GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the reason I am so intrigued with these cases because I cant understand how people get to that point. From what I have seen there hasnt been any mention of the parents of either and I am curious as to their relationship with them if there was one.

I have a feeling that both of them were abused in some sort of sick way when they were a child. Seems she admitted to it, but for him you would have to think so because he is so young to have those fantasies. Not like it makes a difference but is usually childhood trauma that people take it to the next level instead of seeking help for their thoughts and fantasies. JMO

I so agree... I have a masters in psychology... Only sharing this because it indicates my keen curiosity about the behaviors and motives of people in general..

I do wonder why we have not heard anything about family members of either of these perps... And the absence of such reports can be very informative in itself...

The past experiences of these don't excuse their horrid behaviors.... But it can bring light to how a person turns into a monster...

JMO

I do feel some small measure of satisfaction for these 2 alleged Perps right now. They have the bars. They have the chains. All by themselves. And if convicted the rest of their lives. Irony is rich lol

:jail::jail:

She went driving at midnight. She specifically was going to check manderian side road She was coming from petrolia driving in the dark the brights on the car caught a disturbance in the snow they got out ---- she" found a lighter and a SPLIT in the ditch where it looks like someone tried to put something then gave up. " (In quots her own words from AC fb page" Police followed her tip in the am and her body was not found far from the ditch in the woods.

I really wonder what that "SPLIT" was....

A tool of sorts?... (Spit misspelled ...or ???)

a split (small crevasse) in the snow?

???

:dunno:

I so agree... I have a masters in psychology... Only sharing this because it indicates my keen curiosity about the behaviors and motives of people in general..

I do wonder why we have not heard anything about family members of either of these perps... And the absence of such reports can be very informative in itself...

The past experiences of these don't excuse their horrid behaviors.... But it can bring light to how a person turns into a monster...

JMO

Me too :seeya: I love debating the Nature/Nurture issue. Yes we seek to make sense of the senseless.

I really wonder what that "SPLIT" was....

A tool of sorts?... (Spit misspelled ...or ???)

a split (small crevasse) in the snow?

???

:dunno:

I wondered if it was dragging a deceased Noelle?

Did they think they wouldnt get caught? Why go to a hotel so close? Could they really not keep their hands off each other? Where did get their money? unlike other cases there was no money that we know off that was coming in supporting their sexual desires etc.

Doesn't seem like their was remorse on either side and that is why I have a feeling they are not going to turn on each other. JMO

Sorry to ask this if it had already been answered. Did MM live at home? Alone? I thought they said where he lived but only TB house was closed off for investigation. Could be the murder scene however they could have just been collecting evidence as well..

IIRC... MM's residence on Prospect... Was cordoned off by LE, too, for investigation...

But I do not know who MM lived with... If anyone...

JMO

she has a finace too??? I thought TB and MM were an item they do everything together Someone i know knows them and said they were together??? So where does the fiance come in? Also a neighbour said MM is ALWAYS at TBs house

All good. Glad ya came aboard :seeya:

Thanks :) I was a little late getting registered, & much of what I wanted to say has already been said :floorlaugh: so I am just continuing to read along.

hey im a local and new to the site and been following this post for a few days and was justing waiting to get my email to work, anyways i was talking to my aunt and uncle yesterday who i have not seen since xmas and never clued in until they told me but they live 2 doors down for TB. My uncle said that he was putting his garbage out late afternoon on jan 1st and noticed TB and what he though to be her husband or boyfriend out on there driveway and TB was crying hysterically to the man, my uncle just thought to himself that someone they both knew must have passed away and he thought nothing of it. He also told me that the neighbours said that MM was the babysitter for for TB. After i told him about there fetish he could not belive it, also my aunt thinks that TB house was the crime seen because she said the amount of time the LE was there made her to think that but thats just what she thought. i know the MSM has been trying to call him but hes not responding to them, he said the LE went door to door asking for info and thats the only people he talked to.

:welcome4: Cordonfan... And Thank you for the local information! :seeya:

ETA:....IF MM babysat for TB's children... Then that would explain the seemingly legit reason he would have to be at her house often...

JMO

she has a finace too??? I thought TB and MM were an item they do everything together Someone i know knows them and said they were together??? So where does the fiance come in? Also a neighbour said MM is ALWAYS at TBs house

There have been some posts regarding the Fiance'. I just don't think we know at this point what that status was. As in verified.

