GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 8 Post # 183 by Mod (summer breeze) explains what a Verified Poster is. If any of you choose to do so.

Thanks - this is what I am asking. Who has been verified as a local.

Eta: I meant insider - sorry!

Hi All,

I have been a lurker until a few minutes ago ... I had to wait for my account to be set up due to having a gmail account. But I'm here now :rocker:

I am not currently in or around Sarnia, but I used to hang out there quite a bit a few years back. My friend used to live on Devine Street - right between Vidal & Brock. Point being, I am familiar with the place.

There were a couple posts that I saw & wanted to reply, but unfortunately, I wasn't a registered member yet. They have since long past, so I will start with this ...

Hello websleuths .. I am new here

I did not know NP personally, but know of her through a friend of a friend of a friend .. The news is shocking to say the least. I remember walking those same streets after midnight, & feeling safe. Yikes!

I'm glad to be apart of the forum now & look forward to chiming in :)

:fireworks::welcome: to WS. I know what you mean about not feeling safe walking around at midnight anymore.

My understanding is that locals do not have to be verified, but, someone saying they are an insider (friend or family of case player), and posting insider information, must be verified. Summer Breeze's post seems to indicate locals have to be verified, but, that is not usually the way it has been handled in other cases here, or the mods would spend all their time verifying locals!

HTH

Thanks - this is what I am asking. Who has been verified as a local.

it would be verified insider:here is the post that was referred to:
INSIDERS: If you wish to post local information or specifics not readily available via official sources, then you must become a verified insider on the case. Here's how you do this:

If you wish to post as someone close to the case or with inside information, we ask that you contact our administration team and be verified.

You may contact Admin here: wsverify@xmission.com

Please include the following in your email:

The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.

All information will be kept strictly confidential.

We do this to protect our posters from those that would join and post here and pretend to know things they do not. It is a painless process and won't take long.

Facebook, etc - you are allowed to link the accused and the victim's social media pages and "HELP FIND" type of pages. You are not allowed to directly quote from them. Use time/date stamp, initials information to direct our members to view the comments. All other social media references (family, friends, etc.) UNLESS media or law enforcement have specifically named persons, are not allowed to be posted.

Asking to be sent a PM is not allowed in the thread itself.

There is a little white/red Triangle button at the top right of each post. This is the ALERT button, and will send a note to all moderators. If you feel a post is against Terms of Service (TOS), etc. please use this button to report the post and don't respond to the post in question. A moderator will review as soon as is possible.

to be a local as there are quite a few of us here who live in Sarnia, there is a difference with that one word being used

My understanding is that locals do not have to be verified, but, someone saying they are an insider (friend or family of case player), and posting insider information, must be verified. Summer Breeze's post seems to indicate locals have to be verified, but, that is not usually the way it has been handled in other cases here, or the mods would spend all their time verifying locals!

HTH

Total brain lapse on my part - yes insider! Not local!

I brought it up because there has been posters who have said they are friends with TB and her Boyfriend etc. just wondering who is verified.

Zahra Baker - IMVU
Lauren Giddings - O-P-C-H-A-N
Lin Jun - Bestgore
Noelle Paquette- Fetlife

Off the top of my head, the first 3 victims listed here, were murdered by people who either pseudo-acted in virtual rooms their crimes (all dismemberment crimes) prior to committing, discussed or video'd their actual crimes online, on these websites, that many, many, other people looked at, participated in, and in most cases did absolutely nothing about. WHY????

We do not yet know the implications of the site usage by Noelle's accused murderers, but, I can assure you from following the above mentioned cases, that truth is stranger than fiction, and the judicial implications of these websites and the interaction on them by the accused (and convicted) murderers is vast.

Similar case... Michelle Parker's Ex-husband... Dale Smith... Went to conventions where he would dress up as superheroes (or some such costumes)....

In other words.. Another adult acting out fantasies...

JMO

This entire thing has me creeped out. A I smoke out side and I'm scared being on my porch alone at night now. B. my husband who is a stickler for locked doors while I could care less. I leave my doors unlocked ALL the time bc a there is ways someone in or out of my house and b I have a Great Dane that's over 200lbs and would bite the face off anyone whom would try to hurt me at any rate I've been up twice now checking the doors to make sure they are locked. And my dog who always sleeps out side my door I've considered letting him in the room which is against house rules bc 3 people in a bed is too much for me lol. I walk alone all the time I am super nieave and carry a it would never happen to me attitude. NOT ANYMORE I have even hitch hiked in the past and have even picked up hitch hikers this was prob 10 years ago since I've done this tho ( hitch hike or picked up anyone) still this is super scary like friends of these people have had no clue what does that tell me! This is crazy for sure :( and I feel so bad for everyone involved.

This entire thing has me creeped out. A I smoke out side and I'm scared being on my porch alone at night now. B. my husband who is a stickler for locked doors while I could care less. I leave my doors unlocked ALL the time bc a there is ways someone in or out of my house and b I have a Great Dane that's over 200lbs and would bite the face off anyone whom would try to hurt me at any rate I've been up twice now checking the doors to make sure they are locked. And my dog who always sleeps out side my door I've considered letting him in the room which is against house rules bc 3 people in a bed is too much for me lol. I walk alone all the time I am super nieave and carry a it would never happen to me attitude. NOT ANYMORE I have even hitch hiked in the past and have even picked up hitch hikers this was prob 10 years ago since I've done this tho ( hitch hike or picked up anyone) still this is super scary like friends of these people have had no clue what does that tell me! This is crazy for sure :( and I feel so bad for everyone involved.

