GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard the same thing about NP getting in a vehicle that night that was not a cab, I really do not think she got in a cab at all that night (JMO) because a cab ride that long and that far out of where she was last seen just does not fit the time line because of the place I heard she got in the vehicle was closer to the area she was last seen between 2 and 2:30 am. If the information about her getting in a vehicle at the location I was told is correct then it fits the time line of her leaving the party and TB being seen at home at 4 am.

I think the cab should be dropped form the time line and if there is no verification her being seen by the neighbor at 4 am, even thou it's common knowledge around town, perhaps the 4am siting should be dropped form the time line for now as speculation. Perhaps we could do two time lines , one of the known, verified facts and one of the rumors and speculations so that we can see if anything fits in.

Known facts:

NP left the party after a fight with her BF between 2 and 2:30 am Jan 1st

NP was last seen walking south on Christina st. after leaving the party, by a friend who followed her and tried to get her to come back to the party and wait for a ride. ( this we know because the friend posted in real time on the facebook search page.)

NP reported missing sometime on Jan. 1st ( I'm not clear on the time of that report)

Search party is formed at Sub way on Christina st. at around 7:30 Jan.1st to begin looking for NP

AC posts pictures on Facebook search site of foot prints and what looks to be drag marks by a ditch on Mandaumin road, claims to have found a lighter and I am unclear if she mentioned other things at the scene

Search party formed between 8:30 am and 9 am Jan. 2nd at Tim Horton's on Vidal st.

Search party called off at approx 10:30 am ( I think that's the time they called it off I could be off on the actual time) because NP had been located.

LE announces a female adult body found in a wood lot off Mandaumin road, but does not say if it is NP

Jan. 3rd LE releases information that adult female body found in wood lot on Mandaumin road is in fact NP.
---------------------------

Thursday Jan 3rd TB's house taped off in the evening ( not sure of the exact tie they taped off the house) on Cobden

At some point MM's house is also taped off on Proctor st.

Police present at both homes. Nothing released to the public until Friday morning.

Friday morning ( around 10 or 10:30 am I think that is about the time I read the headlines) LE announces that TB and MM have been charged with first degree murder of NP. That they had been arrested in London with out incident the day before, and that both had made a court appearance Friday before LE announced that charges were laid.

No other details officially released by LE at this point.

NP's funeral arrangements released and a balloon resale scheduled for Sunday Jan. 6th as well as a vigil scheduled for ( Monday I think it is )

----------------------------------------------

Unverified/ not officially released by LE information ( in no particular order)

- TB arriving home at 4 am, seen by a neighbor

- NP getting in a cab and being dropped off across town

-NP getting in a vehicle closer to where she was last seen

- some of NP's belonging's found near a hospital ( that's what I've heard it is unverified at this time I am adding it here just so that it is here)

- 2 last known cell phone signals are being said to have been at 1) Lasalle road and the 40 highway and 2) on Maria st near hospital

-TB's children were with her at the time current BF ( fiance, committed relationship partner in her home NYE, again adding this here only because more than one person has heard this and it's important to try and have this verified to assess if the murder took place at TB's home)

- woman's gloves and a cell phone found during search ( turns out they were not NP's )

- AC working at a tatoo parlor until 2 am

I'm sure I missed a few things along the way here, so if anyone has anything to add or thinks something should not be in here feel free to correct me... just trying to sort it all out and did this post off the top of my head.

Just to clarify this one point.

The body was located at approx 10:30 am however the search party was not called off until around 12:00-12:15ish.

I just feel so terrible for the families involved. This new article about the online activity must be devastating news and the details we do not know about must be horrific. I can only hope and pray that this does not drag out for their sake but we all know that will not happen. Whatever the circumstances were that night I am sure we will hear different versions from the suspects. I just hope the evidence they have will ensure justice will be served for those involved.

Wasn't accusing you, my friend...probably was just your wording :waitasec:

Yes, I am having a hard time grasping that the lifestyle was hidden, also.

I imagine it would be difficult to explain the bruises (one posted here on WS) and possible "knife play" wounds from an intimate other...

JMO

I doubt it. Just like POF during MR's case, it is no fault of the site....it was the user.

true i guess it an entire site,,, but is there a way to lock it out? their fet profiles?

true i guess it an entire site,,, but is there a way to lock it out? their fet profiles?

Im sure their lawyers will as soon as they read the newspaper. Keep watching the fet site, as MSM just ran with this story, won't be long for lawyers to catch this and poof they will be gone.

Has there been any mention of TB lawyering up yet?

I would never in a million years think anyone could dog up that info he prob has no clue all he knows is that his name is out there and fb is easily found in a small community. Lawyer prob deleted it for him. He prob has no idea were all here looking at his fet life

MM would probably enjoy the thought we were all exploring his Fet Life... If he knew... :no:

Honestly, I don't know if its a Canadian site or what, but almost every single person I know is on POF, my 70 year old uncle met his girlfriend on there for goodness sakes.) Ad in fact I know a few people who are members of fetlife. I'm not sure why the site needs to be closed down because of 2 psychotic murderers? Lots of people are into light bondage(let's just say wayyyyy more than you think), and 'kinky' sex, nothing wrong with that IMO and it disturbs me that we're writing off anyone on the site as a psycho, when many of them are in long term committed and healthy relationships.

Noelle and I have A friend in common, and I am absolutely heartbroken for her family and friends. She sounds lie she had such a pure heart with so much good to give in this world.

I haven't seen anyone suggest the site be shut down, only that they are surprised that MM and TBs pages haven't been take down, as typically happens in these cases.

