GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jubes...I am sorry that you are upset. I just came back and did not see what was going on earlier. Are you OK?

I'm merely upset because I don't think the kids need to be dragged into this mess. There are alot of rumors in this thread I agree but really do the poor kids have to be brought up time and time again? Theirs lives will never be the same, we should focus on what TB and MM did not on her kids, they need to be left alone they must be going thru a very hard time right now.

Just a thought...

Could it be possible that one or both of the subjects, after realizing what they had done and the implications, may have tried to take their own lives...ie. both apparently suffering wrist injuries - severe in MM's case? A suicide pact of sorts...which they started but couldn't go through with.

Again, just a thought...

Being an RPN I'm certain she could have come up with a much better method of suicide other than wrist slicing.

Im wondering if they were taken into custody at a hospital in London?

Just a thought:

To whom it may concern,

Don't get upset about nonsense and try to make this discussion about you. I've seen that enough around here, and I suspect it indicates attention seeking tendencies.

Thanks.

Hey everyone, been reading a few cases on this site for a while now but just making my first post now. Condolences to all of NP's friends and family, it seems this is a truly horrible crime.

I've been doing some sleuthing on facebook and thought a profile I stumbled on was kinda weird. I realise I can't name the person but this person has "liked" one of MM's photos (although they're not friends) but they're on TB's friends list. Initials are RP. If you can find this profile there is a status update posted on Sep 17 with a reference to a van which TB likes and comments on. Makes me wonder if they've done this before and if maybe they have friends that know about it. I really hope LE are looking into more than this crime.

I hope this allowed to be posted here, RP made that comment on his FB on Sept 17 and this was posted Sept 24, there were 3 attempted abductions during that week. http://www.ctvwindsor.ca/2012/09/possible-abduction-attempts-in-sarnia/

I have been reading this thread since last night and I cannot believe what I'm reading, there are some very sick individuals out there. I'm very local to this story went to school with RP and live close to where NP was found. What a terrible tragedy for this family and community.

I don't think they tried to commit suicide. I think they were going to stick around and enjoy watching things unfold in the media.

That's just how "sick" they come across to me as being.

I don't think they tried to commit suicide. I think they were going to stick around and enjoy watching things unfold in the media.

That's just how "sick" they come across to me as being.

I think that he probably did...once he sobered up!

I'm merely upset because I don't think the kids need to be dragged into this mess. There are alot of rumors in this thread I agree but really do the poor kids have to be brought up time and time again? Theirs lives will never be the same, we should focus on what TB and MM did not on her kids, they need to be left alone they must be going thru a very hard time right now.

In relevance to the children being safe that is a relief, we now know the children were under supervision of another caregiver at the TB home at the time of the crime and that TB and MM were not there, hopefully.

That being said i think also what was trying to be established was if the crime occurred at TB's home. So we could rule out that as a location NP was at.

I totally doubt that. I suspect that this was a sex crime fuelled by alcohol and drugs that went out of control.

I agree. It was New Years Eve after all. I would think drugs and/or alcohol would have been involved on some level.

I hope this allowed to be posted here, RP made that comment on his FB on Sept 17 and this was posted Sept 24, there were 3 attempted abductions during that week. http://www.ctvwindsor.ca/2012/09/possible-abduction-attempts-in-sarnia/

I have been reading this thread since last night and I cannot believe what I'm reading, there are some very sick individuals out there. I'm very local to this story went to school with RP and live close to where NP was found. What a terrible tragedy for this family and community.

There are...but I don't think these two are into kids...I might be wrong...but it seems to me that they are more heavily involved in sado-maschocism...rather than children?

In relevance to the children being safe that is a relief, we now know the children were under supervision of another caregiver at the TB home at the time of the crime and that TB and MM were not there, hopefully.

That being said i think also what was trying to be established was if the crime occurred at TB's home. So we could rule out that as a location NP was at.

I don't believe any of this can be ruled out. The information was heresay. Until actual facts are presented, I think we have to take all "rumours" with a grain of salt.

Very similar to all the reports that started flooding in the morning of the search of NP's cell phone being found. As it turns out (at least what was reported) this was in fact false.

I agree. It was New Years Eve after all. I would think drugs and/or alcohol would have been involved on some level.

Perhaps. However one of them was able to drive a vehicle and both of them were able to carry out a crime.

I don't think TB and MM were the ones trying to pick up kids back in Sept. one of my friends kids was one of the kids they approached, the child described the man as old with wrinkles and sunglasses, clearly NOT a description of MM.

Bringing this over from last thread in response to a suicide attempt

This case is just so strange I think just about anything is possible. I dunno about suicide attempt. MM seems to like himself too much. MOO. Maybe these two whack jobs were in such a frenzied high after their kill their own "games" went a bit too far. MOO

Perhaps. However one of them was able to drive a vehicle and both of them were able to carry out a crime.

I wonder what TB and MM did to ring in the new year, where were they partying? Someone mentioned TB worked until 2am???? Where did she meet up with MM? Soooo many questions.....

been attempting several times to get this right IMO not based on others comments but from writings of both TB and MM it wasn't about the sex either it was about the pain, dominance, control and taking something from another person that gave them 'their thrill'

If the children were in TB's home NYE, and the home was taped off as a crime scene, I hope it was just because LE was searching her home for evidence. Not because the crime scene (TB home) - as in where the murder actually occured. :(

PS what does MOO mean?

Alcohol and drugs seem to ALWAYS be involved with murders or missing children!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jess81jess