GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a sneaky suspicion that these two are connected to the other two missing London women. I hope the interrogators get down to business with a quickness.

Holy smokes websleuths! I leave for a few hours and come back and you guys have uncovered a ton of things!! I hope LE reads these pages, we have some great detectives here!!

This stuff is super disturbing, I want to sign up to see what you all are talking about but I havent the nerve to. Im sure LE is watching all these pages (and rightfully so!). Stories like this are always so unsettling and sick!!! My heart breaks for the Paquette's.

Are we seeing the whole pic here? I dont see a lighter??

Under the book or rabbit there is a white lighter and what looks like a cigarette case. Just could show TB is a smoker and could explain why a lighter was found by the psychic.

Holy smokes websleuths! I leave for a few hours and come back and you guys have uncovered a ton of things!! I hope LE reads these pages, we have some great detectives here!!

This stuff is super disturbing, I want to sign up to see what you all are talking about but I havent the nerve to. Im sure LE is watching all these pages (and rightfully so!). Stories like this are always so unsettling and sick!!! My heart breaks for the Paquette's.

Are we seeing the whole pic here? I dont see a lighter??

look towards bottom of the pic

i think so too sadly there are few reasons i think this 1. missing person from london in nov shows up all over today?? why not in this excess before? maybe people are just putting it out more bc of what happened to np, but my gut tells me different. also they were found and arrested in london.. gosh i hope i can sleep tonight im here till 10:30 the latest as i work in the am but bet your but i will be following this case daily!! i too want to thank the ones brave enough to go on the dirty web site to gather info and sharing it with us sleuthes.. ty ty ty

From alt.com

Mikebones479

(What is a switch?)

photo-bdsm-r30-s1-17027145_75174.16752229.2.square.gif

More About mikebones479

i am an 18 year old switch with expeiriance looking to have some fun expand my horizons with others and learn a few things on the way very open minded and up for almost anything if your interested i hope to hear from you soon.

http://m.alt.com/view/17027145_75174.html

i think so too sadly there are few reasons i think this 1. missing person from london in nov shows up all over today?? why not in this excess before? maybe people are just putting it out more bc of what happened to np, but my gut tells me different. also they were found and arrested in london.. gosh i hope i can sleep tonight im here till 10:30 the latest as i work in the am but bet your but i will be following this case daily!! i too want to thank the ones brave enough to go on the dirty web site to gather info and sharing it with us sleuthes.. ty ty ty

eewww I just got my first message on "that website".....ok Im done sleuthing there, Im deleting my profile.

So, what is the Switch?

Basically, people in this alternate lifestyle either like to be dominated or to serve, and are therefore either the dominant or the submissive. The switch is someone who likes to dominate as well as serve, someone that can be compared to the swinger in the world of sexual intercourse - the one who swings to the heterosexual intercourse as well as the homosexual intercourse

http://goarticles.com/article/Being-a-Switch-What-it-means-in-the-world-of-BDSM/2661949/

Wondergirl, a Switch will play both roles, a dominant and a submissive.

If this pic is not allowed let me know and I will take it down.

noelle.jpg

Definition of a Switch...

If you like being dominant, but prefer or enjoy being submissive more, then I would say you are more submissive or not a "swtich" at least or if vice versa, then you would be more dominant and not a switch either. A switch I feel is one who loves it all and is versatile and enjoys the difference equally between the roles or the preference is just slight and definitely not concrete but more upon the mood and the moment.

I am so sick of these freaks victimizing innocent, beautiful people. Damn I am mad. Noelle's poor family must be absolutely devastated.

TB has many tattoos, but I found this comment under one especially interesting (and rather frightening):

"my fav tattoo of my many. in italian above the caption reads "the violence i desire" ;)"

What was the post preceding this post? It sounds like this is addressing some activity in particular.

There is nothing prior to this. What is posted were there comments to a journal entry one of them wrote on the site, under "writings". Completely separate from the daily message board activity.

We have a high volume of guests tonight....I wonder if that website had a rush of new members tonight too. I deleted my profile that I made to look up the profiles, (as I was getting messages from other members) but it apparently takes 7 days to take effect, it states in case I change my mind........
I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!

Just some thoughts...

MM and TB were charged with first degree murder. This means that the crime was in fact premeditated. The question i do have is, since it appears that both MM and TB were deeply involved in the BDSM community would it be plausible that they had intended to abduct a victim to feed their "urges" and let her go, but then realized that they couldn't just let her go because she had seen their faces so they decided they had to take her life and/or in the midst of fulfilling their sick fantasies they accidentally took her life by the inflicted harm they had caused her. If the abduction turned into murder that was not originally intended could they still be charged with first degree murder or would it have to ALL be planned?

I am thinking of PB and KH in regards to TH being poisoned and assaulted leading to her death.

Also, it could be possible that MM and TB attempted to abduct NP but she fought her attackers and they took her life. Perhaps never becoming a victim of a sexual assault?

I can only hope they never got the chance to violate this poor girl. I hope she fought back with all she had and that is why MM is in splints. Just the thought of all this disgusts me.

IMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member