Read a few more cases on WS. You'll come to see these cases aren't that rare and happen everywhere. It's not good to be paranoid but your new found awareness is a very good thing IMO that if more people had could save some lives!

Unverified, however, I have recently discovered that MM previously attended A.B Lucas Secondary School in London, Ontario.

Read a few more cases on WS. You'll come to see these cases aren't that rare and happen everywhere. It's not good to be paranoid but your new found awareness is a very good thing IMO that if more people had could save some lives!

That's for sure, sadly. Even small towns are not immune to tragic crimes like these. And you can truly never really know what happens behind closed doors, you can really never truly know your neighbors, coworkers, close friends, etc. There are a lot of sick people in this world and most of them hide it very well. No matter where one lives or how "safe" they think their town/community/city is, people have to use common sense....always lock your doors, don't go walking around alone when it's dark (ever!), etc. Where I live recently there have been cases where people have been finding their large garage doors open at strange times and it's believed that thugs are driving around with garage door remotes to see which doors they can open (many garage doors have a default code setting and people should routinely change them)......so change your codes and if your garage is attached to your house, ALWAYS lock the door from garage into your house, always have proper deadbolts as exterior door locks, keep exterior well lit at night, do NOT answer your door to people you don't recognize or know (ever!), ensure you have a peephole on your front door. Never park, at night, in poorly lit parking lots where you'll be walking back to your car alone. So much of it is just really common sense and not having a false sense of security because one lives in a seemingly sleepy little "safe" community.

I brought it up because there has been posters who have said they are friends with TB and her Boyfriend etc. just wondering who is verified.

I will become verified. Not trying to scam the system

Their crime was not well thought out at all. U would think as locals they would know to steer clear of the cameras?? Store front cameras and how'd they get traced to the LLI?? Credit card ? Debit? I don't know if they went out that night looking for a person?? There is a huge gap in the timeline that can only be filled with speculation

There is a Huge building on Christina St, locals call it the boat building because of it's shape. It has a camera that can go in all directions. I think the local police use it often.

IMO
Either the cab story or the neighbour seeing TB outside her home taking out garbage at 4 am is off. Or both could be non factual.

If NP took a cab around the town, last being seen at 2:40 , Assuming a half hour ride.. approximately.. That would bring it to around 3:10.

I dont think TB and MM would have had time to do whatever it was those sick people did, and get out to the area where NP was found and back, in 50 minutes.

I just do not think they would have had time to do all that in such a short time.

The time line is short either way...

It is possible she was still with them at the point the garbage was taken out or .. the time the neighbour gave is incorrect. IMO

Have we confirmed either the neighbour story or the cab story yet?

Well, I fiiiiiiinally made it to thread 2 (Man, that was a very long and intense thread! Hoping to get caught up here tonight).

Nice to see all the locals. I hope everyone up there is doing as well as can be expected. Wishing you guys strength and healing.

I'm quoting / responding as I go along, so sorry if I repeat anything which has already been posted.

I agree. It was New Years Eve after all. I would think drugs and/or alcohol would have been involved on some level.

mikebones479
switch looking for consistent play partner

Only members can view photos.
Click here to become a member.

Information:
Birthdate: May 5, 1993
(19 years old)
Astrological Compatibility
Lives in: London, Ontario, Canada
Height: 182-185 cm
Body Type: Athletic
Smoking: I'm a non-smoker
Drinking: I'm a light/social drinker
Drugs: I use some recreational drugs
Education: High school graduate
Race: Caucasian
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Speaks: English
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Length : Shaved
Eye Color : Inconsistent/Variable
Glasses or Contacts : None

LifeStyle
I think about ALT lifestyle: All the time
Role: Switch
Level of Experience: One to five years
Dress: Casual
Social Orientation : Not applicable
Safe Sex: Sometimes
Demeanor: Not applicable

Personal
Facial Hair : None
Body Hair : Little
Body Decorations : None
Male Endowment : Long/
Thick
Circumcised : No

19 year old man in London, Ontario, Canada Looking For: Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 women) or Groups for erotic email exchange or active participation

Profile for mikebones479
i am an 18 year old switch with expeiriance looking to have some fun expand my horizons with others and learn a few things on the way very open minded and up for almost anything if your interested i hope to hear from you soon. [if254 1]

If memory serves me that is a good 20 minute drive, just there...

<respectfully snipped>Some people from town have inside information that hasn't been officially released and might never be released.

I remember in Jessica's case some information was leaked via LE's spouses / significant others.

could it be possible that TB's injuries were faked by her for some reason? maybe she put on that she was hurt to distract from MM real (&reported) injuries?

or gave her self a superficial injury if she had to come up with a story later to the police to make it seem like she tried to stop MM from his crime?

If its true that TB had the arm injury, perhaps sweet Noelle was able to get a hold of the knife or something else and stab the b$%^%h back, that being how TB sustained her laceration (of course, TB then later trying to say she sustained that injury trying to stop the murder).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth