GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh i used to stay there all the time at that hotel.. way too close to home for me :(

WS member TheGoatDetective sleuthed it. I can't verify, but i would think via MM's FB page. In his favorites he had a link to FL, when you go to the FL site there is an option to search locations. Type in Sarnia, go through the profile icons, and bingo!

JMO though

If I had to guess, as another poster pointed out, a simple search using location criteria on FetLife undoubtedly brought their profile names to light. A simple cross check of names to find the other, and ta-da!

Also... I believe it was listed as an "interest" on MM's FB page...

JMO

ah, I think the FB->FL link makes the most sense. thank you! and also many thanks to all those (especially JustinH, I think it was you who posted screen shots) who did the sleuthing at the site--I was another one of those too wary to create an account there.

ah, I think the FB->FL link makes the most sense. thank you! and also many thanks to all those (especially JustinH, I think it was you who posted screen shots) who did the sleuthing at the site--I was another one of those too wary to create an account there.

Can't take any credit for screenshots, but you're welcome. After another poster sleuthed the profile names, it was simple enough to garner any information...for those that wanted to register on the site :waitasec:

For those who are on FB, many in our community are changing our FB pic to be a candle tonight, with the status "This candle is lit to remember the life of Noelle Paquette and to honour her family and friends.". A candlelight vigil is planned for tomorrow night. FB status and pic should remain until after the funeral, Tuesday. Please feel free to copy the status and img should you choose.

426786_10151334738044621_1475920150_n.jpg

As a very close friend of TB family I can tell you the kids were never in harms way. They are all safe. Please try not to discuss them in the threads. Both the ex husband and current boyfriend had no idea about TB private life. Such a sad situation

This is extremely sad...

Also, she was a sick person cause she didnt try to hide her second life in any ways... She had 30 pictures on her fetlife profile and she had fetlife friends from Sarnia also on her page.

If this is a small town, I am surprise the words didnt go around...
She didnt even try to hide it!!!! There was 69 users from sarnia ontario when I searcher for her...

Poor boyfriend, this is so sad...

oh i used to stay there all the time at that hotel.. way too close to home for me :(

We go there every year with my kids to play at the pool. I will think of this for years to come when I am there, I am sure.

Lamplighter inn just up the road from Victoria Hospital.

Media has picked up the online activity:

http://www.chathamdailynews.ca/2013/01/06/accused-linked-to-disturbing-online-profiles

"Editor’s note: This story contains graphic and disturbing details. Please read at your own discretion.

- - -

A Sarnia pair facing first degree murder charges appear to have been involved in a perverse online relationship that documents detailed accounts of rape and violence.

Two profiles that appear on the social networking site Fetlife, contain graphic images of a man and woman who appear to be Tanya Bogdanovich, 31, and Michael MacGregor, 19 -- both of whom have been charged with the first degree murder of 27-year-old Sarnia school teacher Noelle Paquette.

The pair was arrested Thursday at a London, Ont., hotel and are expected to appear back in court Jan. 10.

Two separate Fetlife profiles include photos and discussions of the pair engaging in violent sex acts with each other and documenting their shared obsession with rape and torture.....

more at link

As much as information will help people healing, this article will haunt the family for the rest of their lives ;(

Both user's fetlifes's profile are not loading anymore.... But I made sur to write on each profile yesterday that both of them was accused of murder in Sarnia (as quoted in the journal without my nickname ''thank god'' since I just signed in yesterday only for that reason) and also added on a 2nd comment : Please people, be careful when meeting people online... or something like that.

Fetlife also deleted my account.... They probably dont want bad publicity but my comment was the truth!

For those who are on FB, many in our community are changing our FB pic to be a candle tonight, with the status "This candle is lit to remember the life of Noelle Paquette and to honour her family and friends.". A candlelight vigil is planned for tomorrow night. FB status and pic should remain until after the funeral, Tuesday. Please feel free to copy the status and img should you choose.

thankyou i did just that :)

As much as information will help people healing, this article will haunt the family for the rest of their lives ;(

Both user's fetlifes's profile are not loading anymore.... But I made sur to write on each profile yesterday that both of them was accused of murder in Sarnia (as quoted in the journal without my nickname ''thank god'' since I just signed in yesterday only for that reason) and also added on a 2nd comment : Please people, be careful when meeting people online... or something like that.

Fetlife also deleted my account.... They probably dont want bad publicity but my comment was the truth!

MOO and i dont want to offend anyone but i beleive anyone who is looking for sex online MOO is living a HIGH RISK LIFESTYLE!! being getting STDs all the way up to being murdered or even murder we have to be careful this has def made me think...not that np had anything to do with this by no means.. meaning the murders lived that high risk lifestyle

MOO and i dont want to offend anyone but i beleive anyone who is looking for sex online MOO is living a HIGH RISK LIFESTYLE!! being getting STDs all the way up to being murdered or even murder we have to be careful this has def made me think...not that np had anything to do with this by no means.. meaning the murders lived that high risk lifestyle

Yes for sure...
But I hope seeing this made them realize how they are putting themselves even more at risk by meeting some of these people online....

I am in shocked with what I've found yesterday.... I hope some users saw my comments before they deleted my profile!

Which I still dont get why fetlife deleted my profile....I warned people !

Yes for sure...
But I hope seeing this made them realize how they are putting themselves even more at risk by meeting some of these people online....

I am in shocked with what I've found yesterday.... I hope some users saw my comments before they deleted my profile!

Which I still dont get why fetlife deleted my profile....I warned people !

im pretty sure i saw your comment today when i looked around 4-5 ish it said posted 26 hrs ago

Is this where the perps were apprehended?

Could someone please provide a link?

TIA

Oops! Thank you, posters, for providing the link..:seeya:

As I was,sending these two posts.. I realized this info must have been reported in the latest MSM article.. And I had skimmed over it...

:blushing:

thankyou, mine has been updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads