GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HI guys...have just skimmed through this whole case and first of all I have to say: at the age of 47 I think I am pretty much a been there done that, bought the tshirt type of girl........however after reading about their postings on this fetlife carp site and about what is it?? furries....haha still makes me laugh.............that I am in fact quite naive and straight compared to what is happening out there.

and to Jubes and Justin re the rumours and false reporting: after being on here awhile you get used to both........the false reporting is extremely frustating but it happens in just about every case, the media seem to be in a rush to report things to beat the zillions of other media reports. I blame the internet and social media.

My absolute condolensences to her family........

The perpertrators just seem to be getting younger and younger all the time, what is making people so young so sick in the head??? (meaning MM)

and as to the woman,, what a horrible creature, not only does she have children obviously to a few guys, but has a boyfriend and is playing sex games with an 18 year old! she is a very disturbed woman and I personally think the dominant one. Something has happened to her without a doubt, and as per one of her posts on that site, she should have got counselling instead of playing r..e sex games. Now a poor family has lost their daughter, an innocent woman her life and her children a mother....I hope she gets hers in prison, no doubt she will.

AC was a bartender at "the college"? Which college? the same college MM was attending???

AC is a bartender at the college?

TB lists on her profile that she was a bartender at the college from"OCT 2010 - present". I have not seen anything on AC's FB indicating she is also a bartender at the college. If that's true, I wonder if they could've known each other through working together?

Meesh

SweetAdeline2.
Because I want the kid's kept off of board's as much as other's I am going to post about what was sent to me via chat on FB. Someone I know was mutual friends of a friend with the children's father and he had posted on his status that the kids were safe with him. I do not know if that is referring to he had them the whole time , or if he had them in his care 'after' the fact But just so people know I seen and still have the print screen saying he has the kids.

Missing Our Tori :angel:

In the previous thread, wondergirl posted that she found a fb connection between MM's father and one of NP's good friends.

I did a little fb digging around last night and I found something that may be interesting.

On TB's fb profile pictures there is a photo of her and her son. The second to last comment on that picture was by someone with the initials ALFH.
Upon clicking on her profile, I saw a screenshot of TB and MM on her page that she was sharing with someone under the heading "these are the killers". Once I clicked I. The photo of TB and MM, I saw there was 25 or so comments on the photo. One of the comments is from someone with the initials TL who had this to say:
"She knew him because it was her bf's little brother. The chick lived right around the corner from me and went to lambton college with some of my friends. She even worked in an old age home here and has three kids at home I'm mortified and disgusted that this happened here".

Has anyone heard of this? That MM's brother was NP's bf?
That would certainly make MM known to NP. TB and MM could have found out that MM's brother and NP had a fight that night and that she was walking home alone.
I find this very very interesting. If there's any truth in this, it could explain why MM's father would have fb connections to NP's friends.

When it says she knew him because he was her boyfriend's little brother, does she mean TB knew MM because he was her (TB) boyfriends brother?

Or did it mean Noelle knew him (MM)?

I am confused.

I don't want to bring the children into this, but I am wondering. Everyone keeps saying we now know they were safe and inside their home with baby daddy. Who knows this for sure, I guess it is all speculation and rumors in here. And here is another one to add to the list; TB's house is the crime scene. Edited to remove `fact

Complete rumour and hearsay as this was on MMs fetlife profile - and he could've easily been being less than truthful but he does repeatedly mention that he has one brother, who is younger than him.

When it says she knew him because he was her boyfriend's little brother, does she mean TB knew MM because he was her (TB) boyfriends brother?

I am confused.

Well I can only speculate but I took it to mean she (noelle) knew him (MM) because she dated his brother. I took it that way because then she follows with the chick (TB) goes to lambton and had three kids and works at an old age home. That's how I took it at least.

In the previous thread, wondergirl posted that she found a fb connection between MM's father and one of NP's good friends.

I did a little fb digging around last night and I found something that may be interesting.

