GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MM was not NP's boyfriends brother, her boyfriend was a good well liked guy, if you want to keep referring to him in these posts you mights as well use the short form of "CB", im sure the family is upset CB had let her leave that party, but there was no way to know this would all unfold this way.

Ok, I am super tired, so may be seeing things, but was Noelle ever married?

could it be possible that TB's injuries were faked by her for some reason? maybe she put on that she was hurt to distract from MM real (&reported) injuries?

or gave her self a superficial injury if she had to come up with a story later to the police to make it seem like she tried to stop MM from his crime?

If in fact TB's house IS the crime scene, I hope everyone is wrong about the children being there with their dad.

SweetAdeline2.
Perhap's they are seperated and he reside's somewhere else? We do not know how long ago her 'stat's on TB's profile's have been updated.

Missing Our Tori :angel:

MM was not NP's boyfriends brother, her boyfriend was a good well liked guy, if you want to keep referring to him in these posts you mights as well use the short form of "CB", im sure the family is upset CB had let her leave that party, but there was no way to know this would all unfold this way.

Ok well that's good news.

There is an S Benedikovic.

I found that too says SB is from London, AND if you look on the profile picture this person has 2 comments on Thursday that said

TMD "cherish all your memories"
JB "taken much too soon"

TMD is from Corruna ON and JB is from Sarnia ... hmmmm

I found that too says SB is from London, AND if you look on the profile picture this person has 2 comments on Thursday that said

TMD "cherish all your memories"
JB "taken much too soon"

TMD is from Corruna ON and JB is from Sarnia ... hmmmm

Who's fb did you find SB on?

There is an obituary listed for Fridrich "Freddy" Benedikovic Who passed away on January 2nd. I'm sure this is what the reference is. Not related I assume.

There is an obituary listed for Fridrich "Freddy" Benedikovic Who passed away on January 2nd. I'm sure this is what the reference is. Not related I assume.

good find... you're likely right about this one as the profile pic looks like a family wedding.

How do you quote somebody on this site. Sorry I am a newbie.

I do not believe that MM was NP`s bf`s brother. I am pretty sure I would have heard this by now.

You can learn a lot from searching obituaries. Combine the information from those with Facebook and you've got a window into many people's information.

I was wondering the same about MM's father and brother and wondering if they had a different last name.
If you go back and follow that fb trail again, ALFH posted a message before posting the photo of MM and TB that said:

".... My thoughts and prayers to the xxxxx and paquette families."

I will have to do a little digging to see if I can find any links between someone with the last name Benedikovic and MM/TB/NP. Perhaps that could've been the brothers name?

The other family mentioned has absolutely nothing to do with this.

There is no name provided in NP's obituary for her boyfriend. Was it left out purposely? Was it a new relationship? Makes you wonder.

No it was her longtime boyfriend. I wondered the same though.

Sorry to put this in here totally off subject but is there a way to see new posts without having to refresh the page over and over??? Newbie here! duh

I have tried to search and find a way, but have had no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackie&Tim