Not necessarily the site taken down, but there have been lots of insinuations about anyone who would be a member of either site IMO, mostly in the last thread.

Im sure their lawyers will as soon as they read the newspaper. Keep watching the fet site, as MSM just ran with this story, won't be long for lawyers to catch this and poof they will be gone.

Yea thats what i was thinking.. it wont be long before every paper in canada is reporting the same story. i seen it with the last article first sarnia news then all these on line sites that report news then finally look on my windsor star app and poof its there.. it wont be long at all before WS reports this same story about the fet site.. this is soooo sad.. its the first time ive really been into a case being so close to home.. the stafford case was also close to home and where my aunt lives in embro, but i think bc i was younger/ not knowledgeable enought about how to use the internet?? lol i mean i knew how to use it but i wasn't on it alot at all... now that i have a smart phone im online all the time --- bc i watched the live feed on fb just by a mutual friend liking the page and spent the night praying she find her way home, then to find out all this... im just in shock, and want answers i might never get!! i feel terrible for the people with their name tied to this case just TERRIBLE for the family who is going to recieve details that I WOULD NEVER want to even know.. irg soosad

This is the only thing i can find in regards to lawyers and it just mentions MM, so if so it has not been reported.

"Michael MacGregor, 19, and Tanya Bogdanovich, 31, made a brief appearance in court Friday morning. Both appeared separately.

Both of MacGregor’s hands were wrapped in splints and taped. He was wearing a radio station logo t-shirt featuring Darth Vader. Tall, with a slight build, MacGregor stood silent as the murder charge was read.

A lawyer speaking on his behalf asked the court to ensure a detention facility was made aware of MacGregor’s “severe injuries.”

Bogdanovich, who stands about 5’ tall, with shoulder-length, dark brown hair with red flecks, also stood silent as she was remanded into custody.

Both are expected to appear back in court on Jan. 10."

http://www.theobserver.ca/2013/01/0...on-opp-investigating-crime-scene-at-residence

Both the accused would have been represented by lawyers before appearing before the court. I have no doubt that TB has a lawyer.

Both the accused would have been represented by lawyers before appearing before the court. I have no doubt that TB has a lawyer.

A court appointed lawyer i would think, does she even have any money, family?

"In Canada

The right to counsel is guaranteed under Section Ten of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms upon "arrest and detention", as well as the right to habeas corpus. However, there is no right to counsel during a criminal trial, except in specific situations."

Any lawyers reading in here that could elaborate?

Media has picked up the online activity:

http://www.chathamdailynews.ca/2013/01/06/accused-linked-to-disturbing-online-profiles

"Editor’s note: This story contains graphic and disturbing details. Please read at your own discretion.

- - -

A Sarnia pair facing first degree murder charges appear to have been involved in a perverse online relationship that documents detailed accounts of rape and violence.

Two profiles that appear on the social networking site Fetlife, contain graphic images of a man and woman who appear to be Tanya Bogdanovich, 31, and Michael MacGregor, 19 -- both of whom have been charged with the first degree murder of 27-year-old Sarnia school teacher Noelle Paquette.

The pair was arrested Thursday at a London, Ont., hotel and are expected to appear back in court Jan. 10.

Two separate Fetlife profiles include photos and discussions of the pair engaging in violent sex acts with each other and documenting their shared obsession with rape and torture.....

more at link

Per the above article:

"The pair was arrested Thursday at a London, Ont., hotel and are expected to appear back in court Jan. 10."

so... Now we have information where TB and MM were arrested... At a London, Ont., hotel...

I don't have that info matou.

"Sarnian

Quote:
I believe it was stated she was seen Tuesday morning at her home by a neighbor who had questioned her about her injuries."

Sarnian are you able to provide a link at all?

sorry if this has been touched on again but I believe the 4 am thing was the last time her cell phone was used around the area of vidal street tim hortons.
The above my own mom told me as she works with a girl who was at the party and friends with NP but then again it is hear say, but its possible that is where that part of the timeline stemmed from

also about the Taxi's in sarnia, some of them use a GPS if they are"new" or whatever to driving cabs. that is from my experience

Media has picked up the online activity:

http://www.chathamdailynews.ca/2013/01/06/accused-linked-to-disturbing-online-profiles

"Editor’s note: This story contains graphic and disturbing details. Please read at your own discretion.

- - -

A Sarnia pair facing first degree murder charges appear to have been involved in a perverse online relationship that documents detailed accounts of rape and violence.

Two profiles that appear on the social networking site Fetlife, contain graphic images of a man and woman who appear to be Tanya Bogdanovich, 31, and Michael MacGregor, 19 -- both of whom have been charged with the first degree murder of 27-year-old Sarnia school teacher Noelle Paquette.

The pair was arrested Thursday at a London, Ont., hotel and are expected to appear back in court Jan. 10.

Two separate Fetlife profiles include photos and discussions of the pair engaging in violent sex acts with each other and documenting their shared obsession with rape and torture.....

more at link

I wonder what names they gave when registering for the hotel room?...

Lana and Archer... Or ???

:dunno:

JMO

Per the above article:

"The pair was arrested Thursday at a London, Ont., hotel and are expected to appear back in court Jan. 10."

so... Now we have information where TB and MM were arrested... At a London, Ont., hotel...

(from the above chatham daily news article)
"That violence that brought us together, the first day we met face to face he raped me outside in the rain."

I should NOT have read that with a mouthfull of food. I gagged so hard....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Before.the.dawn