GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funeral arrangements:

Paquette, who also worked at Community Living Sarnia Lambton, was also very active with the Sunshine Foundation Dreams for Kids.

“She was just an all-around, fun loving, outgoing person,” said Marie Cedulksi, past president of the Sarnia-Lambton Chapter. “She loved people. She was very devoted, loyal, and she really believed it was all about the kids.”

A Facebook group named, “Prayers for Noelle Marie Paquette” has been flooded with hundreds of tributes from friends and strangers since news of her death this week.
Thousands of people have joined the group.

Others have organized a candlelight vigil for Monday evening at the courtyard of Christina and Lochiel streets in Sarnia.

Visitation for Noelle Paquette will take place at Smith Funeral Home in Sarnia on Monday, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.

Funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Tuesday at St. Michael's Catholic Church in Bright's Grove.

http://www.theobserver.ca/2013/01/04/noelle-paquette-was-fun-loving-outgoing

Thank you he is like family so I got all protective about it

Of course. The effects of these monsters' atrocities will have some far reaching effects for a long time, that's for sure. I wouldn't worry too much about your friend though if he had nothing to do with any of this...I think its obvious that these perps are inherently nutjobs beyond words, that they are the ones to blame for this.

I agree. I can't remember how old the pic was of her and her son, but she mentioned that he was 10 in the pic. That is a tough age to shield from the media...online, tv, newspaper headlines. This is big news in Sarnia, those kids will all overhear parents talking of this. I wonder if he goes to the school that NP taught at, are they catholic?

My guess is that picture was taken on October 12th (2012h at a punk show I attended in London because Im pretty sure i saw them there. I specifically remember saying to my bf that I couldn't wait to take my daughter to awesome punk rock shows. Because the little guy was just a rockin out :)

First off, this is truly a tragedy, and my condolences for anyone who is connected either with the victim or the accused.

The woman drove a white grand prix and the male drove a wine colored Ford Windstar, they did not live together but he spent most of his time at her home.
I believe her daughter was mentally handicapped and fairly well cared for by the woman. They were arrested in London because the woman had been badly lacerated on her arm and feared going to the hospital here, so she went to London. The LE responded so quickly due to a tip from a young woman who had a vision of foot prints in the snow and a lighter close by the night before the massive community search, she took it upon herself and fiancé to go and investigate her vision, they found the location, took a photo of the area she saw in her vision and sent it to police. She is claiming she is a medium, regardless of what i believe she is not in any trouble and im sure the LE has gone over that 100%. at this point now with all the talk going around its not clear what all is true and what all is fabricated above are 100% facts. The next bit is more than rumor but can not be 100% confirmed as of yet. The victim was brutally stabbed to death and the body burned beyond recognition in a wooded area 15 minutes outside of Sarnia. The Woman had tried to stop the actual murder and failed after she received her laceration of the arm during a conflict with the male. Two sets of tracks were found with what appeared to be drag marks in the snow leading to the actual site where the body was found. His wounds would be consistent of many stabbing cases. I do not know either the victims or the accused what so ever and have zero connections with them. If any more information comes my way I will keep updating what I can.

hmmmmmm....

speechless.

look, personally I believe TB should rot in hell, what im telling you is what I know about this tragedy, From the charges laid I would say she participated in both the killing and disposal of the body.

Welcome lego and Sarnian!

:Welcome1:
:welcome5:

The fact that MM's hands were wrapped and had splints can be explained by either the use of fire or a knife. Stuff to think about.

Haven't heard from Bravo and Jellybeanz in here this afternoon (by the way, JB, thank you soooo much for starting this thread!!>...they are going to crap when they see how this investigation is unraveling.

I'm here :seeya: Unfrigginbelievable :what: Still catching up. Great work folks and welcome Newbies :seeya: Gosh this dynamic is so much of a reminder of MR and TLM. I'm speechless. In awe of the work folks have done here. So very sad for Noelle's Family and Friends. The horrors they are about to learn. Most of all Noelle. And how she must have suffered at the hands of pure evil. Dear Gawd this is just beyond words. You are safe now Noelle. Nobody can ever hurt you again :rose:

It's not about the children .... Someone has previously posted that the school np taught at was 5 minutes from TB's house. I don't want to know their names or ages or any details .... Just whether they attend or attended St. Matthew's to establish a connection.

Thank you for clarifying this.

Don't, then all the "Fetters" will flock here looking for a party. Does everyone have their furry costumes ready.

LMAO Mine is at the cleaners :what::floorlaugh:

First off, this is truly a tragedy, and my condolences for anyone who is connected either with the victim or the accused.

The woman drove a white grand prix and the male drove a wine colored Ford Windstar, they did not live together but he spent most of his time at her home.
I believe her daughter was mentally handicapped and fairly well cared for by the woman. They were arrested in London because the woman had been badly lacerated on her arm and feared going to the hospital here, so she went to London. The LE responded so quickly due to a tip from a young woman who had a vision of foot prints in the snow and a lighter close by the night before the massive community search, she took it upon herself and fiancé to go and investigate her vision, they found the location, took a photo of the area she saw in her vision and sent it to police. She is claiming she is a medium, regardless of what i believe she is not in any trouble and im sure the LE has gone over that 100%. at this point now with all the talk going around its not clear what all is true and what all is fabricated above are 100% facts. The next bit is more than rumor but can not be 100% confirmed as of yet. The victim was brutally stabbed to death and the body burned beyond recognition in a wooded area 15 minutes outside of Sarnia. The Woman had tried to stop the actual murder and failed after she received her laceration of the arm during a conflict with the male. Two sets of tracks were found with what appeared to be drag marks in the snow leading to the actual site where the body was found. His wounds would be consistent of many stabbing cases. I do not know either the victims or the accused what so ever and have zero connections with them. If any more information comes my way I will keep updating what I can.

my.mind.has.just.been.blown.
and as a mother to a little girl....I can't even bring myself to imagine her poor family.

would you like to see the photo the girl had taken of the scene from her vision that ultimately led to solving this case in a remarkable fashion?

The girl who found the lighter also said she saw a spit.

That's what I don't get. A spit. Meaning a metal spike with something roasting on it or a burnt piece of wood? What does she mean by that? A rotisserie? Was this a vision or something she actually saw? Did she see a body there or what? Was her body covered up somehow, with snow? I just find the whole thing odd.

would you like to see the photo the girl had taken of the scene from her vision that ultimately led to solving this case in a remarkable fashion?

I caught it literally as the page was being deleted i managed to read the convo under it and have a quick look at the picture then i went to go back to the main page and it was gone.

ok thank you, I did not go back and re read from the start.. I hope at least some of my information hasn't been a repost here.

Yes, I'm assuming its the same one that was posted earlier? With the orange glow in the middle, with the foot prints on either side?

That's what I don't get. A spit. Meaning a metal spike with something roasting on it or a burnt piece of wood? What does she mean by that? A rotisserie? Was this a vision or something she actually saw? Did she see a body there or what? Was her body covered up somehow, with snow? I just find the whole thing odd.

in the conversation under the original posted picture, I only saw that she found a lighter (I honestly cannot remember anything else being mentioned but I could be wrong here) i know it was very VERY dark (which i can confirm, my ex and i used to drive that road on our way to chatham-kent every weekend to visit his family, if there is an overcast seeing anything except two steps ahead of yourself is near impossible) that all being said i did read something along the lines about dragging marks and two sets of footprints leading to what appeared to be a mount of snow but the ditch was very steep and she didnt poke around too much thinking there was a possiblity of it being a crime scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackie&Tim