there is no snake in the grass?..
"“These days, there are still at least five to six people who come to visit the colonel’s place. There was one time where a girl actually posed at the front door to his place while her father, or someone who looked like her father, took pictures of her. There are people who keep coming by and they always slow down and check out the property,” he said.

Larry Jones, a neighbour and once considered a suspect in the rape and killings case, also cuts the ex-colonel’s grass. His wife told the Citizen that he doesn’t want to comment about it."

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/killer+neighbours+mowing+lawn/6857780/story.html#ixzz1zznuXEfL

dunno, not sure I could cut his lawn, not sure I'd even care. Ummmm...does it really matter if the grass is cut? the property value for neighbours is/has been compromised. It would take someone let's just say, special, to buy the property and move in.

Thinkin, I'd just put up a cedar hedge and water it like 24/7

dunno, not sure I could cut his lawn, not sure I'd even care. Ummmm...does it really matter if the grass is cut? the property value for neighbours is/has been compromised. It would take someone let's just say, special, to buy the property and move in.

Thinkin, I'd just put up a cedar hedge and water it like 24/7

I'm with you, Lily.

So many victims.

I feel so sorry for those neighbours.

Cozy Cove will never be the same.

dunno, not sure I could cut his lawn, not sure I'd even care.

I don't know. These people have been living there for years, if not generations. This rich interloper from the city moved in and turned out to be a bad apple. They're only doing their best to keep the place from being an eyesore that attracts even more attention before it eventually gets demolished.

If nothing else,the neighbours should at least be paid by the W' if the situation was reversed, I bet someone would be charging for it. jmo.

Right on dotr - what was the original plan for the 2 properties this couple owns? This will not help MEH in the long run, imo.

Do you think the property will be demolished? What is the criteria for demolition? Who makes the decision? and what happens to the "property" ownership etc etc. Some money must pass hands. Is the property expropriated? I guess I can't really see how that would work when there is a co-owner , ooops oh wait, there isn't a co owner prop is in his name the Ottawa prop in hers.

How long did it take to demolish the Paul B property...I'm thinking it wasn't even a year later, but I may be wrong, I so often am. Also, I thought they rented rather than being owners.

Russell Williams movie
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/2012/07/12/19978886.html

A made-for-TV movie about the crimes of killer ex-colonel Russell Williams will hit U.S. airways later this month.

The Lifetime movie An Officer and a Murderer will air July 21 at 8 p.m

An Officer and a Murderer, which appears on the Lifetime network, is not expected to air in Canada. .

(Wondering if the young girl posing in front of house as per previous post, might have something to do with 'getting a feel for the role".)

"Williams’s wife Mary Elizabeth Harriman, who is seeking a divorce from the former military man, is portrayed by Nahanni Johnstone, who was in the mini-series on the Kennedy family. Publicity surrounding the film describes Williams and Harriman as one of Canada’s most respected “power couples.”

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/M...network+July/6923973/story.html#ixzz20RAb7jI0

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/2012/07/12/19978886.html
Russell Williams TV movie to air

By Michele Mandel, QMI Agency

"TORONTO - Too soon.

I don't want to see a movie about Russell Williams yet. In fact, I don't ever want to watch a cinematic version of the horror I heard retold in that Belleville, Ont., courthouse in October 2010.

There were moments in that crowded courtroom when I was certain that I was going to be physically ill and it took all my willpower to remain in my seat and continue to do my job. I wept as I wrote my story that evening, reliving what I had heard. Those images of rape and torture are forever seared in my memory and almost two years later, they still hide, only to reappear unbidden in all their graphic monstrosity"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightningwill
Back