GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to questions and comments on here relating to drug or alcohol use, I did discover yesterday on TB's Fetlife profile, hidden amongst the hundreds of updates and messages, a post she made in regards to her taking the prescription drug Adderall. She was having a discussion in a group about the effects of taking that drug on her sex life, and although I can't remember all that was said, she did make a comment about taking the drug five days in a row, and how it either "increased or decreased" (sorry, can't remember which way it went) her sexual urges. I believe this was posted 3 to 4 months ago.

Just thought it was worth noting.

Comments were also made by her that she liked to be the one in charge of "cutting"...and how she liked to choose a target along the length of the rib cage to do her work. But, I believe this was a relatively new thing for her after looking at the timelines and posts on her FetLife account. Also, all of the images showed MM with cut and blood injuries, so I think she was the dominant one in that practice, while he was the submissive one.

Justin, I believe it was a post from you in the other thread about TB's profile on FL that stated something along the lines of if used drugs she answered for recreation purposes somtimes.
I could be wrong but thought I saw that ???

Could it be that TB was no longer getting that "warm fuzzy release" (pardon the pun) she appears to elude to in her posts? Just a guess based on her posts but it seems if her need is not met she is unsettled. Just some points to ponder. I am intrigued that MM is so involved in this lifestyle so young. I wonder when his interest started? I mean he really didn't have the chance to experience any real adult relationships. It interests me as to when he decided this was the route for him.

I remember one psychologist telling me that some paedophiles went to him because the feelings they were getting were getting stronger, so they sought help. I commend those people, but they are in the very low numbers.
According to him, the ones we hear about are the ones that obviously carry out the acts, but most fight the feelings they get as they are disgusted by it. Ergo, their sense of right and wriong remain in control and their conscience keeps everything in check.

I reckon MM knew he was evil and instead of fighting it or getting help, he embraced it and ran with it. It was always going to happen, as his 'I will be locked up' picture upload less than a year ago attests.

I've found out some information today from a pretty reliable source. I'm just very hesitant to disclose this because I don't want to send everyone theorizing all over the place. It could be rumour but it makes a lot of sense in terms of the time frame of events. I think I might wait until we get some official statement with more details. These are two very sick, disgusting people!

I've felt very crappy lately reading about this case and am considering just forgetting about following it anymore. I've had bad dreams the last couple nights from reading this case and hearing the things I've heard. Sort of like after following the Tori Stafford trial. In a way I kind of wished I've never followed the trial and learned that there are people like this out there. :furious:

I've felt very crappy lately reading about this case and am considering just forgetting about following it anymore. I've had bad dreams the last couple nights from reading this case and hearing the things I've heard. Sort of like after following the Tori Stafford trial. In a way I kind of wished I've never followed the trial and learned that there are people like this out there. :furious:

I agree, it makes for a heavy heart to learn that are ppl out in this world like this. My hope is one day we learn why and how to stop this.

Do we know how coherent they were? On his Fetlife profile he states that he uses recreational drugs. It WAS NYE, after all.

Did any of TB's friends/aquaintances hear from her about NYE plans??

Just to clarify. The specific posting upthread about "recreational drugs" came from alt.com in early 2011 (below). I'm not sure what his comments on this were on fetlife because I was too chicken to join (and very glad I did not. I can barely get the text of this discussion out of my mind, let alone having to see their photos, ugh). Thanks again to all those who took one for the team.

BDSM & Alternative Lifestyle Personals - ALT.com Dating imcservices.imcservices.secure.bdsm.com/profile/mikebones479Sign up for FREE now, so you can view mikebones479's photos, and thousands more! 4,478 Members Online NOW!* 8,150 New Photos this week! 2,055,753 ...

Since all of this has happened, Sarnia seems different to me. I was already paranoid about walking alone and locking my door at night because I love watching crime documentaries, but I end up scaring myself or thinking too much about "what could happen". I had these naive thinking that messed up people to this degree didn't exist in Sarnia.

Its funny you said this. During the Victoria Stafford case I was completely paranoid and I lived an 1hr away. I started thinking I was an easy target as I keep with the same patterns and someone could easily be watching met etc etc. I am too into crime shows and books because I am fascinated by these people and what makes them snap. I scare myself to the point that I cant be by myself or I start thinking someone is in the house. ARGH!! I think that is why when I talk about crime stuff with people they just look at me or dont want to hear it and I get that, those are the ones that dont scare themselves silly like me LOL

I've found out some information today from a pretty reliable source. I'm just very hesitant to disclose this because I don't want to send everyone theorizing all over the place. It could be rumour but it makes a lot of sense in terms of the time frame of events. I think I might wait until we get some official statement with more details. These are two very sick, disgusting people!

