GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow already that was quick, WTG LE!!!!
I wonder if they had any connection to her?
Off to google ...

CRIME: Two people charged with first-degree murder of Noelle Paquette

Police have charged two Sarnia residents with first degree murder in the death of kindergarten teacher Noelle Paquette.
Michael MacGregor and Tanya Bogdanovich made a brief appearance in court Friday morning. MacGregor appeared with both hands wrapped in what appeared to be casts. He was wearing a radio station logo t shirt featuring Darth Vader.
Neither spoke.
Both are expected to appear back in court on Jan. 10.
It is believed the pair resided at 267 Cobden Street, which was cordoned off Thursday night by police as a crime scene.
Lambton OPP have yet to comment on the investigation.
Sarnia police were first on the scene Thursday, but there has been a police presence in the area since Wednesday, neighbours say.
Paquette’s body was found Wednesday morning around 10:30 a.m. in a woodlot on Mandaumin Line, between Petrolia and Rokeby lines.
That area remains closed as investigators continue their probe.
She went missing after she left a New Year's Eve party around Christina and Lochiel streets in Sarnia after 2 a.m.
Police are awaiting autopsy results.
Lambton OPP and Sarnia police have been working together on the investigation.
Paquette was a teacher at St. Mathew school in Sarnia. Counsellors will be available at the school for staff and students when classes resume next week, said Carol Bryden, board of trustees chairperson with the St. Clair Catholic District School Board.

Nice work, LE! I am happy to see things moving so quickly re finding & punishing those responsible.
RIP, Noelle. It is a sad & twisted world when innocent women are slaughtered & dumped like trash. Why???????

CRIME: Two people charged with first-degree murder of Noelle Paquette

Police have charged two Sarnia residents with first degree murder in the death of kindergarten teacher Noelle Paquette.
Michael MacGregor and Tanya Bogdanovich made a brief appearance in court Friday morning.

So much for not being a "homicide"

She just became a Nurse in October 2012, disgusting. She was working at what appears to be a nursing home.

I'm unsettled by how much of a regular person she seems like (from fb at least). him less so. And.... casts?

On the male's FB, under photos, there is a meme saying: "In 20 years time, I will be locked up." Creepy.

He only has 8 friends and she's one of them
Seems very odd for a young guy.

Gosh, this duo are like total opposites from what I can see on their fb page. WTH? Anybody know what "Greater Good" is?

Welcome to all new members!! :)

I'm unsettled by how much of a regular person she seems like (from fb at least). him less so. And.... casts?

I don't believe that we can quote fb comments, but one that I just read on the Lampton Alert site was very shocking regarding their opinion of her!

I don't think there is one person I would say that I know that I would not be utterly surprised if they turned out to be charged with a homicide!! What a comment to make!

OMG. Thank-you LE for moving so quickly, justice will be served.

Rest in Peace, Noelle

First degree murder? omg. Intentional murder??? His hands are in casts? WTH? Did they have her phone and any other items in their home? I had a vibe of more than one person involved right away but not a couple necessarily. A car with two drunks in it who hit her or offered her a ride and assaulted her is what I was thinking. This is really surprising and both are local too which is what I expected based on where the victim was found. Thanks for the fb's.

From his Facebook. Stupid bas&&&d. If guilty, I sure hope so.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 418186_151120111677184_2114976624_n.jpg
    418186_151120111677184_2114976624_n.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 467
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors