GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend on fb just reported she went from 880 friends to 500 she said a lot of them were from fb games like FarmVille. She prob had so many bc of FB games

I noticed that alot of her BF 'friends' have replaced their profile photos with a candle image.

I really wonder what that "SPLIT" was....

A tool of sorts?... (Spit misspelled ...or ???)

a split (small crevasse) in the snow?

???

:dunno:

I seen the pic and the fb page before it closed and it did say split in the snow. On her own fb page she says a spit in the snow I believe to mean split as that is how the pic looked. She says quote " found a lighter and a spit in the snow where it looks someone tried to hide something then gave up!
Watching the page it was soo Erie. I had a terrible feeling about it and couldn't stop watching. I now believe ACs luck of reporting what she found saved this investigation as well as key evidence. Thank you AC

I am so surprised to see TB's fbk profile still open. The friends are dropping off but she still has over 400 at this point. As for her family she still has many of her family members on fbk including her mother. I am surprised this has not been closed or made private.

Lili, who is her mother? Can you provide initials?? Is this allowed?

In the above article TB is quoted as posting on FetLife in response to Archer:

".....and even the not so great days over the last few months have been awesome because it was spent with you."

I have seen this referred to in a couple of posts from TB... That she has been going through some trying times in the last few months...

I really wonder what that situation was... And if it was a factor leading to the violence of New Years Eve...

Was she having conflicts with work?.... Family relationships?... Love relationships?...

JMO

Her FB info says she was working at Lambton College, but MSM says she was no longer working there. She may have just left the job for something in the RPN field, or maybe she was let go? I thought I read that she was no longer working at the long-term care facility either though... Looking to see if I can find a link or if I'm mistaken on that one.

Here's the link for the college employment reference:
http://www.theobserver.ca/2013/01/0...on-opp-investigating-crime-scene-at-residence

So maybe work changes/stresses were a recent factor for her?

YES, one question I have -- because lets be honest here... she may not have esclated as far if it werent for meeting him IMO ----- WHERE DID THIS MM LIVE LAST FEB?? they may have known each other since JULY BUT, was he this disturbed prior to meeting her --- was he reliving a PAST experiance (eg, rape or murder) with her and it became not enough THEN she was dragged into HIS reality which could of been to capture r**e and murder someone. he does talk on fet life about chasing someone down in the woods
could it be possible that the young lady (fotheringham) missing in london, the work of him, that when it had been almost a year and her body had not turned up... his tactics with TB was no longer enough to relive his horror show and he brought her into this..... and this time maybe SHE WAS frantic and that led him to make mistakes he didn't make in the past or just that he figured he got away with it once... why not again... JMO

I'll have to look back in the previous thread, but one of MMs posts on FL right before New Years was asking people how to keep the thrill alive when things get stale (paraphrasing). Perhaps that's where the idea first occurred to him to take things to the next level and abduct someone? JMO

IMO
Either the cab story or the neighbour seeing TB outside her home taking out garbage at 4 am is off. Or both could be non factual.

If NP took a cab around the town, last being seen at 2:40 , Assuming a half hour ride.. approximately.. That would bring it to around 3:10.

I dont think TB and MM would have had time to do whatever it was those sick people did, and get out to the area where NP was found and back, in 50 minutes.

I just do not think they would have had time to do all that in such a short time.

The time line is short either way...

It is possible she was still with them at the point the garbage was taken out or .. the time the neighbour gave is incorrect. IMO

Have we confirmed either the neighbour story or the cab story yet?

I am not a verified user so you can take this as hearsay, I was told that TB`s house was the crime scene and sparing details, a bloody mess. If this is in fact true, it could be possible that the neighbor did see TB at 4am. Perhaps NP was at the house with them still, and they were leaving for the wooded area where she was found. Could be???

I am not a verified user so you can take this as hearsay, I was told that TB`s house was the crime scene and sparing details, a bloody mess. If this is in fact true, it could be possible that the neighbor did see TB at 4am. Perhaps NP was at the house with them still, and they were leaving for the wooded area where she was found. Could be???

If that's the case, and the hand injuries were from the initial attack, TB would most likely have been the one to do the driving and disposal. Alternately, the injuries to MM's hands happened afterwards and are either frostbite or burns.

I really wonder what that "SPLIT" was....

A tool of sorts?... (Spit misspelled ...or ???)

a split (small crevasse) in the snow?

???

:dunno:

I read the original on FB and it said "spit" - the word spot fit in perfectly...something along there is a "spit" that looks... Misspelling. Maybe someone else remembers.

Would they take her back to her house though? What if she tried to escape? It just seems like it would pose further problems for them, given it would be quite risky, and she would potentially escape.

IMO, I think TB was with MM when they abducted her, and they acted together. Even though it's hard to believe because she is a nurse and a mother, but (I unfortunately signed up for FetLife and had a terrible time sleeping after what I saw) seeing what was on that website made me think that she was most likely involved.

