GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry my sp is off.... not a good speller over here lol but you get the idea.. ty for correcting

I am sorry if i came off as trying to be a spelling perfectionist, i was not, i make spelling errors all the time, i just wanted to make sure that, if anyone who was not familiar with the local area, didn't try and look up the wrong road.:)

I can think of many killers who dont fit the bill and have lots to lose. Right off the hop one of our own. Former Col. Williams.

MM's reported injuries as described scream defensive wounds to me. As if someone was swinging something at him and his hands were up to protect him.

My theory is that MM abducted and incapacitated NP on his own, then called TB for help or with the belief that she would be "into it".

I just have a hard time thinking that TB, as sexually twisted as she appears to be, would seek out to murder someone. A mom. A nurse. Just strikes me that it doesn't fit. Her fetish appeared to be receiving violence. Not inflicting it on strangers. JMO

MM, in contrast, was admittedly into committing rape and violence. He chose a "CIP" who was a rape victim. It is his description that was given by the juvenile attempted abduction targets.

WHAAAAAT? Did I miss something?? What 'Juvenile attempted abduction targets'????

In the above article TB is quoted as posting on FetLife in response to Archer:

".....and even the not so great days over the last few months have been awesome because it was spent with you."

I have seen this referred to in a couple of posts from TB... That she has been going through some trying times in the last few months...

I really wonder what that situation was... And if it was a factor leading to the violence of New Years Eve...

Was she having conflicts with work?.... Family relationships?... Love relationships?...

JMO

YES, one question I have -- because lets be honest here... she may not have esclated as far if it werent for meeting him IMO ----- WHERE DID THIS MM LIVE LAST FEB?? they may have known each other since JULY BUT, was he this disturbed prior to meeting her --- was he reliving a PAST experiance (eg, rape or murder) with her and it became not enough THEN she was dragged into HIS reality which could of been to capture r**e and murder someone. he does talk on fet life about chasing someone down in the woods
could it be possible that the young lady (fotheringham) missing in london, the work of him, that when it had been almost a year and her body had not turned up... his tactics with TB was no longer enough to relive his horror show and he brought her into this..... and this time maybe SHE WAS frantic and that led him to make mistakes he didn't make in the past or just that he figured he got away with it once... why not again... JMO

I am sorry if i came off as trying to be a spelling perfectionist, i was not, i make spelling errors all the time, i just wanted to make sure that, if anyone who was not familiar with the local area, didn't try and look up the wrong road.:)

yea for sure no worries at all i totally get it :)

There are 431 people who are still friends with TB on FB that I don't understand.

I thought the same thing....

but then considered some/many of these "friends" may not use their FB site very much, if at all....

and some may have forgotten a quick acquaintance FB "friended" with the perp...

JMO

YES, one question I have -- because lets be honest here... she may not have esclated as far if it werent for meeting him IMO ----- WHERE DID THIS MM LIVE LAST FEB?? they may have known each other since JULY BUT, was he this disturbed prior to meeting her --- was he reliving a PAST experiance (eg, rape or murder) with her and it became not enough THEN she was dragged into HIS reality which could of been to capture r**e and murder someone. he does talk on fet life about chasing someone down in the woods
could it be possible that the young lady (fotheringham) missing in london, the work of him, that when it had been almost a year and her body had not turned up... his tactics with TB was no longer enough to relive his horror show and he brought her into this..... and this time maybe SHE WAS frantic and that led him to make mistakes he didn't make in the past or just that he figured he got away with it once... why not again... JMO

I thought about the VF case as well...but he would only have been 16 when she went missing. I suppose that doesn't preclude his involvement, but it seems VERY young to have developed that kind of predisposition without anyone finding out. JMO

Could it be that TB was no longer getting that "warm fuzzy release" (pardon the pun) she appears to elude to in her posts? Just a guess based on her posts but it seems if her need is not met she is unsettled. Just some points to ponder. I am intrigued that MM is so involved in this lifestyle so young. I wonder when his interest started? I mean he really didn't have the chance to experience any real adult relationships. It interests me as to when he decided this was the route for him.

