GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could do a search for them, and their profile thumbnail came up. However, once I click on that, it took me back to a random screen. Same thing for both. I tried with another "friend" of theirs and no problem getting to their profile.

Perhaps it is just my computer...but I haven't had issues since day 1.

Will try again....

Edit - Tried it again - nope, will not load for me, other than a basic thumbnail. It will not let me get past that to access their actual profile.

Oh yup, you are correct, gone for me now too. I cannot access any other area on their profiles, except their main page. Slowly being removed for sure.

Since the accused affiliation to FetLife (and what they had posted) has now hit MSM, I am all but certain that FetLife itself will be going into full-blown damage control.

Okay well since i can still view MM main page of his FL profile i will save the wording (NOT the photos). So i will have that, should any WS members want to view it for research purposes.

Looks like their Fet pages may be in the process of getting taken down, it won't let me reload them.

yea i just tried looking for TB found her clicked on her profile and it took me back, tried again and it took me back hmmmm

I'm currently watching the 6pm CTV London news and they haven't mentioned Noelle at all. However, they did mention that Lisa Devost was found safely.

I did see a piece on Noelle's case on Global news on Friday evening.

Maybe there will be something on the 11pm news, or tomorrow.

I now see the "Help Find Lisa Devost" FB page implying that she has NOT been found. It seems there is some confusion on this one.....

I could do a search for them, and their profile thumbnail came up. However, once I click on that, it took me back to a random screen. Same thing for both. I tried with another "friend" of theirs and no problem getting to their profile.

Perhaps it is just my computer...but I haven't had issues since day 1.

Will try again....

Edit - Tried it again - nope, will not load for me, other than a basic thumbnail. It will not let me get past that to access their actual profile.

Is the fetlife profiles, or FB profiles? I can still access her FB profile without issue.

I now see the "Help Find Lisa Devost" FB page implying that she has NOT been found. It seems there is some confusion on this one.....

She was found safe. Click on the Media Release that was just posted - the police are informing that she has been found safe.

Sent: Sunday, January 6, 2013 11:58:36 AM
Subject: Missing Person - Lisa DEVOST

MEDIA RELEASE

DATE: Sunday January 6, 2012

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Missing Person - Lisa Devost

On the evening of January 5, 2012 Missing Person Lisa Devost was located in the City of London. At the time she was located she was safe and well. The London Police Service would like to thank members of the public that assisted by providing information to assist in locating her.

London Police Service
601 Dundas Street
London, Ontario
N6B 1X1
519-661-5410
mediaofficer@police.london.ca
http://www.facebook.com/LPS.Ontario
Twitter: @lpsmediaoffice
web page: http://www.police.london.ca/

EDIT - Ahhh, I do now see what you are saying. On one hand the police are saying she was found, but posters are now questioning if it was the right person. I am so confused by this one. If she "apparently" is found, is she not at that point reunited with family members? Was she found but doesn't want to be, so police are just saying she was, but family still haven't reconnected. So strange.

I seem to remember some people promising to take screen shots of this vile drivel on FL. I hope they did, since it is now going POOF.

Thank you to those who DID take screenshots. I could not bring myself to sign into that site!

Yes, it was the GoatDetective that provided their profile names. I simply went on the site, perused the information provided, and highlighted what I felt was compelling.

As for finding identities, etc., although I haven't personally used it, google images is another one. Simply dragging an image to the software shows everywhere it is on the www. Many photographers use this to check for copyright violations on their work.

Be careful what you post on the internet or do - somebody, somewhere, will always have a means of finding it.

Yep, that image search is very useful. It amazes me how people use the same user names for real life stuff, and, say, seedy *advertiser censored* stuff etc.

MM and/or TB could have been stalking victims through Facebook, friends of friends etc. That is how Russell Williams stalked his victims. He watched the Find Jessica Lloyd.Facebook Group as everyone posted and tried to find her. One sexy profile picture, as simple as a beautiful face, and you may have the wrong kind of admirer. LE doesn't even realize how to use the social networking to find information quickly, though they have started to embrace it's usefulness more. It's scary stuff.

WS is very protective of children, family and innocent people. Other boards, like say Facebook, cannot control the moderation, and things get exposed in a heart beat. As an example, the snow print picture posted by the girl. It takes time for social media accounts to be closed in these situations, you can't just snap your fingers and close other peoples profiles etc. Innocent people, names, pictures etc. get looked at by thousands. Scary stuff.

I am just guessing...but once you look at their FB pictures you can then go and scan pictures, using certain software, that will bring up their pictures at different sites.

Also... I believe it was listed as an "interest" on MM's FB page...

JMO

As of 8 minutes ago, the person that set up the Help Lisa Devost is now confirming that she has been found:

Help Find Lisa Devost :There was some confusion as to where the media got their information. I have posted the official police report at the top of the page. SHe has indeed been found. Thank you for your concern

Still so strange....but thankful for the outcome...

FetLife profiles are no longer accessible.

Fetlife admins probably fielding emails and calls from media. I hope those here who said they were screen saving did so, and sent it to LE. It could be very, very important, and depending on where the Fetlife is based out of, it may take a long time to get proper warrents etc. Pretty much guaranteed they will be defensive of their mutual consent BDSM board. They probably don't think anything of the criminal stuff on there, same as the site that Luka Magnotta uploaded the murder video of Lin to. They defended their right to do it.

Thank you to those who DID take screenshots. I could not bring myself to sign into that site!

i finally brought my self to look at their fet life a few hours ago.. i mean its not my thing but i know ppl who are into that kind of thing.. up to an extent not to kill someone of course.. ive seen *advertiser censored* before and when i finally did look at it i was like ok this wouldn't be soo bad IF THEY DIDNT END UP MURDERING SOMEONE!!!!! because it ended the way it did, thats what made it so discusting! things they said that bring up def RED flags thats discusting!! but if i had seen this just passing thru online and the circumstances werent the way they are id be like ok this is def not my thing but if thats what turns you on.. ooookkk then... i hope u guys get what i mean

Yes, it appears that both of their FetLife profiles have been taken down.

TB had several dozen friends on there and a handful had their location as "Sarnia" (same as TB) ... interestingly enough all but one or two of those profiles lacked a cover photo, just a "?" where their picture would be. Hard to keep something like that private if lots of people login out of curiosity and discover others from their area or someone they know ... awkward at best ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member