GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding is that locals do not have to be verified, but, someone saying they are an insider (friend or family of case player), and posting insider information, must be verified. Summer Breeze's post seems to indicate locals have to be verified, but, that is not usually the way it has been handled in other cases here, or the mods would spend all their time verifying locals!

HTH

Yes, correct and thank you Wondergirl!

Morning everyone.

To clarify the local/insider point:

All locals do not at all need to be verified, if you are simply providing generally known local information. (locations, businesses, where a person went to school, information about the town, etc.)

It is if you are a professional (nurse, doctor, lawyer) posting information in your profession as fact OR when you are connected to someone who is a victim or a suspect/accused and you are providing specific information about the crime, the background of the person, type of information or detail not otherwise available that may lead to the need to be verified.

Please remember you can always ask a moderator! (via PM or alert)

Here is the exact wording posted on WebSleuths rules forum:

Verified / Professional Posters

We are lucky enough to have posters from all walks of life with a broad spectrum of expertise. Some may have special inside knowledge about a case or be directly related to a player in the case. This is all extremely valuable information for the forum. However, we like to make sure that anyone posting as a professional in a specific area (doctor, lawyer, search and rescue, etc.), or as someone with inside information, truly is what/who they claim to be. Verification is 100% optional. No posters are required to become verified unless they wish to post inside or professional information.

I dunno. There had to be an element of planning for this between these two. They both had to know they weren't going to carry out their fantasy and then just let her go. Due to their interest in violence I think the kill was part of it for them. IMO

IF they were cuising the streets for a victim NYE was the perfect night. They would have known that there would be someone who was perhaps a bit drunk, walking home, in the dark and the cold, who would accept a ride.

The charge is 1st degree murder, so they must have planned it on some level.

Thanks Corgan. I am not sure what is allowed to be posted or not. I am always confused.

It would make me sick to think that MM babysat those kids. I mean really sick.

How much time do they take at a crime scene collecting evidence in general when there is a murder investigation? Because she is charged I would think they would have to be there a long time to collect anything that seemed relevant.

Also her crying I do believe if that is the case. I just feel she would have some remorse but that is JMO however she did get caught in the hotel room and we dont know what happened there.

i have no idea but im sure its a longtime the LE would be there so until more details come out we will never really know where everything went down

I do wonder if it was something they planned that day or if they saw her walking a long and they both said, "now is the time" kind of thing. They obviously premeditated it on the Fet but I really wonder if they scoped out places to take someone. I think the opportunity came up after long chats prior about it and they went with it. Anyone else think that?

I do wonder if it was something they planned that day or if they saw her walking a long and they both said, "now is the time" kind of thing. They obviously premeditated it on the Fet but I really wonder if they scoped out places to take someone. I think the opportunity came up after long chats prior about it and they went with it. Anyone else think that?

Oh...I am sure that they did 'talk' and 'fantasize' together. I am not sure that pillow talk or 'dirty' talk in the bedroom would qualify as pre-meditation, though.

This reminds me SO much of the VS case. I wonder how closely they followed it?? :(

IF they were cuising the streets for a victim NYE was the perfect night. They would have known that there would be someone who was perhaps a bit drunk, walking home, in the dark and the cold, who would accept a ride.

The charge is 1st degree murder, so they must have planned it on some level.

IDK, just to throw this out there, what if MM brought NP back to TBs place without her initially participating in the abduction? Maybe he was out driving alone, came across NP, picked her up and brought her to TB assuming that based on their rape play, she'd be into it? The first degree charges against her may be a result of the location of he crime (if at her home), as well as finding bondage related items and knives with her prints on them? LE could have assumed she used them or obtained them just for use on a victim, rather than realizing she was into that stuff for her own personal play purposes. Again, all just my own speculations.

You know, for some reason I keep picturing MM as the instigator with the abduction and murder. MOO is that TB may have taken a dominant role in the fantasy/sexual play between the two, but MM was the one who crossed those fetishes into reality. He was a switch, after all. Both submissive and dominant. IDK, his writings and pics just screamed narcissist and sociopath. Maybe her rumored injuries *were* in fact from attempting to stop his frenzied escalation from rape to murder. JMO.

Eta: apologies for the emoticon in the title. Posting on my phone and I'm not sure how it ended up on here.

Thats what her lawyer will be hoping the jurors believe too.. :furious:

Did they think they wouldnt get caught? Why go to a hotel so close? Could they really not keep their hands off each other? Where did get their money? unlike other cases there was no money that we know off that was coming in supporting their sexual desires etc.

Doesn't seem like their was remorse on either side and that is why I have a feeling they are not going to turn on each other. JMO

Sorry to ask this if it had already been answered. Did MM live at home? Alone? I thought they said where he lived but only TB house was closed off for investigation. Could be the murder scene however they could have just been collecting evidence as well..

