GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...88700530.15291.100003375897089&type=3&theater

Attachments

• 10447_232431036879424_559906475_n.jpg
    10447_232431036879424_559906475_n.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 474
I noticed the kids toys also - but I don't know if we can read anything into that as we don't know for sure when this area was 'photographed' for Google maps.

There is a chance the house has changed ownership. Maybe someone local to the area might have some insight? :moo:

The police picture is obviously newer... The 2nd to the left of the 262 addy (as shown in the police picture) has had an exterior facelift... on google street view it is covered in exterior wrap... A step before replacing siding.

Wow... they have made arrests... Great to hear! Hopefully Justice will be served!

Can someone post the suspects' address on the map? TIA

I'm new here too! I have lurked for a few months around here when I stumbled upon this thread.
From the Sonia Varaschian case, to Tori Stafford, Dustin Lafortune, local area cases that are so so sad.

What really made me join was the curiousity of the "photo" this girl took, but you could not view if you were not a member here. Soooo here I am! :)
Looking forward to chatting with you all, unfortunately not under good circumstances.

I didnt know this young woman, but I've been watching hoping she was found safe :(

By the LE saying not a homicide but criminal, makes me wonder like all of you if she was hit by a car and then dumped.

On another note, what does MSM message mean?? (sorry I havent learned the lingo just yet!)

Also, in the photo of the lone footprint someone posted, there's yellow droplets in the snow ... what's that all about?

I cant imagine what her friends/family are going thorugh right now. So heartbreaking and tragic. :(

:welcome: Canadiangirl. :wagon:

MSM is Main Stream Media..

Just legit reporting can be used on WS to keep the posting legit!

HTH...(Hope This Helps)... :smile:

It will be interesting to find out what vehicles they drove. There were at least six reports of a black car and also a black SUV trying to pick up kids in the Sarnia/Corunna area in the last few months.

On the male's FB, under photos, there is a meme saying: "In 20 years time, I will be locked up." Creepy.

I've about had it with psychics this week!! :p

When all the dust settles though, I would like to hear the petrolia pyschics story as it is truly fascinating.

Maybe he had marks on his hands, and she, being a nurse, tried to hide them? IDK

I don't believe that we can quote fb comments, but one that I just read on the Lampton Alert site was very shocking regarding their opinion of her!

I don't think there is one person I would say that I know that I would not be utterly surprised if they turned out to be charged with a homicide!! What a comment to make!

Neither! I guess we can consider ourselves lucky.

Someone else on that thread says they are shocked its her - and there are also a couple comments I can't quite decipher about other people.

Itll be interesting to see where this goes I guess but poor Noelle. on the face of it it just seems like terrible bad luck.

I am new here and have a question. Do I have to refresh the page and go back to the bottom each time to see new posts? That is what I have been having to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x