GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what led LE to these two? Happy it happened so quickly. So sad for Noelle and those who loved her :rose:

I wonder what led LE to these two? Happy it happened so quickly. So sad for Noelle and those who loved her :rose:

I am hoping that means lots of evidence and witnesses and that this doesnt take long for the family's sake

According to someone on Lambton Alerts, there is a pic of TB with NP's brother on FB, but I can't find it. Has anyone seen it?

So it seems there is some confusion in the reporting of addresses. Regardless who hangs out together on N.Y's eve at those ages? Weird. I shudder to think how his hands were injured. I hope it was before Noelle.

I can only hope that injuries were result of remorse (not that I am pro suicide) but I can't see how someone could not have remorse...

However... I am still thinking it could have something to do with the night's events..:(

JMO

I am hoping that means lots of evidence and witnesses and that this doesnt take long for the family's sake

Me too. Stafford Case was a tough one. Here we are again. Glad your here tho and some of the familiar folks from that case. Newbies too :seeya:

He seems to have a phone in which he would use social networking. I just find it odd that he only has 8 friends at his age. I get red flags from him more.

She also has a lot which could mean that she just adds people whoever they are. I am the opposite I only add who I talk know and have known and the ones that I have known and I dont talk to I end up deleting. So I have around 300. Maybe she has a lot of friends?

What does this mean wolf dreamer "TB's friends are bailing on her at a rate of knots" Are there people bailing her out of jail??

I wonder if he has other FB pages under other identities/interests?...

I believe Wolf Dreamer means TB's FB friends are "urfriending" her at a rapid pace...

JMO

I can only hope that injuries were result of remorse (not that I am pro suicide) but I can't see how someone could not have remorse...

However... I am still thinking it could have something to do with the night's events..:(

JMO

I think they may. Wonder if he got severe frostbite. At the very least. Hope it hurts whatever it is :furious:

I believe Wolf Dreamer means TB's FB friends are "urfriending" her at a rapid pace...

JMO[/QUOTE]

HAHA I realized I had a blonde moment there..

So glad this didn't drag on for months like a lot of these type cases do. They found NP and her killers so quickly! May NP RIP.

Not sure why it's so shocking to see a couple (if they are in fact a couple) dating who are 10 years apart, this happens all the time. I've also had friends that I've hung out with who were much younger then myself... friendship to me has no age limits (just saying) :)

Can anyone link the search for Noelle facebook page or is it closed now?

I wonder if he has other FB pages under other identities/interests

JMO

there was a comment online that made me think he might but I couldn't really tell. It certainly seems possible, v odd for a 19 year old to only have 8 friends.

Is it possible that TB was posting on the search for Noelle facebook page?

He seems to have a phone in which he would use social networking. I just find it odd that he only has 8 friends at his age. I get red flags from him more.

His ownership of a smart phone does not neccessarily indicate his preference for social networking (ie: with only 8 friends on FB).

A number of younger people stay in touch / make plans / communicate more through texting than FB...

Some people own smart phones to text friends, play music, videos and games.

I do have a few male friends who have very low counts of FB friends.... I myself have no personal FB account.

But seeing that the few pictures he has on his FB account are selfpics, it does send up a certain narcissistic red flag... Narcissism can be a trait of a psychopath .... this is pure speculation, naturally.

His ownership of a smart phone does not neccessarily indicate his preference for social networking (ie: with only 8 friends on FB).

A number of younger people stay in touch / make plans / communicate more through texting than FB...

Some people own smart phones to text friends, play music, videos and games.

I do have a few male friends who have very low counts of FB friends.... I myself have no personal FB account.

But seeing that the few pictures he has on his FB account are selfpics, it does send up a certain narcissistic red flag... Narcissism can be a trait of a psychopath .... this is pure speculation, naturally.

Agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members