Great questions crazyladi. I wonder if London was to get medical attention out of town? Let things cool down yet able to keep an eye on the Investigation. T.B. would likely make a fair wage at the Nursing Home. MM being a Student may have had a part time job? I can see MM turning on her. He seems Narcassistic to me. Then again it may be TB that talks. Or neither? I think their only remorse is for themselves and getting caught. Between that and Lawyers we may see what we saw in the Stafford case? Great posting with ya again crazyladi. Sure wish we could have met up that day for the final vigil :seeya:

Some other information I've heard..a person I work withs son said police looked at video from his workplace and seen a "van" at least four times drive by...which also leads to believe it was a planned event, just searching for the right target.

Oh...I am sure that they did 'talk' and 'fantasize' together. I am not sure that pillow talk or 'dirty' talk in the bedroom would qualify as pre-meditation, though.

This reminds me SO much of the VS case. I wonder how closely they followed it?? :(

yes it does that is what has drawn me too it. Only difference is the lack of drugs and alcohol use. They were coherent and knew what they were doing and wanted. Too me that makes it worse not like what happened to TS was in anyway less wrong by the accused but drugs make a huge impact when it comes to judgement. Drugs addiction makes you do things that you normally wouldnt do in most cases however with the VS case MR was already sick in the head to begin with so the drugs didnt help

Hi, I've been lurking for a few years on and off on certain cases that local to Ontario. When I heard about this case I went directly to Websleuths. I would like to say -- THANK YOU WEBSLEUTHS ! -- The Fetlife info critical and was found fast. The info was up for almost 3 days before it was pulled down. I did join the Fetlife and examine the profiles, I do believe that these two might be involved in attempt Abductions in the area.

They made a lot of mistakes to be caught so quick.

I might ask this WHO WAS TAKING THEIR PHOTOS AT THE MALL? because they are both in the photos. Someone else was with them at this time. You can clearly see both of them together as he stands under the PET IN TRAINING sign in the pet store.

Anyways, thanks websleuths, the info always provided is great and before MSM.

Zanmich

I am really thinking there is a lot of evidence in the van. JMO

Hi, I've been lurking for a few years on and off on certain cases that local to Ontario. When I heard about this case I went directly to Websleuths. I would like to say -- THANK YOU WEBSLEUTHS ! -- The Fetlife info critical and was found fast. The info was up for almost 3 days before it was pulled down. I did join the Fetlife and examine the profiles, I do believe that these two might be involved in attempt Abductions in the area.

I might ask this WHO WAS TAKING THEIR PHOTOS AT THE MALL? because they are both in the photos. Someone else was with them at this time. You can clearly see both of them together as he stands under the PET IN TRAINING sign in the pet store.

Zanmich

Welcome, glad you could join in. Good point. I am sure it was a random passerby-er or a friend? JMO

Zanmich

She had quite a few FETLIFE friends that were from Sarnia. Maybe one of them.

I really hope the LE have lots of evidence and it doesnt end up like the VS case where they threw out all the computer evidence.

If it is on the web it can be used no? I know the FB site and POF was but they werent allowed to say anything that had to do with their character.

Thats what her lawyer will be hoping the jurors believe too.. :furious:

Yep "And that Ladies and Gentleman is my Clients Defense". Just jumping off your post-she is still just as culpable. She was there. Did nothing to stop it. I'm sure they have some good evidence. The arrest and charges came quickly. They both appear in Court Jan. 10th. Cant wait to hear down the pike what plea they enter :banghead:

Great questions crazyladi. I wonder if London was to get medical attention out of town? Let things cool down yet able to keep an eye on the Investigation. T.B. would likely make a fair wage at the Nursing Home. MM being a Student may have had a part time job? I can see MM turning on her. He seems Narcassistic to me. Then again it may be TB that talks. Or neither? I think their only remorse is for themselves and getting caught. Between that and Lawyers we may see what we saw in the Stafford case? Great posting with ya again crazyladi. Sure wish we could have met up that day for the final vigil :seeya:

Yes I wished you were there :(

Would she really make a lot of money? Does an RPN make more than an RN?

I really hope the LE have lots of evidence and it doesnt end up like the VS case where they threw out all the computer evidence.

If it is on the web it can be used no? I know the FB site and POF was but they werent allowed to say anything that had to do with their character.

Thankfully they didn't need that laptop info. Good Jury. Not the "Pinellas 12" lol. I think the Judge made a good call on it. It may have led to an Appellate issue. They didn't need it. Those Jurors sure were attentive and did a lot of note taking didn't they.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeybadger503