GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned where TB's info came from. I asked about the tat artist with a "?" as I have seen someone say it was TB and someone say it was AC that was the tat artist . And so the rumour has it, it is AC that is the tat artist.

Can you provide your source of AC working that night? or is this rumour?

AC is the tattoo artist, it's either on her FB or her I saw it on her friend's FB that AC had done her tattoo's. AC's friend has now locked up her FB pretty tightly.

ETA: There's a picture of AC on her FB doing tattoos

(respectfully snipped)

Was MM working? Did he have a job? Sorry if I have missed that but its been hard to catch up running around the last week.

Unsubstantiated but TB mentioned online that he was a pizza boy. She didn't mention whether this was how they met or where he worked. Or whether he still worked there.

IMO re whether Noelle was connected to these two- I would assume in a town this size, people at similar ages will almost always be connected *somehow*. I mean to say, that I'm sure if you looked hard enough a connection could be found. However I think the fact that a connection hasn't been immediately obvious means that should we discover one, then it might or might not be completely meaningless, and there would likely be no way of knowing. I'm sure LE will know if there's an important link- but I feel a little bad for all these names who keep being thrown around as 'the link'- I understand it's par for the course but do feel that unless it's a very clear, direct and *relevant* link then instructions on how to track these people down should maybe be kept to a minimum, as much as possible.

Hello everyone!

Thank you for caring and contributing to Noelle's thread.

And WELCOME to all our new members!

I am going back through this thread now, and will probably be removing posts. I am letting you know here and now that this is happening.

Let's all remember:

NO sleuthing or bashing family, friends. They are victims too unless the police say otherwise. ( Just think about how some of Noelle's friends and family are feeling right now. )

The Children: Please refrain from any speculation or sleuthing about the children. Unless it is reported in MSM or by Law Enforcement directly, it is probably not allowed on this forum. Let's protect these innocents.

RUMOR: Unless you can back up your comments with a link to official sources, your words are opinion/speculation. Say so. (IMHO, MOO, My 2 cents, etc.) Rumors are not permitted at WebSleuths.

INSIDERS: If you wish to post local information or specifics not readily available via official sources, then you must become a verified insider on the case. Here's how you do this:

If you wish to post as someone close to the case or with inside information, we ask that you contact our administration team and be verified.

You may contact Admin here: wsverify@xmission.com

Please include the following in your email:

The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.

All information will be kept strictly confidential.

We do this to protect our posters from those that would join and post here and pretend to know things they do not. It is a painless process and won't take long.

Facebook, etc - you are allowed to link the accused and the victim's social media pages and "HELP FIND" type of pages. You are not allowed to directly quote from them. Use time/date stamp, initials information to direct our members to view the comments. All other social media references (family, friends, etc.) UNLESS media or law enforcement have specifically named persons, are not allowed to be posted.

Asking to be sent a PM is not allowed in the thread itself.

There is a little white/red Triangle button at the top right of each post. This is the ALERT button, and will send a note to all moderators. If you feel a post is against Terms of Service (TOS), etc. please use this button to report the post and don't respond to the post in question. A moderator will review as soon as is possible.

Here is a link to all the rules, in detail!

The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Because there are specific rules in Canada once an arrest has been made?? (not entirely sure, might be indictment), I have asked our resident expert to review and let us know of any further requirements that may be needed to preserve the integrity of the case in the eyes of Canadian law. I'm sure she will be commenting also if necessary. (Salem - Administrator)

Thank you in advance, and if you have any questions please contact a moderator! (Via PM or alert, not in the thread)

Regards,
~Summer_Breeze

Found this to be very interesting. Posted a month ago on FetLife. It is TB's response to MM's discussion on "Re-introducing Violence and Intensity" to their relationship:

Lana_Caine: about 1 month ago | report

Archer you have always been the best cub to me. Understanding and patient, fun and willing to explore anything I suggest and even the not so great days over the last few months have been awesome because it was time with you. Your re introduction of violent rape left me smiling for hours afterwards and I feel all the stress and rage just fade away. I feel so free and unburdened now. Thank you times a thousand :)

It also suggests that she may have been the mastermind in what later happened to NP, with her comment "willing to explore anything I suggest..."

Just a thought..

And I believe this entry from 3 months ago confirms that TB and MM did in fact meet initially through FetLife, through MM messaging TB first:

Lana_Caine: 3 months ago | report

I met one of my best friends on Fetlife. He messaged me and we chatted often. Our age gap (im 31 and hes 18) actually isnt really noticable and I knew it would not be an issue due to how well he could express himself. We messaged on here for about three months, then discovered we live like 3 blocks apart. We met so I could show him around the school he would be attending, as well as cool places to go hang out in town. We more or less hang out daily, and Im thankful for this place all the time for introducing me to my little brother and my bestie :)

As for MM having a brother, it is confirmed, through his own words on FetLife, that he has a younger brother. No other siblings.