Are any locals planning to attend Visitation or the Funeral? If so please say a Prayer for me.

ETA:....IF MM babysat for TB's children... Then that would explain the seemingly legit reason he would have to be at her house often...

JMO[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Upon creeping TB's FB, there is a video of MM and kids tagged as being in her backyard.. If she had a fiance, like it was stated in earlier posts, how else would she explain this 19 year old spending time around? I find it a little hard to swallow that she had a fiance, & he was unaware of her 'other life' when her FetLife clearly showed pictures of her with bruises, etc.

JMO.

Sidenote: Yes, I signed up to FetLife :banghead: Curiosity got the better of me. I just canceled my account, says it could take 7 days to deactivate. Sigh.

I'm new here and am just wondering if there is a way to verify if in fact this website belongs to the Paquette family.
With all the craziness out there, it's very difficult to legally create a charitable organization with all the hoops you have to jump.
This appears to be a very good cause and something (from reading about her) would be her.
I would just hate to see someone capitalizing off this horrific tragedy.

I'm new here and am just wondering if there is a way to verify if in fact this website belongs to the Paquette family.
With all the craziness out there, it's very difficult to legally create a charitable organization with all the hoops you have to jump.
This appears to be a very good cause and something (from reading about her) would be her.
I would just hate to see someone capitalizing off this horrific tragedy.

well you could send an e mail to the email listed in the contact us on that site and ask for verification .....

In regards to them "hiding out in London at the Lamplighter". Is it possible they were there more out of necessity in terms of MM's hand injuries than hiding from police? Someone in the first thread mentioned that MM's hands were burned. There is no verified info on this yet but maybe he had severe frostbite or severe burns that required dressing changes and close monitoring. Lamplighter is literally just around the corner from one of the biggest hospitals in London. There are other hotels located on Wellington Rd as well, closer to the 401.

I don't imagine they thought NP would be located so quickly and we haven't heard if they had gone to a hospital in Sarnia, Wallaceburg or Chatham first and were referred to London due to the severity of the injuries. Just a thought to consider.

It's possible police were on to them very quickly due to a number of events including videos, word of mouth, hospital visit, debit/credit cards etc

MM's reported injuries as described scream defensive wounds to me. As if someone was swinging something at him and his hands were up to protect him.

My theory is that MM abducted and incapacitated NP on his own, then called TB for help or with the belief that she would be "into it".

I just have a hard time thinking that TB, as sexually twisted as she appears to be, would seek out to murder someone. A mom. A nurse. Just strikes me that it doesn't fit. Her fetish appeared to be receiving violence. Not inflicting it on strangers. JMO

MM, in contrast, was admittedly into committing rape and violence. He chose a "CIP" who was a rape victim. It is his description that was given by the juvenile attempted abduction targets.

"It is his description that was given by the juvenile attempted abduction targets."

Could you please clarify this?

Is there a link?

I think I missed this while reading these threads...

TIA:seeya:

I thought the same thing....

but then considered some/many of these "friends" may not use their FB site very much, if at all....

and some may have forgotten a quick acquaintance FB "friended" with the perp...

JMO

My friend on fb just reported she went from 880 friends to 500 she said a lot of them were from fb games like FarmVille. She prob had so many bc of FB games

another thing that just crossed my mind is the fact that TB and MM were arrested in London that add's a 3rd police force and a 3rd jurisdiction. London Police would have had to arrest TB and MM and then call OPP that they had them in custody and then OPP would have to drive to London and pick them up bring them back to Petroila for questioning, charge them and then drive them to Sarnia and lodge them into the Sarnia jail. Then the OPP investigators on the case would have to go to each house and process the scenes themselves. They wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardize the chain of command or the chain of evidence in this case because it is to high profile.

Again just my thoughts on why it took so long to process the homes .

I had not considered in depth the investigation that would be needed in the hotel at which the perps were apprehended...

I wonder what types of evidence was found there, (hotel), too!

JMO

I am so surprised to see TB's fbk profile still open. The friends are dropping off but she still has over 400 at this point. As for her family she still has many of her family members on fbk including her mother. I am surprised this has not been closed or made private.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackie&Tim