DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.cjbk.com/LocalNews/story.aspx?ID=1855705

Candlelight Vigil for Noelle Paquette in Sarnia Tonight
Jill Young
1/7/2013

After two suspects in her murder were arrested in London, a candlelight vigil will be held tonight for Noelle Paquette in Sarnia.

People will gather at 5:30 tonight at the courtyard near Christina and Lochiel Streets.

The vigil will line both sides of Christina Street, where Paquette was last seen on New Years Eve as she left a party.

1297360204821_ORIGINAL.jpg

Thousands of local kids and teachers return to school this AM in Sarnia, including those at St Matthews. Noelle's presence will be missed.

Oh, so sad, what a waste of a beautiful life! RIP Noelle!

The two accused, once they met, seemed like a disaster looking for somewhere to happen, didn't they. Darkness and destruction.

I hope their wounds hurt. Lots.

I have read both threads through this afternoon/tonight. (Amazing to see snow on the ground, in Australia we are in the middle of a heat wave, and the air is thick with smoke from bushfires. Tonight I would read ten pages, and then go out and move a sprinkler in the garden. Read ten more, repeat. There were other things I should/could have been doing, but this is captivating I have truely laughed, {oh, those fury's} and cried)

And so incredibly sad.

I live in a city about the same size as Sarnia. It's small in lots of ways. A while ago, I heard the term "feeder" and didn't know what it meant. My sister told me to google it, and I found some "feeder sites", local, urm, locals quite clearly profiling themselves, eating. (Quite a lot)

Thank you to all the locals who have posted, and given us a fascinating insight. Thank you to every one else, especially those daring enough to join Fetlife, somehow reading here, all these really good people, cleans the grime of those two.

I will be thinking of all those affected in the coming days and weeks.

im pretty sure i saw your comment today when i looked around 4-5 ish it said posted 26 hrs ago

Yeah it was there yesterday morning I think. But they deleted my profile during the day....

There are 431 people who are still friends with TB on FB that I don't understand.

As someone who was actually a friend of TB, I can say this whole thing has been completely shocking. Its amazing at how little you can know about a person. To feel so betrayed by someone who you trusted, cared for, let in your house, who you woulda dropped anything to help her cause she woulda done the same for you.. I don't even know how to express it. Kinda makes you question everything.

I am really sorry that you have to endure this. I cant even imagine being friends with someone like this and finding this out. We just really dont know our friends/neighbors etc. scary

My heart breaks for Noelle's family and friends, as well as for TB's family. But it also breaks for those of us who also have to deal with processing the information of the person we thought we knew.

This reminds me of probably all cases and especially the VS case where all those women were duped by MR and they had no clue as to what he was really about.

I'll be giving away my identity to those who may actually know me on here.... but, I've known her 5 years, through the college where we interacted on a daily basis. We studied together (had classes together the first year), worked out together. I didn't know about MM, I've only seen her a few times over the last year since I graduated. She was at my house in November for a party I threw, and from what i remember she was having a great time.

I knew that she was into bondage type stuff, we had chatted before about that kind of stuff... girl talk, you know. She had whips n toys under her bed. I would never had guessed that she was this far into it.

She was a nice girl, a hard worker in school, a great friend to me, the kind that if she saw me across the cafeteria she would walk across to hug me and ask how I was doing, and a great mom. How she possibly could have gotten this far... I don't know. I hope to one day be able to sit in front of her and ask.

Thanks for sharing your insight it is very informative.

Hi All,

I have been a lurker until a few minutes ago ... I had to wait for my account to be set up due to having a gmail account. But I'm here now :rocker:

I am not currently in or around Sarnia, but I used to hang out there quite a bit a few years back. My friend used to live on Devine Street - right between Vidal & Brock. Point being, I am familiar with the place.

There were a couple posts that I saw & wanted to reply, but unfortunately, I wasn't a registered member yet. They have since long past, so I will start with this ...

Hello websleuths .. I am new here

I did not know NP personally, but know of her through a friend of a friend of a friend .. The news is shocking to say the least. I remember walking those same streets after midnight, & feeling safe. Yikes!

I'm glad to be apart of the forum now & look forward to chiming in :)

Welcome!!!

And after looking at those huge bruises it makes me wonder how she explained it to her 10 yr old. 10 yr olds notice everything and would ask what happened, imo.

To me I would think that she would wear clothes to hide it and if someone saw maybe she said it was from her job moving the seniors or maybe some got violent etc JMO but I do find it hard to believe that if she was intimate with a significant other how they wouldnt know about the bruises or lifestyle

Absolutely, not to mention big bird hanging in the closet.

It looks as though she liked to dress up regardless so I dont think this being in the closet is alarming. JMO

Yeah it was there yesterday morning I think. But they deleted my profile during the day....

I deleted my profile on there yesterday a day after joining. I didnt want anyone to think I was apart of that lifestyle. I felt dirty actually having joined to begin with but I guess that has to go with sleuthing and wanting to see the images and comments for yourself so you understand what everyone is talking about.

Again the images and content not to out there in my opinion. It wasnt as graphic as I thought it would be but still yuck anyways.

They both seemed to like to cut but the cuts werent too deep. I guess that is how that game is played? I guess you would have to really trust someone to do that to you, gotta say I wouldnt LOL.

There are 431 people who are still friends with TB on FB that I don't understand.

