CANADA Canada - Montreal, WhtMale 20s, bright red hair, 'Michel' on bracelet, Jul'11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I submitted Josh Bowe for comparison to the UID Montreal July 2011 to Mission RCMP and SPVM today. I will let you know if I hear anything back. I also asked if Bowe had already been ruled out to please advise me.

Any news yet Fin on your Josh Bowe submission?

Hi, just an update regarding the Josh Bowe submission. I received a reply back acknowledging receipt of the submission at the time of submission from the Quebec police authorities, but that is it so far. As with 99% of my submissions, I never hear anything back after the submission date...

Hi, just an update regarding the Josh Bowe submission. I received a reply back acknowledging receipt of the submission at the time of submission from the Quebec police authorities, but that is it so far. As with 99% of my submissions, I never hear anything back after the submission date...

Yeah, that seems to be the norm. Most LE departments are so busy that responses just don't happen, and when I think about it, I guess I don't really expect them to, either. When you consider the number of tips that must go through the average police department every day, the overhead of returning even perfunctory email or phone call would require an additional two or three people.

The clothing was/is pretty trendy with skate boarders and music loving young adults, seems that style shows of arm muscles or something...
Although the baseball style shirt can be found at some inexpensive shops, the more expensive versions could be found in recent years at the fashionable American A.. chain in TO.
Can't help but wonder if his Mom or g.friend chose the red one for him to match his hair and maybe that is why he wore it on his final day of life.

I'm still wondering if he might have never been reported missing and that's why nobody has actively been looking for that young man so far. Another thought, could he have been a tourist visiting Montreal?

The links on the original post are not working. Did the man actually kill himself or is that just a theory? How do they know for sure? Where was he found, how long had he been dead for and what was the cause of death?

The photo is creepy. He's wearing the same clothes that he was found in. It looks like someone else took that photo of him - they must know something.

He looks very pale and has barely-visible eyebrows like natural gingers, however he looks like he has brown facial hair.

Also, where did they find that photo and how do they know it was the last one?

Also, where did they find that photo and how do they know it was the last one?

I think the general belief is that he jumped from that structure and the photo is a still from a surveillance camera.

The origin of the name comes from

France
Netherlands
Germany
South africa.

I could see him being german.. no idea why.. just gut instinct.. (which is never right !)

The media contact in the first articles confirmed to me that the pic was from a surveillance of him just before he jumped over the edge to his death. :(

As a redhead, here are my thoughts- I think he is a natural red head and quite possibly does have brown eyes.

He has the same red colour as my brother and his two children. My brother has green eyes that have turned hazel in the last 5 years (so after 25). Both of his children have brown eyes. He also has eyebrows that match his hair colour, so do his kids. My eyebrows aren't red, they are brown. My mother accuses me of dying them and swears I used to have red eyebrows. I didn't.

The majority of redheads I know have green eyes, followed hazel, brown and I don't know any with blue.

Also, my eyes are green, bright green, but my brother has eyes that people would either define as greenish, hazel or brown. They change depending on the person doing the defining and on his mood. So I wouldn't discount someone based on having hazel or green eyes, obviously brown and blue wouldnt be confused.

I think his hair being natural red would be pretty easy to determine to someone doing an autopsy and his real hair colour would have been mentioned. Red heads stand out, so having natural red would be (or should be) a large factor in making an ID possible.

Has it been confirmed he jumped from the Jacques Cartier Bridge? If so, I'm curious where he jumped from. I read a blog listing the Jacques Cartier Bridge as one of the top 10 deadliest places to commit suicide. Prior to the suicide hindrance barrier being installed in 2004, the bridge saw over 143 suicides a year.

I guess most is over water and part over a road.

Maybe he knew this was a popular place to go and went there for that reason? He may not be from the area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back