GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see you Bravo, NT and Matou sounds familiar but TB is older and so is the victim.

He only has 8 friends on FB I find that weird, he isn't a bad looking guy and she has over 500 and well I find her unattractive in every way. Creepy

Good to see you too my friend :seeya: I wonder with him being a College Student if she took in Students? Perhaps they bonded? In a not so good way?

I don't believe that we can quote fb comments, but one that I just read on the Lampton Alert site was very shocking regarding their opinion of her!

I don't think there is one person I would say that I know that I would not be utterly surprised if they turned out to be charged with a homicide!! What a comment to make!

I read through the entire Lampton Alerts FB page and didnt see anything shocking unless it's deleted now

So it seems there is some confusion in the reporting of addresses. Regardless who hangs out together on N.Y's eve at those ages? Weird. I shudder to think how his hands were injured. I hope it was before Noelle.

He seems to have a phone in which he would use social networking. I just find it odd that he only has 8 friends at his age. I get red flags from him more.

She also has a lot which could mean that she just adds people whoever they are. I am the opposite I only add who I talk know and have known and the ones that I have known and I dont talk to I end up deleting. So I have around 300. Maybe she has a lot of friends?

What does this mean wolf dreamer "TB's friends are bailing on her at a rate of knots" Are there people bailing her out of jail??

This is on her facebook page under Work and Employment.

Greater Good
Sacrificial Lamb
Knowing when something is for the greater good, and accepting it with a happy heart that only greater things can come of it..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What on earth does that mean?

I got the impression that she is affiliated with a transition home for females..

It looked to me that from October, 2011, to the present, she holds the title of Vice-President of the Student Administration Council of Lambton College...

JMO

oh drat --
I actually deleted my comment because I re-thought its usefulness so early in the arrest. But I guess I wasn't quick enough.
Sigh! I'll leave it to you, IHNC, if you decide to delete your reply citing my post or not. Sorry, all.

I felt you were supplying information in a respectful way...

You and I are not being judgemental... This very well could be a common interest which brought these two together...

then again... It may not...

:seeya:

JMO

Looks like TB has at least one son as someone does mention him in one of her photos as being 10yrs old but there is also a young girl not sure if that is her daughter as well. So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x