On TB's fb profile pictures there is a photo of her and her son. The second to last comment on that picture was by someone with the initials ALFH.
Upon clicking on her profile, I saw a screenshot of TB and MM on her page that she was sharing with someone under the heading "these are the killers". Once I clicked I. The photo of TB and MM, I saw there was 25 or so comments on the photo. One of the comments is from someone with the initials TL who had this to say:
"She knew him because it was her bf's little brother. The chick lived right around the corner from me and went to lambton college with some of my friends. She even worked in an old age home here and has three kids at home I'm mortified and disgusted that this happened here".

Has anyone heard of this? That MM's brother was NP's bf?
That would certainly make MM known to NP. TB and MM could have found out that MM's brother and NP had a fight that night and that she was walking home alone.
I find this very very interesting. If there's any truth in this, it could explain why MM's father would have fb connections to NP's friends.

Wow you are right! I just followed that trail on there. That comment from TL was not on there when I looked a few days ago. It just just posted 23 hrs ago ... I wish NP had her facebook friends open so we could see if MM's dad or brother were on her friends list. I cant find MM's dad or brother on anyone's facebook that I've looked at. Maybe they have a different last name then MM.

Ugh ... how creepy. IF MM was her bf's little brother, this just make this soooooo much more sick, if that's even possible.

I am confused.

TL is responding to a post from MJYL that says "Did she know these ppl"?

TL then says "She knew him because it was her bfs little brother. The chick lived right around the corner from me and went to lambton college with some of my friends. She even worked in an old age home here she also has three kids at home I'm mortified and disgusted that this happened here"

Well I can only speculate but I took it to mean she (noelle) knew him (MM) because she dated his brother. I took it that way because then she follows with the chick (TB) goes to lambton and had three kids and works at an old age home. That's how I took it at least.

Again, could just be rumour but I thought it was an interesting tidbit considering it came from people's fb that were associated somehow with either MM or TB.

MM also mentions he had a brother on one of his fb photos.
Doesn't mention if he's older or younger.

Btw, hello everyone! I've been here since the Amber Kirwan case and joined when the older NP thread started. This case has intrigued me from the get go.

Complete rumour and hearsay as this was on MMs fetlife profile - and he could've easily been being less than truthful but he does repeatedly mention that he has one brother, who is younger than him.

Younger? Would 27 yr old NP be dating someone younger than 19 though?
Doesnt make sense. MM is only 19 so if his brother is younger, that wouldnt line up.

I don't want to bring the children into this, but I am wondering. Everyone keeps saying we now know they were safe and inside their home with baby daddy. Who knows this for sure, I guess it is all speculation and rumors in here. And here is another one to add to the list although I also know it is fact; TB's house is the crime scene.

If in fact TB's house IS the crime scene, I hope everyone is wrong about the children being there with their dad.

There is no name provided in NP's obituary for her boyfriend. Was it left out purposely? Was it a new relationship? Makes you wonder.

Wow you are right! I just followed that trail on there. That comment from TL was not on there when I looked a few days ago. It just just posted 23 hrs ago ... I wish NP had her facebook friends open so we could see if MM's dad or brother were on her friends list. I cant find MM's dad or brother on anyone's facebook that I've looked at. Maybe they have a different last name then MM.

Ugh ... how creepy. IF MM was her bf's little brother, this just make this soooooo much more sick, if that's even possible.

I was wondering the same about MM's father and brother and wondering if they had a different last name.
If you go back and follow that fb trail again, ALFH posted a message before posting the photo of MM and TB that said:

".... My thoughts and prayers to the Benedikovic and paquette families."

I will have to do a little digging to see if I can find any links between someone with the last name Benedikovic and MM/TB/NP. Perhaps that could've been the brothers name?

I was wondering the same about MM's father and brother and wondering if they had a different last name.
If you go back and follow that fb trail again, ALFH posted a message before posting the photo of MM and TB that said:

".... My thoughts and prayers to the Benedikovic and paquette families."

I will have to do a little digging to see if I can find any links between someone with the last name Benedikovic and MM/TB/NP. Perhaps that could've been the brothers name?

That comment is no longer on her page that I can find ..

There is no name provided in NP's obituary for her boyfriend. Was it left out purposely? Was it a new relationship? Makes you wonder.

I noticed that too, just her siblings and their significant others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackie&Tim