P.S I've lurked quite a bit on this website, starting around the time of the Tori Stafford case (RIP). I've just decided to register. :)

This is a terrible, horrific thing to happen in Sarnia. I was born and raised here and now my perception of Sarnia has changed greatly. Praying for the family and friends of Noelle. No one should have to endure such a tragedy. RIP

I dont think he has frostbite that is just my opinion. Maybe NP grabbed a hold of the knife but I dont know if she could have got at both wrists or not. I am thinking burn marks JMO

Would they take her back to her house though? What if she tried to escape? It just seems like it would pose further problems for them, given it would be quite risky, and she would potentially escape.

IMO, I think TB was with MM when they abducted her, and they acted together. Even though it's hard to believe because she is a nurse and a mother, but (I unfortunately signed up for FetLife and had a terrible time sleeping after what I saw) seeing what was on that website made me think that she was most likely involved.

P.S I've lurked quite a bit on this website, starting around the time of the Tori Stafford case (RIP). I've just decided to register. :)

This is a terrible, horrific thing to happen in Sarnia. I was born and raised here and now my perception of Sarnia has changed greatly. Praying for the family and friends of Noelle. No one should have to endure such a tragedy. RIP

Welcome to the site :)

Hello and welcome to all our newest members! We are pleased to have you all here.

:welcome4:

I dont think he has frostbite that is just my opinion. Maybe NP grabbed a hold of the knife but I dont know if she could have got at both wrists or not. I am thinking burn marks JMO

I agree with you. I also think it's burns.

I struggle typing speculations on the details of the actual incident, but we know they were both proficient at binding and gagging. I'm not sure they would have been concerned about escaping, especially if both were, in fact, involved. She would have been outnumbered as well.

I also wondered whether they would have had access to agents that could quickly incapacitate someone? If they really had seriously premeditated this to happen on this night (IMO it was opportunistic though). I'd like to believe anyone in a situation like that would be knocked out. MOO

A LOT of things don't make sense in this case.. it DEF didn't make any before goat (sleuther) brought in the info about the fet life. after knowing that it makes this crime more plasable. at the same time i know people who are into that stuff that would NEVER take their fantacys into reality. I know someone who is into R**E whom has even gone onto POF and found someone whom has wanted to do that ROLE PLAY with her... at the end of the day the fantacy is planned and you have written notes to eachother proving it was consentual IMO its high risk behaviour and i was compleetly shocked to find that out about her... I also know she was sexually abused as a child.. im not saying everyone whom has been sexually abused to have what i call a high risk lifestyle many sexual parteners, ect. but i find that you either go one way or the other. my mother whom was molested as a child is the most wonderful person. she met my dad when she was 13 years old.. she did sleep with him and get pregnant at a young age 18 BUT she has only ever been with my dad is VERY conservtive (sp) an all around well rounded person.
I find that you can go one way or the other but that can surly cause some disturbing bahaviour.
WERE drugs involved? or alc.??? we don't know that answer yet they could of been into some deep drugs?
from what i gather at least of TB she seemed so normal to all of her friends? just because she had some whips and chains under her bed doesn't mean any one could of predicted this.. hundreds of thousands of people are into BDSM and would never cross that line. and of MMs family -- his 8 fb friends raise a red flag to me specially being 19 could he have been into drugs? dropped out of school have not much ambition a social outkast?? I have herd some people whom are shocked about him but ALSO a few people whom said they arn't suprised.... WHY arn't you suprised? was he a social outkast much of which we find in mass murders? was he creepy always into trouble?
many many manny questions still remain some that i have personally are:

how did they come to the idea that they would do this? was their some kind of plan?

how did NP come about being with them in the first place?

WHERE was the initial crime scene? WAS it in the woods where she was found? bc seems that AC found a "spit" which i took as a SPLIT in the ditch where someone tried to hide something then gave up HIDE WHAT? the body? was NP still alive at that point? did she jump out of the van into the ditch and hurt her self and then the crime was carried out in the woods? we need some answers as to this part in the time line

DID MM AND TB have a VAN that night?? --- was it their van or was it borrowed or rented?? WAS this indeed the R**E van that they refer to in their posts on FL?

there are so many questions i could be here all day typing them out.
TOM i will be praying mutiple times for NOELLE's FAMILY and EVERYONE WHO KNEW HER this is so crazy and what i thought was a terrible dream the first day she was found...

im not sure i want to know the details of what that poor poor girl had to endure
It was a SPOT in the ditch. It was a typo. SPOT, not SPIT.

she has a finace too??? I thought TB and MM were an item they do everything together Someone i know knows them and said they were together??? So where does the fiance come in? Also a neighbour said MM is ALWAYS at TBs house

the neighbours said that MM was her babysitter thats why he was there all the time, my uncle who lives 2 doors down from TB told me thats what he knew of him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jess81jess