GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the fetlife postings guys. I may get the courage to sign up. Save the photos and any stuff that may involve others. You never know.

I still haven't joined, but am going to.

I wonder if we can say we are a "websleuth" in our profile. It would be quite entertaining to all the sudden see a hundred websleuths signing up!! :floorlaugh:

Here is a note that MM wrote three months ago titled: "A perfect match."
TB's response to this message is found below it.

I think everyone has thought about there perfect match in some way, most of the time it is usually who their life partner will be or who they will marry. I have realized awhile ago that maybe marriage or dating isn't for all of us. I can't speak for anyone else, but I have always had this empty hollow feeling inside, not necessarily sad or depressed, just like a part of me is missing. I thought for awhile and thought that sure a relationship can be nice, but often it leaves you more frustrated and upset then when you were alone.

This is when I started thinking about different options and eventually gave up. Everyone can have friends or best friends, but there is almost always a few things you could never tell the person and have them understand the same way you do. When you feel like you don't fit in with the world on some level because there are certain parts of you that nobody would understand, it is such a lonely feeling. It can feel like your the only person on the planet and make you resent everyone around you. (Not that it has changed much, but still.)

Well a few months ago I met someone for the purpose of a quick hookup maybe some regular kink play time. Instead I met the person who would become my best friend. I can't really tell you when I knew that we were going to get along or what it was, but that first day I left smiling and laughing inside soaked and covered in grass and dirt....Nothing could have ruined my mood that day. As we met more to hang out and actually do things together it felt like that lonely hollow feeling was there less and less. I am not a romantic and trust me, it is probably the farthest thing from a relationship you can get. I think I found my other half, the part of me that was missing from the beggining a friend so close that they just fill all the gaps that weren't finished with me.

I have had close friends that I got along with so naturally before in my life, but this is different. There are no missing conversations or things you could never do or talk to them about. Its knowing that everything you say think or do, that they themselves think about all the time. I can't tell you how amazing it feels that for once I know somebody that....is just so amazing I wish I had something better than words to explain what an amazing friend they are. Not only a friend either, I swear I have multiple personalities that come out at times....They have a matching personality for every single one of mine that compliments it perfectly. Its kind of like subtle art so perfect. I feel high like my head is in the clouds right now writing this and for all I know I am making no sense, but I just can't stop smiling. Those things That everyone else would think is horrible and wrong or look at me like something is so wrong with me. Or even worse the look when someone pretends to understand.

To top it all off not only do I have a friend that is like my other half and makes every activity we do more amazing and fun such as swimming at a beach at night with a bonfire and beers or tree climbing or tobogganing. I would never forget the nights of archer or movies either. To top it all off a sex drive that matches mine in the same ways or even surpasses it maybe. Amazing sex that leaves my head in shambles doing every possible way and thing we can think of.
I feel like an idiot rambling off like this, but I feel so alive like I can live without judgement or restraint for the first time. I know it sounds stupid, but it feels like floating through life when I am with them like every problem can get solved with each others help. The things only the best P.I.C. and best friends could ever do. I wish I had a way to thank them for taking me away from waking up wishing I hadn't to waking up excited to see my best friend.Those times you wish they were there just necause you know it would be so much better.

Lana this is for you, I know its not much and I am terrible at sharing anything, but I know that you get that. Thank you so much for being my best friend, sister and so much more. I am not sure there is anyone else who could have made such an impact on my life, but you gave me so much hope for my future even when we go seperate ways. I just wish I had something more to offer you as thanks, butI don't and hope that maybe this writing can make your day just a little better. I have so much more that I could write, but I think if I listed everything we do that makes me smile I would be an old man by the time i was done. Maybe my next writing will be that song that I owe you ;P

Your P.I.C. forever, Sterling Archer

Lana_Caine: 3 months ago | report

@mikebones479 Archer this is the most wonderful writing of life. I could not be happier being your best friend. You make everything better, and I can finally be honest with another human being. Reading this was probably the closest I have been to tears over any writing I have ever read. For once I dont feel like every aspect of my life is a lie. You are the most fantastic person I have ever known, and everything is better when you are around. From Tessie to any character I dress up as, you find a way to perfectly reflect that to create something mind melty. No matter where we end up, we will always be friends. Someone who makes such an impact on my life, will be someone I know forever.

Thank you so much for finding the most awesome way of expressing this. I could never have asked for more.

Your PIC forever, your big sister and your best friend

Earlier I read something about a trampoline? Possibly a video somewhere of MM on a trampoline? There is a photo of a trampoline on "psychics" FB page.

Earlier I read something about a trampoline? Possibly a video somewhere of MM on a trampoline? There is a photo of a trampoline on "psychics" FB page.

That trampoline video is on TB's Facebook page.

Has anyone called and reported this site to LE. I am really surprised that their profiles are still open for all to see.

here is one he commented on in fetish
Sterling_Archer4: 4 days ago | report
I would love a cute furry like that under my tree all wrapped up ;)

can't figure out how to show the picture

Here is a note that MM wrote three months ago titled: "A perfect match." .......

Your P.I.C. forever, Sterling Archer

Lana_Caine: 3 months ago | report

Your Partner In Crime forever, posted 3 months ago. When did Lorie Devost go missing?

How could I not try and find a way to get the both of us back on track with a puma as amazing as you, all that pent up frustration just getting let out, it feels amazing. Sooooo instead of an ice cream truck......black unmarked rape van with tinted windows?

To me, he is saying that they used a "puma" who is as amazing as Tanya is, in order to get both of them back on track. I would think a puma is a woman. That post was written around the time Lori Prevost disappeared.

See soccermom's post!

I just want to reiterate: please don't join that site "for research" unless you are stronger than you think. I didn't think earlier today of the implications of viewing this stuff so directly. I know not everyone will feel the way that I do but I really want to give a warning especially to those who aren't sure if they're up to reading and seeing this stuff. I wasn't. I wish I could go back and "unsee." Again, I know some of you are better able to handle this than others; for others here, please DO hesitate.

How could I not try and find a way to get the both of us back on track with a puma as amazing as you, all that pent up frustration just getting let out, it feels amazing. Sooooo instead of an ice cream truck......black unmarked rape van with tinted windows?

To me, he is saying that they used a "puma" who is as amazing as Tanya is, in order to get both of them back on track. I would think a puma is a woman. That post was written around the time Lori Prevost disappeared.

A "puma" is an older women. Like a "cougar".

I think "puma" is another term they use for "cougar" - in slang, an older woman. I believe MM is referring to TB as a puma.

And the girl that went missing in London was named Lisa, not Lori - in case people are doing a search on that case.

I think "puma" is another term they use for "cougar" - in slang, an older woman. I believe MM is referring to TB as a puma.

And the girl that went missing in London was named Lisa, not Lori - in case people are doing a search on that case.

Yes, I think that he is stating that they used a 3rd party, who is also a "puma" "as amazing as" TB in order to get the 2 of them "back on track".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee