GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING

Police Presence At Southend Home

Blackburnnews.com has learned that a southend Sarnia residence has drawn OPP attention this morning.

Crime tape surrounds a home being searched in the 200 block Cobden Street just west of Russell.
Sarnia Police are referring calls of inquiry to the OPP. That leads to speculation this may be related to the death of a 27 year old Courtight woman.

Noelle Paquette was last seen walking alone southbound on Christina Street in downtown Sarnia after leaving a New Year’s Eve party after 2am Tuesday. Her body was found at mid morning Wednesday in a woodlot off Mandaumin Road near Petrolia Line.

The OPP is treating her death as suspicious, awaiting results of an autopsy at London Health Sciences Centre, University Hospital.

http://blackburnnews.com/sarnia/sarnia-news/2013/01/04/police-presence-at-southend-home/

Lots of new posters on WS, welcome to everyone!

Thanks dotr. It's strange though, the post from CaptainCanada that I responded to is gone!? WTH?

Hi, I posted it and then quickly deleted my post when I realized which picture you were talking about. I thought you mean the picture showing the road blocked off but then realized you were talking about the so-called psychic girl.

thumb.php

267 COBDEN ST, SARNIA

OPP are there now.

No listing for this address on reverse look up - also on google maps the house has a lot of kid stuff surrounding it - toys, trampoline.

IHAVENOCLUE, thank you for the welcome! I read here all the time, but just got the account after this happened. I hope the police have some idea of what happened already. I find the picture taking on Mandaumin Road to be strange. There's probably more to that story or the "facts" out there aren't really facts. Maybe someone here that's local knows more? Did the picture girl really remove items from that scene to give to the police later??? I hope that's not true.

The girl said she removed what appeared to be a brand new lighter and bagged it and gave it to the police.

I too am new and also live in London.

The np doesn't stand for Noelle, it stands for Nurse Practitioner since I just graduated in December.

I just mapquested where Noelle was last seen and this address. They are about 1.5 km apart.

No listing for this address on reverse look up - also on google maps the house has a lot of kid stuff surrounding it - toys, trampoline.

I noticed the kids toys also - but I don't know if we can read anything into that as we don't know for sure when this area was 'photographed' for Google maps.

There is a chance the house has changed ownership. Maybe someone local to the area might have some insight? :moo:

Sarnia police and Lambton OPP investigating crime scene at residence

Sarnia police have taped off a crime scene on Cobden Street.

Police are not commenting on any details and would not say if the scene has anything to do with the investigation into the death of 27-year-old Courtright resident Noelle Paquette.

Calls to the Sarnia police on the Cobden Street investigation are being re-directed to OPP, who are leading the investigation into Paquette's death.

There were also reports of forensic vehicles at the home, located at 267 Cobden Street early Friday morning.

Paquette’s body was found Wednesday morning around 10:30 a.m. in a woodlot on Mandaumin Line, between Petrolia and Rokeby lines.

That area remains closed as investigators continue their probe.

She went missing after she left a New Year's Eve party around Christina and Lochiel streets in Sarnia after 2 a.m.

Her death is being treated as suspicious pending the results of an autopsy in London.

Lambton OPP and Sarnia police are working together on the investigation.

Paquette was a teacher at St. Mathew school in Sarnia. Counsellors will be available at the school for staff and students when classes resume next week, said Carol Bryden, board of trustees chairperson with the St. Clair Catholic District School Board.

Anyone with information about Paquette's disappearance and death are asked to contact a dedicated tip line at 855-835-5677.

http://www.theobserver.ca/2013/01/0...on-opp-investigating-crime-scene-at-residence

RSFB

When I was reading "psychic" and that articles had been removed, I thought Whoa!

I haven't seen anything in the media about the picture. I'm sure the police do not want any details released regarding what led them to Mandaumin Road. I just wonder what the real story for the picture is. It's prolly the first option above.
I noticed this morning that the 'pyschic admission comment' has disappeared.

Make your mind up for Pete's sake! :banghead:

Could 267 be a transposition of numbers?

I am seeing a residence on this street with 2-6-7 but in a different order?

JMO

The girl said she removed what appeared to be a brand new lighter and bagged it and gave it to the police.

I too am new and also live in London.

The np doesn't stand for Noelle, it stands for Nurse Practitioner since I just graduated in December.

:welcome: np2012. :wagon:

:seeya:

from Lambton Alerts:

ALERT UPDATE:

Michael MacGregor and Tanya Bogdanovich have been charged with the first degree murder of Noelle Paquette

I'm new here too! I have lurked for a few months around here when I stumbled upon this thread.
From the Sonia Varaschian case, to Tori Stafford, Dustin Lafortune, local area cases that are so so sad.

What really made me join was the curiousity of the "photo" this girl took, but you could not view if you were not a member here. Soooo here I am! :)
Looking forward to chatting with you all, unfortunately not under good circumstances.

I didnt know this young woman, but I've been watching hoping she was found safe :(

By the LE saying not a homicide but criminal, makes me wonder like all of you if she was hit by a car and then dumped.

On another note, what does MSM message mean?? (sorry I havent learned the lingo just yet!)

Also, in the photo of the lone footprint someone posted, there's yellow droplets in the snow ... what's that all about?

I cant imagine what her friends/family are going thorugh right now. So heartbreaking and tragic. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jess81jess