Hello everyone! I missed all of yesterday so I am going to do a quick catch up, I hope everyone is well!!!

Hello there i m new to this community , I ve been following NP case as I m a local .TB residence is few streets down from me . I saw somone questioning weather the residence is still taped off . I drive by enroute to my work and TB residence is not taped off with police yellow tape as off yesterday january 5 th .i ve been off for few days and i m not sure when it was removed.

Rip Noelle P. what a horrible crime i have. No words .

or rather should i say her long time committed relationship partner I think that's what she described it in her profile on that fetish site..

I have a friend who is a gamer buddy of TB's children's father and judging by the status he (the father) posted referred to TB as his EX-wife and to leave the children out of all of this, which I whole heartedly agree the poor babes. So I am assuming they were with him not at TB's home.

I find it shocking that MSM has not picked up on the fetlife thing. I haven't heard of a publication ban yet but I'm sure there will be one in this case.

AC is the tattoo artist, it's either on her FB or her I saw it on her friend's FB that AC had done her tattoo's. AC's friend has now locked up her FB pretty tightly.

ETA: There's a picture of AC on her FB doing tattoos

I can confirm 100% she does do tat's the only thing i cannot say 100% is if she is just an apprentice or full out artist. She works in a good family friend's shop. someone I have known since I was a kid.

I find it shocking that MSM has not picked up on the fetlife thing. I haven't heard of a publication ban yet but I'm sure there will be one in this case.

I was wondering if it has even been brought to the LE's attention? I mean I am sure they already know but just incase they dont..you know?

I was wondering if it has even been brought to the LE's attention? I mean I am sure they already know but just incase they dont..you know?

LE are well aware of the fetlife accts and details. This was addressed many pages ago, in the first thread.

Apparently one of TB's friends went missing some 11 months ago, according to this FetLife posting she made:

casual_side_girl: if you msg me and i dont get back to you, please dont take it personally. the last week is all consumed in the search for a friend of mine that went missing.when i can play again i will respond! :) 11 months ago

LE are well aware of the fetlife accts and details. This was addressed many pages ago, in the first thread.

Thank you, sorry for that, there was A LOT to catch up on. I spent my day in bed yesterday due to illness so I didn't catch that. I am glad to know they are aware of it though because I have been thinking about that

I have a friend who is a gamer buddy of TB's children's father and judging by the status he (the father) posted referred to TB as his EX-wife and to leave the children out of all of this, which I whole heartedly agree the poor babes. So I am assuming they were with him not at TB's home.

I'm not sure we can assume that.

AFAIK TB has 3 kids by 2 dads. First 2 kids are the children of the EX-husband. Last kid is the child of the current (or until recently, current) boyfriend with whom she "is in a stable relationship".

A previous poster offered the opinion that some or all of the kids were home with the current boyfriend at the time that TB and MM were committing this crime....which is entirely possible.

All MOO.

Apparently one of TB's friends went missing some 11 months ago, according to this FetLife posting she made:

casual_side_girl: if you msg me and i dont get back to you, please dont take it personally. the last week is all consumed in the search for a friend of mine that went missing.when i can play again i will respond! :) 11 months ago

11 months ago I was still in Sarnia and attending Lambton..I don't recall another local missing but I am going to google and see if I can dig anything up on that.

11 months ago I was still in Sarnia and attending Lambton..I don't recall another local missing but I am going to google and see if I can dig anything up on that.

Feb 2012 Vanesse Fotheringham went missing from London.....perhaps they knew each other?

December 24 2011 Brandon Sands went missing from Wallaceburg, ON.

I'm not sure we can assume that.

AFAIK TB has 3 kids by 2 dads. First 2 kids are the children of the EX-husband. Last kid is the child of the current (or until recently, current) boyfriend with whom she "is in a stable relationship".

A previous poster offered the opinion that some or all of the kids were home with the current boyfriend at the time that TB and MM were committing this crime....which is entirely possible.

All MOO.

fair enough, I only have a connection to the EX. it was IMO about them being with him. but it doesn't matter as long as they were safe and sheilded from whatever evil's their mom participated in..thats all I am concerned about. I just wanted to offer about the EX-husband thing . My concern for these children goes beyond just this tragedy since details of photos posted on that fetlife site came to light. I am a mom...so that just really affected me. Admin sorry if this post isnt allowed My heart is just broken for them.

Feb 2012 Vanesse Fotheringham went missing from London.....perhaps they knew each other?

December 24 2011 Brandon Sands went missing from Wallaceburg, ON.

oh Brandon Sands (RIP) I also helped look for him, I guess I didn't put two and two together because it was in wallaceburg (which is about a 30-45 car ride away to all that to not know)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet