GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, all I can think of is school starts back on Monday.
And kids are mean, especially with their Mom's name hitting the media now at the end of the school break. It will be fresh in everyone's mind come Monday morning as this unfolds. Poor things.

I agree. I can't remember how old the pic was of her and her son, but she mentioned that he was 10 in the pic. That is a tough age to shield from the media...online, tv, newspaper headlines. This is big news in Sarnia, those kids will all overhear parents talking of this. I wonder if he goes to the school that NP taught at, are they catholic?

Speaking of Corunna, I'm going to go back to this article again...

black vehicle here as well...as I just stated earlier, we know they mentioned a dark a vehicle in their disgusting posts, but I still want to know if either of these nutjobs has or had access to a black vehicle!!

from what I recall her's is a white car and his is a dark van (vehicle)

His roots are in London, I am assuming. Moved recently to Sarnia. Grew up in London? And if he has a juvenille record, his prints are on file, and anyone who is related will be on that file. Easy to track. My concern is...as with impared drivers...when you get caught, you don't get caught your first time driving impared...you just got sloppy...As with Michael Rafferty, it wasn't his first attempt when he got caught...Or Paul Bernardo..or others...I just find it heartbreaking that they manage to find a female version of themselves to do what they do...As with the others mentioned, surely family and friends HAD to know they were odd ducks somehow! Something not right...If only their parents picked up on the "not normal" part, faced it and got them help, this thread would not be open....soooo sad....

LOL thanks!!

MM's facebook page says he's from London ON

The kids are well cared for and this is such a shock to the family. The kids have wonderful aunts, uncles, fathers, grandparents, cousins etc that care for them. Hope this helps. TB family is devastated as well.
I could not imagine being the parent of someone who commits such a horrific act. Makes me sick to think about. Im sure a lot more is going to come out about TB and MM in the weeks/months to come that will devastate them ... ugh

Thank-you so much, Honey_West.

That is a beautiful picture, and the lightness of good in Noelle, shines out, in stark contrast to the other two. Wow.

Thank YOU wondergirl, those are beautiful words you wrote. This brings a tear to my eye. Noelle was someones sister, daughter, girlfriend, best friend, my heart aches for her family and friends.

And as for MM and TB, Karma is watching...

While I'm waiting for MM's fb to load (it must be overloaded bc it is not loading)...I'm wondering if photos of these monsters or a lineup will be presented to the victims of the attempted abductions.

If these guys are not related to those attempted abductions, then there could still be danger lurking...

the pyschic does tattoes
Hi everyone, I too am new and have been following your posts since Wednesday. I am from Sarnia, (in Toronto since june for school, 20 year old sister and my mom still live in Sarnia though) I just want to jump in about AC and the Tattoo's ...the tattoo shop the is being referred to is owned by my big brother's best friend since childhood. I just don't want to see his name or establishment get brought into this because I have known him since I was little. (I am now almost 30) I hope I didn't break rules on my first post but I had to jump in here

Hi everyone, I too am new and have been following your posts since Wednesday. I am from Sarnia, (in Toronto since june for school, 20 year old sister and my mom still live in Sarnia though) I just want to jump in about AC and the Tattoo's ...the tattoo shop the is being referred to is owned by my big brother's best friend since childhood. I just don't want to see his name or establishment get brought into this because I have known him since I was little. (I am now almost 30) I hope I didn't break rules on my first post but I had to jump in here

Welcome. That is sweet of you to think about him.

I think someone else has touched on this but can can the people commenting about knowing TB's children identify what school they attend?

I think someone else has touched on this but can can the people commenting about knowing TB's children identify what school they attend?

The children and their details need to not be discussed.

Why would you want to know that and how is it relevant?

Not something that even if you know you should be posting IMO
they are innocent children ..

The children and their details need to not be discussed.

It's not about the children .... Someone has previously posted that the school np taught at was 5 minutes from TB's house. I don't want to know their names or ages or any details .... Just whether they attend or attended St. Matthew's to establish a connection.

From everything I've read in this thread up to know is so unnerving. I used to live alone with my small daughter in the area NP was last seen. I also know the area she was found as I used to ride past it on the school bus from petrolia to Sarnia (I also had a class with NP in highschool)

First off, this is truly a tragedy, and my condolences for anyone who is connected either with the victim or the accused.

The woman drove a white grand prix and the male drove a wine colored Ford Windstar, they did not live together but he spent most of his time at her home.
I believe her daughter was mentally handicapped and fairly well cared for by the woman. They were arrested in London because the woman had been badly lacerated on her arm and feared going to the hospital here, so she went to London. The LE responded so quickly due to a tip from a young woman who had a vision of foot prints in the snow and a lighter close by the night before the massive community search, she took it upon herself and fiancé to go and investigate her vision, they found the location, took a photo of the area she saw in her vision and sent it to police. She is claiming she is a medium, regardless of what i believe she is not in any trouble and im sure the LE has gone over that 100%. at this point now with all the talk going around its not clear what all is true and what all is fabricated above are 100% facts. The next bit is more than rumor but can not be 100% confirmed as of yet. The victim was brutally stabbed to death and the body burned beyond recognition in a wooded area 15 minutes outside of Sarnia. The Woman had tried to stop the actual murder and failed after she received her laceration of the arm during a conflict with the male. Two sets of tracks were found with what appeared to be drag marks in the snow leading to the actual site where the body was found. His wounds would be consistent of many stabbing cases. I do not know either the victims or the accused what so ever and have zero connections with them. If any more information comes my way I will keep updating what I can.

It's not about the children .... Someone has previously posted that the school np taught at was 5 minutes from TB's house. I don't want to know their names or ages or any details .... Just whether they attend or attended St. Matthew's to establish a connection.

Unless TB is Catholic, then they likely couldnt attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackie&Tim