I really feel like some of the people on her facebook are random people that dont even know her. The ones that have dropped her are people I think that knew her personally and are disgusted to have been associated with her and some might be still on there because of curiosity.

I really believe she didnt have all those personal friends. Probably made friends on farmville and other sites on FB

What's disturbing to me is that at 19, MM was posting a profile stating he had experience in alternate lifestyles......... and by the sounds of the profile someone posted upthread, he portrayed that he had significant experience.

19 years old............ What happens to someone that makes them cross that line from fantasy to reality.................... to murder?

And how does someone (TB) whose went to school to help people and who works with the aged and vulnerable, deviate so far from that purpose in life as to participate in something so heinous as the murder of a 27 yr old with such a promising future?

What's disturbing to me is that at 19, MM was posting a profile stating he had experience in alternate lifestyles......... and by the sounds of the profile someone posted upthread, he portrayed that he had significant experience.

19 years old............ What happens to someone that makes them cross that line from fantasy to reality.................... to murder?

And how does someone (TB) whose went to school to help people and who works with the aged and vulnerable, deviate so far from that purpose in life as to participate in something so heinous as the murder of a 27 yr old with such a promising ?

You know, for some reason I keep picturing MM as the instigator with the abduction and murder. MOO is that TB may have taken a dominant role in the fantasy/sexual play between the two, but MM was the one who crossed those fetishes into reality. He was a switch, after all. Both submissive and dominant. IDK, his writings and pics just screamed narcissist and sociopath. Maybe her rumored injuries *were* in fact from attempting to stop his frenzied escalation from rape to murder. JMO.

Eta: apologies for the emoticon in the title. Posting on my phone and I'm not sure how it ended up on here.

I dunno. There had to be an element of planning for this between these two. They both had to know they weren't going to carry out their fantasy and then just let her go. Due to their interest in violence I think the kill was part of it for them. IMO

And how does someone (TB) whose went to school to help people and who works with the aged and vulnerable, deviate so far from that purpose in life as to participate in something so heinous as the murder of a 27 yr old with such a promising future?

That is the reason I am so intrigued with these cases because I cant understand how people get to that point. From what I have seen there hasnt been any mention of the parents of either and I am curious as to their relationship with them if there was one.

I have a feeling that both of them were abused in some sort of sick way when they were a child. Seems she admitted to it, but for him you would have to think so because he is so young to have those fantasies. Not like it makes a difference but is usually childhood trauma that people take it to the next level instead of seeking help for their thoughts and fantasies. JMO

I dunno. There had to be an element of planning for this between these two. They both had to know they weren't going to carry out their fantasy and then just let her go. Due to their interest in violence I think the kill was part of it for them. IMO

I agree totally. However she has something to lose and that was her kids. For some reason I feel that she may have tried to stop it once it got to a certain point or at least that is what I want to hope happened.

As the friend on here of TB said she was a good mother. Would she risk killing someone to lose them? I guess anything is possible in the heat of the moment.

I was under the impression at the time that it was in the dark. I vaguely recall something about her going *back* to the site but I was definitely under the impression it was in the dark from the time of the postings. Someone not dealing with timezones may remember better though?

She went driving at midnight. She specifically was going to check manderian side road She was coming from petrolia driving in the dark the brights on the car caught a disturbance in the snow they got out ---- she" found a lighter and a SPLIT in the ditch where it looks like someone tried to put something then gave up. " (In quots her own words from AC fb page" Police followed her tip in the am and her body was not found far from the ditch in the woods.

These two certainly lived in a "fantasy land" so to speak. Likely thought they would not be caught? I think their sick need over powered any concern for anybody. And most of all Noelle and those who loved her. IMO

Did they think they wouldnt get caught? Why go to a hotel so close? Could they really not keep their hands off each other? Where did get their money? unlike other cases there was no money that we know off that was coming in supporting their sexual desires etc.

Doesn't seem like their was remorse on either side and that is why I have a feeling they are not going to turn on each other. JMO

Sorry to ask this if it had already been answered. Did MM live at home? Alone? I thought they said where he lived but only TB house was closed off for investigation. Could be the murder scene however they could have just been collecting evidence as well..

hey im a local and new to the site and been following this post for a few days and was justing waiting to get my email to work, anyways i was talking to my aunt and uncle yesterday who i have not seen since xmas and never clued in until they told me but they live 2 doors down for TB. My uncle said that he was putting his garbage out late afternoon on jan 1st and noticed TB and what he though to be her husband or boyfriend out on there driveway and TB was crying hysterically to the man, my uncle just thought to himself that someone they both knew must have passed away and he thought nothing of it. He also told me that the neighbours said that MM was the babysitter for for TB. After i told him about there fetish he could not belive it, also my aunt thinks that TB house was the crime seen because she said the amount of time the LE was there made her to think that but thats just what she thought. i know the MSM has been trying to call him but hes not responding to them, he said the LE went door to door asking for info and thats the only people he talked to.

Thanks Corgan. I am not sure what is allowed to be posted or not. I am always confused.

It would make me sick to think that MM babysat those kids. I mean really sick.

How much time do they take at a crime scene collecting evidence in general when there is a murder investigation? Because she is charged I would think they would have to be there a long time to collect anything that seemed relevant.

Also her crying I do believe if that is the case. I just feel she would have some remorse but that is JMO however she did get caught in the hotel room and we dont know what happened there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3