Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes for sure...
But I hope seeing this made them realize how they are putting themselves even more at risk by meeting some of these people online....

I am in shocked with what I've found yesterday.... I hope some users saw my comments before they deleted my profile!

Which I still dont get why fetlife deleted my profile....I warned people !

I have a feeling that some of the people with profiles on FetLife actually embrace the risk taking on many levels...

some are not very happy... And may find the risk of death welcoming... If even on a subconscious level..

JMO

Since there has been some discussion of an impending Trial. I'm sure their Lawyers would ask for a change of Venue. Wouldn't be surprised either if some high profile Lawyers jump aboard. I'm actually hoping they do. I want these 2 to have the best Representation possible. Lessen the chance of any future Appellate issues. Then they can just go. Away.

Her garbage was put out late Tuesday night or wendsday morning for garabge day.

She was a RPN with health care experience, it would have been severe for her to seek treatment you would think.

If the garbage was really put out then, and TB did not have a BF living at her place to put it out for her, then MOO is that there could definitely be some evidence in there. I'm glad another poster mentioned the police getting to it before it was collected (again, if accurate). If I had just been a participant in a murder, and possibly seriously injured in the process, the last thing I'd be worrying about is taking my trash out... Unless I was getting rid of something incriminating.

i still think that vanessa fortheringham disappearance is strange as well -- i mean just bc we established a timeline between when mm and tb could have met doesn't mean one of them hadn't done this before on their own maybe idk

Tomorrow and Tuesday are going to be so very very difficult for all those who loved Noelle. They will be in my thoughts and prayers :rose:

Tomorrow and Tuesday are going to be so very very difficult for all those who loved Noelle. They will be in my thoughts and prayers :rose:

for sure!!! soo shocking :(

When i first heard Noelle was missing I never dreamt it would be this. I mean this is Canada where not a whole lot horrific happens. Seems as of late we have had our share of disturbing crimes. And now sadly we have another :rose:

As someone who was actually a friend of TB, I can say this whole thing has been completely shocking. Its amazing at how little you can know about a person. To feel so betrayed by someone who you trusted, cared for, let in your house, who you woulda dropped anything to help her cause she woulda done the same for you.. I don't even know how to express it. Kinda makes you question everything.

My heart breaks for Noelle's family and friends, as well as for TB's family. But it also breaks for those of us who also have to deal with processing the information of the person we thought we knew.

As someone who was actually a friend of TB, I can say this whole thing has been completely shocking. Its amazing at how little you can know about a person. To feel so betrayed by someone who you trusted, cared for, let in your house, who you woulda dropped anything to help her cause she woulda done the same for you.. I don't even know how to express it. Kinda makes you question everything.

My heart breaks for Noelle's family and friends, as well as for TB's family. But it also breaks for those of us who also have to deal with processing the information of the person we thought we knew.

So very sorry :rose:

I am sorry you are experiencing such disturbing events... <<hug>>

if i could give you a hug to let you know that you are not alone i would, we all in our community are feeling so many different and ranging emotions but we are showing others how we come together to support every person who has been affected by this tragedy...NP will be missed by so many, and there are so many lives that have been drastically changed and will never be the same

Do we have a list of sleuthers who have been verified as locals in this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Binx005