GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember on one of the first LFP articles stating NP was "located" on wednesday afternoon and that guy made a sick comment about "according to authorities.." do you think that could of been MM gloating?
***EDIT just throwing this out there for discussion, because I was all over the papers on wednesday and caught that comment. when going back to look for the pic from A i saw mention of it and it made my head working

a spit i believe as in someone splitting in the snow, possibly it was blood that had dripped from the accused. That's just my thoughts tho.

i do know the area well, below you can street view the area if you would like. there is about 5 acre of light bush surrounded by flat farm fields, the girl did not find the victims.. just took the photo and reported it to police from my understanding.

https://maps.google.ca/maps?saddr=Mandaumin+Rd%2FCounty+Road+26&daddr=Mandaumin+Rd%2FCounty+Road+26&hl=en&ll=42.871639,-82.235797&spn=0.001531,0.003659&sll=42.871286,-82.233342&sspn=0.006094,0.014634&geocode=FZsrjgIdbS4Z-w%3BFUctjgIdey4Z-w&t=h&mra=mift&mrsp=1&sz=17&z=19

Hello, new member also from Sarnia. Although this is may not be fact, I had also heard that the "casts" on the arms of the accused were from burns. It just sickens me too think how someone can do something so horrific to another person. After reading through all the posts I was floored when I seen the posts about that fetish site. My sympathies to both families, so many lives affected...

a spit i believe as in someone splitting in the snow, possibly it was blood that had dripped from the accused. That's just my thoughts tho.

i do know the area well, below you can street view the area if you would like. there is about 5 acre of light bush surrounded by flat farm fields, the girl did not find the victims.. just took the photo and reported it to police from my understanding.

https://maps.google.ca/maps?saddr=Mandaumin+Rd%2FCounty+Road+26&daddr=Mandaumin+Rd%2FCounty+Road+26&hl=en&ll=42.871639,-82.235797&spn=0.001531,0.003659&sll=42.871286,-82.233342&sspn=0.006094,0.014634&geocode=FZsrjgIdbS4Z-w%3BFUctjgIdey4Z-w&t=h&mra=mift&mrsp=1&sz=17&z=19

no she didn't find her. just the area. I do know the area relatively well and you're right the area is pretty "open" and flat with fields aside from the odd acre or less of brush here and there.

First off, this is truly a tragedy, and my condolences for anyone who is connected either with the victim or the accused.

The woman drove a white grand prix and the male drove a wine colored Ford Windstar, they did not live together but he spent most of his time at her home.
I believe her daughter was mentally handicapped and fairly well cared for by the woman. They were arrested in London because the woman had been badly lacerated on her arm and feared going to the hospital here, so she went to London. The LE responded so quickly due to a tip from a young woman who had a vision of foot prints in the snow and a lighter close by the night before the massive community search, she took it upon herself and fiancé to go and investigate her vision, they found the location, took a photo of the area she saw in her vision and sent it to police. She is claiming she is a medium, regardless of what i believe she is not in any trouble and im sure the LE has gone over that 100%. at this point now with all the talk going around its not clear what all is true and what all is fabricated above are 100% facts. The next bit is more than rumor but can not be 100% confirmed as of yet. The victim was brutally stabbed to death and the body burned beyond recognition in a wooded area 15 minutes outside of Sarnia. The Woman had tried to stop the actual murder and failed after she received her laceration of the arm during a conflict with the male. Two sets of tracks were found with what appeared to be drag marks in the snow leading to the actual site where the body was found. His wounds would be consistent of many stabbing cases. I do not know either the victims or the accused what so ever and have zero connections with them. If any more information comes my way I will keep updating what I can.

I'm from sarnia and I know Noelle from school. I've been following this from the start, and I've been following this thread since the beining. Where did you get info in the above statement??? Released so far to the public does not say anything about dental records, burnt body, brutally stabbed, woman stopping the murder, laceration to TB's arm when MM had the wraps. Just wondering where this came from????

no she didn't find her. just the area. I do know the area relatively well and you're right the area is pretty "open" and flat with fields aside from the odd acre or less of brush here and there.

i did not mean to come across as ignorant in my above reply to your previous comment, i took it as you thought i was siding with TB and defending her, re reading your edits i see you don't really think that. Sorry about that!

Sick, nasty and evil. So very sad for Noelle and her poor family.

