GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't dip in here earlier today (well, yesterday, it's 4.45am here) as with the arrests I thought perhaps not much would happen for a while.. I was so, so horribly wrong :(

It sounds like when those two met it was just a perfect storm. I feel so desperately sorry for Noelle's family/friends/partner, knowing now what they have either been told or will find out about her killers and her last moments. I feel sorry for the people of Sarnia who went out searching with so much goodwill and hope. And I ache for beautiful Noelle. I just hope she fought hard and took evidence with her.

http://www.theobserver.ca/2013/01/04/noelle-paquette-was-fun-loving-outgoing

That is the address media printed but I think it's probably really 119 or 121. If you Google map it its a single story house with 3purple doors. The house is a duplex.

ahh would make sense as there are homes right across from the parking lot, and they are odd numbered thank you for that

However is MM originally not from London? Can this be confirmed at all?
Perhaps MM has family and friends there, knows the area well, and MM/TB fled there to seek refuge?

IDK where the London info came from....but if it came from his FB profile, I wouldn't put much stock in it. Sarnia is not a FB option so many people choose London as where they are from.

He has lived on Proctor for a while. With his dad,I think.

For the longest time I can remember, I was stalking people's facebook, myspace and personal pages when this type of drama would happened. Some friends call me Colombo lol.

I just found that website today. The information given was good and I do hope that the cops will look here to find things as soon as possible.

You guys are good! I had, on my hand, found NP, and her family's FB.
Also looked up the 2 accused FB as soon as I saw their names published.

Thanks for the info, I've been stuck on my computer since 5pm to see any new information!

This is just plain horrible and the details just get scarier... I feel so sorry for NP's family.... I dont even want to think of the pain they must feel :(

I am, on my hand, trying to find some info on a murder that happened in my area (Gatineau, QC near Ottawa, a year and a half ago. Valérie Leblanc was raped, killed, tortured and burnt behind the school I used to go, on the first day of school in bright day light...I used to do my jogging there every night. I wish the accusers would of been caught that fast...Cause for now, there is nothing moving except a picture of the suspect that hasnt change a thing for the past year :( ... The details of this crime are horrible.

:welcome5: Vero1234. :welcome:

For the longest time I can remember, I was stalking people's facebook, myspace and personal pages when this type of drama would happened. Some friends call me Colombo lol.

I just found that website today. The information given was good and I do hope that the cops will look here to find things as soon as possible.

You guys are good! I had, on my hand, found NP, and her family's FB.
Also looked up the 2 accused FB as soon as I saw their names published.

Thanks for the info, I've been stuck on my computer since 5pm to see any new information!

This is just plain horrible and the details just get scarier... I feel so sorry for NP's family.... I dont even want to think of the pain they must feel :(

I am, on my hand, trying to find some info on a murder that happened in my area (Gatineau, QC near Ottawa, a year and a half ago. Valérie Leblanc was raped, killed, tortured and burnt behind the school I used to go, on the first day of school in bright day light...I used to do my jogging there every night. I wish the accusers would of been caught that fast...Cause for now, there is nothing moving except a picture of the suspect that hasnt change a thing for the past year :( ... The details of this crime are horrible.

Valerie's case is here as well. I remember reading about her too. :cry:

IDK where the London info came from....but if it came from his FB profile, I wouldn't put much stock in it. Sarnia is not a FB option so many people choose London as where they are from.

He has lived on Proctor for a while. With his dad,I think.

Sarnia is a FB option, Im looking on my own friends list now to see what friends of mine have and they have Sarnia Ontario

As mentioned so many times here already, I just can't quit thinking about her children, and if they were subjected to any abuse (I know this will be thoroughly investigated) and also what atrocities might have occurred to the seniors in her care. :furious: I would think they will be investigating this thoroughly as well.

Perhaps MM has family and friends there, knows the area well, and MM/TB fled there to seek refuge?

Pretty sure MM has family in London.

He is originally from London. I've heard today from someone who knows him that he moved from London and was living with his aunt in Sarnia and went to Lambton College.

Sarnia is a FB option, Im looking on my own friends list now to see what friends of mine have and they have Sarnia Ontario

Hmm...it didn't used to be. I use London on my profile for that reason. Maybe he is originally from there..

Her kids are safe..all of them with family members. Many hearts have been broken today.

I am so glad they are with family, I have been so worried about them all day. They are going to need so much love and support, I can imagine her son is heartbroken, they by all accounts appeared very close. I will keep them in my thoughts, poor babies... Just breaks my heart... :(

I am so glad they are with family, I have been so worried about them all day. They are going to need so much love and support, I can imagine her son is heartbroken, they by all accounts appeared very close. I will keep them in my thoughts, poor babies... Just breaks my heart... :(

I agree, all I can think of is school starts back on Monday.
And kids are mean, especially with their Mom's name hitting the media now at the end of the school break. It will be fresh in everyone's mind come Monday morning as this unfolds. Poor things.

The kids are well cared for and this is such a shock to the family. The kids have wonderful aunts, uncles, fathers, grandparents, cousins etc that care for them. Hope this helps. TB family is devastated as well.

Speaking of Corunna, I'm going to go back to this article again...

There was also suspicious vehicle reports on three separate occasions in neighbouring Corunna from November.

http://www.theobserver.ca/ur/story/559605

black vehicle here as well...as I just stated earlier, we know they mentioned a dark a vehicle in their disgusting posts, but I still want to know if either of these nutjobs has or had access to a black vehicle!!

The kids are well cared for and this is such a shock to the family. The kids have wonderful aunts, uncles, fathers, grandparents, cousins etc that care for them. Hope this helps

This is great to hear that the kids have so many wonderful family members! Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackie&Tim