I thought the same thing....

but then considered some/many of these "friends" may not use their FB site very much, if at all....

and some may have forgotten a quick acquaintance FB "friended" with the perp...

JMO

421 now...people must be catching on! :please:

I thought about the VF case as well...but he would only have been 16 when she went missing. I suppose that doesn't preclude his involvement, but it seems VERY young to have developed that kind of predisposition without anyone finding out. JMO

actually thats very true.. its hard for me to keep remembering his AGE he seems so young.... clearly disturbed

What's disturbing to me is that at 19, MM was posting a profile stating he had experience in alternate lifestyles......... and by the sounds of the profile someone posted upthread, he portrayed that he had significant experience.

19 years old............ What happens to someone that makes them cross that line from fantasy to reality.................... to murder?

And how does someone (TB) whose went to school to help people and who works with the aged and vulnerable, deviate so far from that purpose in life as to participate in something so heinous as the murder of a 27 yr old with such a promising future?

Possibly her intent to help others was a way to assuage her own demons... But the demons got the better of her?

Just a thought...

JMO

Possibly her intent to help others was a way to assuage her own demons... But the demons got the better of her?

Just a thought...

JMO

An excellent point i agree with. It always seems to be that "driven need" that overpowers everything.

I dunno. There had to be an element of planning for this between these two. They both had to know they weren't going to carry out their fantasy and then just let her go. Due to their interest in violence I think the kill was part of it for them. IMO

You may be right...

But I am still not convinced that murder was the original intent...

Maybe they got swept away with their deviant passions... Went too far... And as a result they maimed her beyond recovery...

and/or they thought they had to kill her so she could not retaliate legally...?

Just some thoughts...

JMO

A spelling checker would be a help on this site for sure.

You may be right...

But I am still not convinced that murder was the original intent...

Maybe they got swept away with their deviant passions... Went too far... And as a result they maimed her beyond recovery...

and/or they thought they had to kill her so she could not retaliate legally...?

Just some thoughts...

JMO

Yes i guess we could look at this two ways. The thrill was the abduction and whatever they "did" with poor Noelle. For me they would have had to kill. Unless they were disguised and grabbed Noelle off the streets and blindfolded her there was no choice in the end result. I guess the "how" they gained control over Noelle will tell us.

I have been reading ALL the posts in this thread - whew! Some great info there.

IMO, TB is just as much at fault as MM. Whether or not MM started the crime without or without her. Posts state that she was a great Mom. I don't doubt that, but as a Mom with 2 boys, I can't imagine being into some of the stuff she was. But again, just my point of view. Everyone has an opinion and a lifestyle.

TB has went from 500+ friends on FB to 421 as of last check. I would imagine her FB profile has been looked up by thousands since her name hit the MSM, so if I were a friend of her on FB, I too would want to remove her.

My heart aches for NP's family. I can't imagine what they have been going through. I can't get them off my mind. I pray, for the families sake, MM & TB plead guilty as to spare the family the details that led to their loved ones death.

Rest Peacefully Noelle.

I am sorry, I am new here, although I have been lurking for awhile :blushing:
so if I say something that shouldn't be said, please correct me :) :seeya:

I have been reading ALL the posts in this thread - whew! Some great info there.

IMO, TB is just as much at fault as MM. Whether or not MM started the crime without or without her. Posts state that she was a great Mom. I don't doubt that, but as a Mom with 2 boys, I can't imagine being into some of the stuff she was. But again, just my point of view. Everyone has an opinion and a lifestyle.

TB has went from 500+ friends on FB to 421 as of last check. I would imagine her FB profile has been looked up by thousands since her name hit the MSM, so if I were a friend of her on FB, I too would want to remove her.

My heart aches for NP's family. I can't imagine what they have been going through. I can't get them off my mind. I pray, for the families sake, MM & TB plead guilty as to spare the family the details that led to their loved ones death.

Rest Peacefully Noelle.

I am sorry, I am new here, although I have been lurking for awhile :blushing:
so if I say something that shouldn't be said, please correct me :) :seeya:

All good. Glad ya came aboard :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics