GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From my understanding this is how I understand the timeline.

NP leaves party at 2am early morning Tuesday Jan 1 and she is found approximately 32.5 hours later on Wednesday Jan 2 at 10:30am. LE officially released her identity around noon on Thursday Jan 3.

AC took the photo either very late Tuesday Jan 1 or the very early morning hours of Wed Jan 2, the day they found NP.

AC took photo Tuesday Jan 1st at night. Approx. 10 PM.

Respect to all blogers but I wouldnt include cab story in timeline yet as its unverified ...on the same note i have a info from a guy that saw her get into the vehicle that night (not a cab) casualy and never tought anything of it untill next day when she was reported missing .he notified the police with this tip .maybe they werent friends perhaps they were familiar faces to each other thru this small social community.
As per official verified sources she left the party between 2-230 am on jan 1st and was seen heading south on christina st . NP body was located wed morning .
I m sure that police has a lot of info but cant release things untill this case is resolved

yea a friend of mine seen her walking with 2 people in front of a bank (don't know who the 2 people were)...she called in the tip and the police told her they had video of her after that...so it leads you to believe that this may have played an important part in the police and their arrests...video evidence I mean, from the local businesses

Respect to all blogers but I wouldnt include cab story in timeline yet as its unverified ...on the same note i have a info from a guy that saw her get into the vehicle that night (not a cab) casualy and never tought anything of it untill next day when she was reported missing .he notified the police with this tip .maybe they werent friends perhaps they were familiar faces to each other thru this small social community.
As per official verified sources she left the party between 2-230 am on jan 1st and was seen heading south on christina st . NP body was located wed morning .
I m sure that police has a lot of info but cant release things untill this case is resolved

Yes, the cab story is unverified and shouldn't be included. However, your next statement is equally unverified. Not quite sure why you would say one shouldn't be included but the other should.

I think we are going to have so much unverified information floating around. I'm not sure how much "truth" we will ever know. In some ways, maybe that is a good thing.

As for TB's BF and ex. I am having a hard time believing they were not aware of her "alternative" lifestyle. TB paraded MM around in public wearing handcuffs and a leash, to the mall, a restaurant and the college. For someone that would want to keep this "fetish" of hers secret, she certainly was risky in her behaviour for getting caught. As most have said, Sarnia is a small town. All it would take is for one common friend to witness one of these times and tell her ex/BF for the flag to be raised.
On her Fetlife profile she also make mention of having many "cubs", and prior to MM entering the scene, there are pictures of another man with her in explicit poses. His face is not shown, although his privates are.
She also mentions being polyamourous on the site. Generally, for folk that practice this lifestyle, the principle partner is always aware of who the other sexual partners his BF/GF has.

Again, these are just my thoughts.

yea a friend of mine seen her walking with 2 people in front of a bank (don't know who the 2 people were)...she called in the tip and the police told her they had video of her after that...so it leads you to believe that this may have played an important part in the police and their arrests...video evidence I mean, from the local businesses

Yup videos sure played gread part . Millions of possible scenarios we just have to be patient untill more detailed report comes from the police or so.

I find it shocking that MSM has not picked up on the fetlife thing. I haven't heard of a publication ban yet but I'm sure there will be one in this case.

I am new here, could you help me out with a couple of these abbreviations?

MSM, LE

Yes, the cab story is unverified and shouldn't be included. However, your next statement is equally unverified. Not quite sure why you would say one shouldn't be included but the other should.

I think we are going to have so much unverified information floating around. I'm not sure how much "truth" we will ever know. In some ways, maybe that is a good thing.

As for TB's BF and ex. I am having a hard time believing they were not aware of her "alternative" lifestyle. TB paraded MM around in public wearing handcuffs and a leash, to the mall, a restaurant and the college. For someone that would want to keep this "fetish" of hers secret, she certainly was risky in her behaviour for getting caught. As most have said, Sarnia is a small town. All it would take is for one common friend to witness one of these times and tell her ex/BF for the flag to be raised.
On her Fetlife profile she also make mention of having many "cubs", and prior to MM entering the scene, there are pictures of another man with her in explicit poses. His face is not shown, although his privates are.
She also mentions being polyamourous on the site. Generally, for folk that practice this lifestyle, the principle partner is always aware of who the other sexual partners his BF/GF has.

Again, these are just my thoughts.
Agreed and deff not including any unverified stories including mine ...i just tried to say that there is so much info around town and gave am example .perhaps my wording wasnt proper i apologize .
I myself have hard time grasping concept of her /their lifestyle being hiden from
Her boyfriend

Agreed and deff not including any unverified stories including mine ...i just tried to say that there is so much info around town and gave am example .perhaps my wording wasnt proper i apologize .
I myself have hard time grasping concept of her /their lifestyle being hiden from
Her boyfriend

Wasn't accusing you, my friend...probably was just your wording :waitasec:

Yes, I am having a hard time grasping that the lifestyle was hidden, also.

MM's FB profile is not available anymore, I was on it and then it would not reload, I closed the tab and didn't pay close enough attention to the message. When I went to TB friends list MM is no longer listed there. When I searched for MM earlier on TB page she had 448 friends, she now has 447. Wonder who removed him from FB and if TB's is next to go.

Hello all I just want to mention. It is stated in NP obit that she worked for community living. Someone I know works for community living where I live and they are all the same in Ontario working with people with disabilities mentally challenged sometimes providing support to the families ex. Caregiver relief ect ect just a thought

MM's FB profile is not available anymore, I was on it and then it would not reload, I closed the tab and didn't pay close enough attention to the message. When I went to TB friends list MM is no longer listed there. When I searched for MM earlier on TB page she had 448 friends, she now has 447. Wonder who removed him from FB and if TB's is next to go.

I bet his lawyer did

About TB's ex's... they may have known about her sexual exploits, as in her 'cubs' and her S and M fetishes. But that does NOT mean that they had any idea she was violent towards random victims or would turn out to be a killer. JMO

I wonder when his FL profile will be removed? As of right now, it's still up.

Her boyfriend

Agreed as well, based on the photos on fetlife I find it hard to believe any person that was in a relationship with TB while engaged in her "alternative lifestyle" would not have questioned or grown suspicious of the cuts, blackened eyes or bruised arms that are shown on the fetlife profile. Or grown suspicious of why she may have been hiding certain parts form said person or the stories that went along with the injuries. At the same time I definitely can understand why someone would say they had no idea about it even if they did.

I've heard the same thing about NP getting in a vehicle that night that was not a cab, I really do not think she got in a cab at all that night (JMO) because a cab ride that long and that far out of where she was last seen just does not fit the time line because of the place I heard she got in the vehicle was closer to the area she was last seen between 2 and 2:30 am. If the information about her getting in a vehicle at the location I was told is correct then it fits the time line of her leaving the party and TB being seen at home at 4 am.

I think the cab should be dropped form the time line and if there is no verification her being seen by the neighbor at 4 am, even thou it's common knowledge around town, perhaps the 4am siting should be dropped form the time line for now as speculation. Perhaps we could do two time lines , one of the known, verified facts and one of the rumors and speculations so that we can see if anything fits in.

Known facts:

NP left the party after a fight with her BF between 2 and 2:30 am Jan 1st

NP was last seen walking south on Christina st. after leaving the party, by a friend who followed her and tried to get her to come back to the party and wait for a ride. ( this we know because the friend posted in real time on the facebook search page.)

NP reported missing sometime on Jan. 1st ( I'm not clear on the time of that report)

Search party is formed at Sub way on Christina st. at around 7:30 Jan.1st to begin looking for NP

AC posts pictures on Facebook search site of foot prints and what looks to be drag marks by a ditch on Mandaumin road, claims to have found a lighter and I am unclear if she mentioned other things at the scene

Search party formed between 8:30 am and 9 am Jan. 2nd at Tim Horton's on Vidal st.

Search party called off at approx 10:30 am ( I think that's the time they called it off I could be off on the actual time) because NP had been located.

LE announces a female adult body found in a wood lot off Mandaumin road, but does not say if it is NP

Jan. 3rd LE releases information that adult female body found in wood lot on Mandaumin road is in fact NP.
---------------------------

Thursday Jan 3rd TB's house taped off in the evening ( not sure of the exact tie they taped off the house) on Cobden

At some point MM's house is also taped off on Proctor st.

Police present at both homes. Nothing released to the public until Friday morning.

Friday morning ( around 10 or 10:30 am I think that is about the time I read the headlines) LE announces that TB and MM have been charged with first degree murder of NP. That they had been arrested in London with out incident the day before, and that both had made a court appearance Friday before LE announced that charges were laid.

No other details officially released by LE at this point.

NP's funeral arrangements released and a balloon resale scheduled for Sunday Jan. 6th as well as a vigil scheduled for ( Monday I think it is )

----------------------------------------------

Unverified/ not officially released by LE information ( in no particular order)

- TB arriving home at 4 am, seen by a neighbor

- NP getting in a cab and being dropped off across town

-NP getting in a vehicle closer to where she was last seen

- some of NP's belonging's found near a hospital ( that's what I've heard it is unverified at this time I am adding it here just so that it is here)

- 2 last known cell phone signals are being said to have been at 1) Lasalle road and the 40 highway and 2) on Maria st near hospital

-TB's children were with her at the time current BF ( fiance, committed relationship partner in her home NYE, again adding this here only because more than one person has heard this and it's important to try and have this verified to assess if the murder took place at TB's home)

- woman's gloves and a cell phone found during search ( turns out they were not NP's )

- AC working at a tatoo parlor until 2 am

I'm sure I missed a few things along the way here, so if anyone has anything to add or thinks something should not be in here feel free to correct me... just trying to sort it all out and did this post off the top of my head.

About TB's ex's... they may have known about her sexual exploits, as in her 'cubs' and her S and M fetishes. But that does NOT mean that they had any idea she was violent towards random victims or would turn out to be a killer. JMO

Was certainly not insinuating that they had any idea of what was about to happen, not her murderous instincts. I was simply replying to a poster on here that identified herself/himself as being a close to the family of TB and the following comment that they made:

Both the ex husband and current boyfriend had no idea about TB private life.

She had over 560 just two days ago so many many removed her from friends

Perhaps someone removed MM from TB's friends list.

If MM profile has been removed from FB would it not also disappear from the friends lists on other people's Facebook accounts? Just stands to reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet