GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like this thread is quickly becoming confusing and rumour riddled.....

That other last name ^^^ is a red herring. Someone's FB status sending condolences to 2 different families they knew who'd experienced loss. I have mutual friends on my FB and see 2 different losses from the 2 different families.

No one is anyone's little brother (no one important in this crime, anyways).

AC was a tatoo artist down the road from the party NP was at. She got off at 2 Tuesday morning, about the time NP was leaving the party. She later (some time late Tuesday or early Wednesday) located the crime scene/body location and posted a pic on FB. She claimed to be a psychic. I personally find this whole story suspicious.

NP was a supply teacher for the Catholic Board. She must recently did an LTO at St Matthews School. We know she left the party and was on foot around 2 am.

MM is a college student at Lambton College. He lives on Proctor St but is originally from London.

TB is a 31 year old mother. She recently worked for Lambton College (as a bartender and other things) and is also an RPN. She lives on Cobden St.

Both homes were taped up by police and processed to some extent. I wonder if police are STILL at these homes? IF either was a crime scene you'd think police would still be there.

I think that a key question is weather or not somone boyfriend/fiance was home at TB's house that night. If so, then its highly unlikely anything happened there.

Someone said that TB was seen at the home around 4 am by a neighbour. If this is true, it is key to the timeline.

Questions:

Whose car were they in?
Has the car been recovered?
Why/where were they in London?
How did they end up on the police's interest list?
What caused the injuries?
How did NP end up with TB and MM?

4) How did they end up on the police's interest list?
I think they were already suspects in the previous abduction attempts. The description of the one attempted abductor fits MM to a tee. Unique clothing and all.

I think we could add, is MMs older brother TBs boyfriend? She refers to him as her little brother over and over on FetLife. (does he have an older brother?)

Sorry to put this in here totally off subject but is there a way to see new posts without having to refresh the page over and over??? Newbie here! duh

I have tried to search and find a way, but have had no luck.

I have always just hit refresh. If u want to hit New posts at the top of the page it will do same but it will list all threads not just this one. Handy tho if u are following a few cases within the same forum.

I think they were already suspects in the previous abduction attempts. The description of the one attempted abductor fits MM to a tee. Unique clothing and all.

I think we could add, is MMs older brother TBs boyfriend? She refers to him as her little brother over and over on FetLife. (does he have an older brother?)

If you dig deeper on Fetlife, they were very much into "incest" play scenarios, hence why she refers to him as "little brother." She also refers to him as "cub" quite a lot, in direct relationship to her "cougar" status.

As for MM's brother being TP's boyfriend - I don't believe this to be true. This was only brought up as one poster on FB make that comment. I truly believe more people would have been talking about this if it was in fact true. A prime example of how my "telephone game" can bring about in correct information. Just my thoughts..

Again, could just be rumour but I thought it was an interesting tidbit considering it came from people's fb that were associated somehow with either MM or TB.

MM also mentions he had a brother on one of his fb photos.
Doesn't mention if he's older or younger.

Btw, hello everyone! I've been here since the Amber Kirwan case and joined when the older NP thread started. This case has intrigued me from the get go.

:wagon: Willowbrookes... And any newbies we may have missed! :welcome4:

There is no name provided in NP's obituary for her boyfriend. Was it left out purposely? Was it a new relationship? Makes you wonder.

Actually... I have been wondering why we haven't heard ANYTHING about/from NP's boyfriend!....:waitasec:

In the previous thread, wondergirl posted that she found a fb connection between MM's father and one of NP's good friends.

I did a little fb digging around last night and I found something that may be interesting.

On TB's fb profile pictures there is a photo of her and her son. The second to last comment on that picture was by someone with the initials ALFH.
Upon clicking on her profile, I saw a screenshot of TB and MM on her page that she was sharing with someone under the heading "these are the killers". Once I clicked I. The photo of TB and MM, I saw there was 25 or so comments on the photo. One of the comments is from someone with the initials TL who had this to say:
"She knew him because it was her bf's little brother. The chick lived right around the corner from me and went to lambton college with some of my friends. She even worked in an old age home here and has three kids at home I'm mortified and disgusted that this happened here".

Has anyone heard of this? That MM's brother was NP's bf?
That would certainly make MM known to NP. TB and MM could have found out that MM's brother and NP had a fight that night and that she was walking home alone.
I find this very very interesting. If there's any truth in this, it could explain why MM's father would have fb connections to NP's friends.

TB went to Lambton College, so, they are probably referring to TB being associated with MM's brother. But, is it BF for boyfriend or BF for best friend?

ETA: Now that I re-read that, I think she is talking about Noelle AND Tanya there. Maybe MM IS Noelle's best friend's little brother (maybe step or half-brother?) Totally speculating here. That would explain a couple of things, but, this is all conjecture.

No. I know, for sure that TB's boyfriend is NOT MM'd older brother.

I feel like this thread is quickly becoming confusing and rumour riddled.....

That other last name ^^^ is a red herring. Someone's FB status sending condolences to 2 different families they knew who'd experienced loss. I have mutual friends on my FB and see 2 different losses from the 2 different families.

No one is anyone's little brother (no one important in this crime, anyways).

AC was a tatoo artist down the road from the party NP was at. She got off at 2 Tuesday morning, about the time NP was leaving the party. She later (some time late Tuesday or early Wednesday) located the crime scene/body location and posted a pic on FB. She claimed to be a psychic. I personally find this whole story suspicious.

NP was a supply teacher for the Catholic Board. She must recently did an LTO at St Matthews School. We know she left the party and was on foot around 2 am.

MM is a college student at Lambton College. He lives on Proctor St but is originally from London.

TB is a 31 year old mother. She recently worked for Lambton College (as a bartender and other things) and is also an RPN. She lives on Cobden St.

Both homes were taped up by police and processed to some extent. I wonder if police are STILL at these homes? IF either was a crime scene you'd think police would still be there.

I think that a key question is weather or not somone boyfriend/fiance was home at TB's house that night. If so, then its highly unlikely anything happened there.

Someone said that TB was seen at the home around 4 am by a neighbour. If this is true, it is key to the timeline.

Questions:

Whose car were they in?
Has the car been recovered?
Why/where were they in London?
How did they end up on the police's interest list?
What caused the injuries?
How did NP end up with TB and MM?

Excellent post. Thanks for trying to get this discussion back on track.

:goodpost:

Is it allowed to ask for a link to Noelle's facebook? I haven't found it.

You can learn a lot from searching obituaries. Combine the information from those with Facebook and you've got a window into many people's information.

Sooo true... Obituaries can be a great source of familial connections...

JMO

Does anyone know how long NP has been with her boyfriend? Strange that he isn't listed in the obituary if it has been awhile.

So it seems NP worked til 8 pm that night at one of her jobs. I read this on under condolences on her obit.

I have always just hit refresh. If u want to hit New posts at the top of the page it will do same but it will list all threads not just this one. Handy tho if u are following a few cases within the same forum.

....Or.... You can hit "Quick Links" at top... Then click on"Subscribed Threads"... And it will narrow down the cases you have been involved with (note: the ones you have posted at least once on)...

HTH...:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member