I'm from sarnia and I know Noelle from school. I've been following this from the start, and I've been following this thread since the beining. Where did you get info in the above statement??? Released so far to the public does not say anything about dental records, burnt body, brutally stabbed, woman stopping the murder, laceration to TB's arm when MM had the wraps. Just wondering where this came from????

Welcome. So very sorry it's under circumstances of you knowing Noelle. What a tragic loss :rose:

Welcome Sarnian. And all the Newbies I missed. The threads flew while i was away.

i did not mean to come across as ignorant in my above reply to your previous comment, i took it as you thought i was siding with TB and defending her, re reading your edits i see you don't really think that. Sorry about that!

oh please don't worry, I am so not offended! I understand its easy to mistake what someone might be saying because its so hard without hearing the tone in which its being said!!!!

No doubt you are correct. However, at what point to we start to question people who openly state that they have kidnapping and rape fantasies?

coming out of the closet for a quick moment.. its not often I share this side of my life on websleuths. However.. I have been a member of Alt.com for 10 years.. and I have been a member on websleuths since the Casey Anthony case. I have also followed many different cases on websleuths pretty much daily since that time and I can guarantee you something right now...there are a helluva lot more sexual predators who take it beyond a fantasy, on facebook than there are on any of the BDSM or fetish sites. More than the majority of perps mentioned on websleuths in the past three years hav had a facebook account. There have been a handful that have accounts on fetish sites.

I am not denying your point. I am just reminding folks that saying or writing a thing.. does NOT mean you will do it and not all of us BDSM'ers are twisted, warped and evil.

just my two cents :)

Wild

Can anyone find any connections between the perps and anything to do with "RockoSocko"?

i had not mentioned dental records anywhere in my posts although i had heard that is how they had to identify her. TB could have just as easily been injured actually committing the murder herself, i do not know for fact how the actual murder occurred, i do imagine you are going to see full confessions from TB and MM, will they be made public? doubtful. i do know for fact TB went to London for treatment of lacerations she had received, i do not know if MM accompanied her there and also received treatment for his injuries. I do not know if his injuries were from burns or from lacerations. she was in the health field so im assuming the injuries were very severe if she had to seek outside help.

Again im sorry for the loss of such a loved individual, im trying to keep emotion out of my posts, don't take it the wrong way but i can not reveal where my information is coming from, Sarnia is a very small community and i can assure you what information I've posted isn't something that only a few people know..

Can anyone find any connections between the perps and anything to do with "RockoSocko"?

Did you see the actual comment made on the LFPRESS article? because i had totally forgot about that comment (it was deleted promply and then reposted right?) but with some of the above possible info coming to light what that person said seems like a bit of a "gloat" or a "na-na-na- I know something you dont" type thing

I understand that you might have inside knowledge but without any facts backing you up about the hand lacerations, it's only hearsay at this moment. So I would be a little relecultant to state it as fact without the proper facts to back it up. IMO

In regards to what margarita25? What does RockoSocko refer too?
I googled it and got many different definitions in the results.

ETA Oh ya, that was the name of the poster making the comments in the beginning of the case on the media link?

Wonder which of the two have/will sing like a bird. The only pleasure i derive next to the Convictions is when their so "loyal and trusted" lover and partner in Crime turns on them.

Yikes. RockoSocko is the name of a villain from Powerpuff Girls.
MM mentioned on his Fetlife profile that he was into cartoons and the like.
Let me find his quotes...

I understand that you might have inside knowledge but without any facts backing you up about the hand lacerations, it's only hearsay at this moment. So I would be a little relecultant to state it as fact without the proper facts to back it up. IMO

You are correct, i will stop referring to any info that i post as fact. Without disclosing sources, i do know TB was cut and sought help in London. All of my previous posts can be considered as hearsay until factual evidence is released to support them.

can I just interject sort off off topic going back to a post from the fet site that tb had made about being r***d and being a survivor...this is all IMO but I have a first hand family connection to Tori Stafford case and I am wondering if there is a connection here...as I THINK tb had a POF account at somepoint and at the Tori trial the police has a BINDER FULL of women he victimized by drugging and assaulting them...my first hand fam connection is watching to board and wondering is it possible? because of some of the similarities...this connection also had to sit through MR and TLM trials as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackie&Tim