I hear you. For me, I will be moving on soon because Noelle has been found and the perps are in custody. I have a few last questions about the case, mostly about if they are tied to any past crimes.

I've been following WS for a few days now, - Fascinating!
I grew up in Sarnia, so this case has me glued. Now since the mid 80's when 2 young girls went missing & were later found dead has something so horrific happened in my hometown.

I've done a little investigating on my own and what I have just found out is very interesting. NP and TB WERE connected.

On TB's FB photos it shows some pics of her son. On those pics there is a male whose name often appears by "likes". This persons initials are SAR. That male has a brother, who I have figured out to be the father of TB's 2 oldest children. I don't know if TB and this person (RR) were ever married, but RR also has pics of TB's 2 oldest on his FB page. SAR states on one of his photos that the boys is his nephew.
RR has a friend on FB named AK. This is the connection: AK is married to NP's sister, NK (nee P).
I hope I've explained it correctly so you understand.
So, to be exact, NP's brother-in-law is friends with TB's former DH/BF (father of her 2 oldest children).

Wow, great sleuthing! You are exactly right. I just followed the trail you mentioned - AK is NP's sister's husband according to FB and he's on RR's friends list. 6 degrees of separation? Ugh I shudder to think!

Wait, AK is now gone from RR's friends list on fb????
Can you check on your end? Very strange that right after you post this, he's gone?

Wow, great sleuthing! You are exactly right. I just followed the trail you mentioned - AK is NP's sister's husband according to FB and he's on RR's friends list. 6 degrees of separation? Ugh I shudder to think!

I've been following WS for a few days now, - Fascinating!
I grew up in Sarnia, so this case has me glued. Now since the mid 80's when 2 young girls went missing & were later found dead has something so horrific happened in my hometown.

I've done a little investigating on my own and what I have just found out is very interesting. NP and TB WERE connected.

On TB's FB photos it shows some pics of her son. On those pics there is a male whose name often appears by "likes". This persons initials are SAR. That male has a brother, who I have figured out to be the father of TB's 2 oldest children. I don't know if TB and this person (RR) were ever married, but RR also has pics of TB's 2 oldest on his FB page. SAR states on one of his photos that the boys is his nephew.
RR has a friend on FB named AK. This is the connection: AK is married to NP's sister, NK (nee P).
I hope I've explained it correctly so you understand.
So, to be exact, NP's brother-in-law is friends with TB's former DH/BF (father of her 2 oldest children).

Depending upon how good of friends RR and AK were, NP could very well have known TB!

Did they think they wouldnt get caught? Why go to a hotel so close? Could they really not keep their hands off each other? Where did get their money? unlike other cases there was no money that we know off that was coming in supporting their sexual desires etc.

Doesn't seem like their was remorse on either side and that is why I have a feeling they are not going to turn on each other. JMO

Sorry to ask this if it had already been answered. Did MM live at home? Alone? I thought they said where he lived but only TB house was closed off for investigation. Could be the murder scene however they could have just been collecting evidence as well..

His house was taped off for investigation as well .

He's still there. On RR's friends list, type in the last name of AK. His brother also comes up.

Justin, I believe it was a post from you in the other thread about TB's profile on FL that stated something along the lines of if used drugs she answered for recreation purposes somtimes.
I could be wrong but thought I saw that ???

Davia - That wasn't me. I do believe you are referring to a "screen shot" that one or more posters provided, showing her POF profile. I believe that is where it referred to using drugs for recreational purposes.

The RR, KR AK LM NO PQ are so hard to follow what the heck is going on LOL..

Oh well, my mind doesnt feel like sleuthing all of that so I will have to wait I suppose to see if anything comes of it. LOL

There are 431 people who are still friends with TB on FB that I don't understand.

I was wondering the same thing, then I realized they could possibly have much more information at their fingertips that is not viewable publicly since they have been approved as friends? (certain comments, posts...) I'm sure many of them have a gazillion questions, as we all do, and want to study the specifics of the timeline, etc....her "descent into madness", so to speak.

I'm guessing if this is true, some who immediately deleted her may be regretting it now if they suddenly have a question related to a certain date, etc. but can no longer view the information. Most of her friends, though, I'm sure are glad to get rid of that bad e-energy and association.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bomber1978