Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<respectfully snipped>

The perpertrators just seem to be getting younger and younger all the time, what is making people so young so sick in the head??? (meaning MM)

I know it...

IMO
Either the cab story or the neighbour seeing TB outside her home taking out garbage at 4 am is off. Or both could be non factual.

If NP took a cab around the town, last being seen at 2:40 , Assuming a half hour ride.. approximately.. That would bring it to around 3:10.

I dont think TB and MM would have had time to do whatever it was those sick people did, and get out to the area where NP was found and back, in 50 minutes.

I just do not think they would have had time to do all that in such a short time.

The time line is short either way...

It is possible she was still with them at the point the garbage was taken out or .. the time the neighbour gave is incorrect. IMO

Have we confirmed either the neighbour story or the cab story yet?

I think there is a good chance that their victim was still there at the house, hidden away somewhere. JMO

Apparently one of TB's friends went missing some 11 months ago, according to this FetLife posting she made:

casual_side_girl: if you msg me and i dont get back to you, please dont take it personally. the last week is all consumed in the search for a friend of mine that went missing.when i can play again i will respond! :) 11 months ago

Can anyone who participated in the search confirm if TB was a part of this? I know there was some mention of this way back.

<respectfully snipped>
current boyfriend had no idea about TB private life.

Again, horrible for everyone affected by this, especially the families.

Respectfully, my question is, if TB had a current boyfriend, how would he have had "no idea" about her private life, since she frequently seemed to have bruises, cuts, not to mention TB spent significant time with MM ( (per the fl photos and postings)?

AC took photo Tuesday Jan 1st at night. Approx. 10 PM.

Gosh, please forgive me, I know we have discussed the circumstances of this photo a million times, but my brain is absolute jello after all these posts...quick question for clarification: Did she claim to stumble upon the scene in the dark and took the photos right there? Or did she find it in the light and then go back at dark? Sorry, there are so many posts to sift through, not to mention all the different accounts I can't tell what is what anymore...

Earlier I was talking about heightened awareness when something like this is going on around you, but finding that in the dark? Earlier I said it would stand out but I think I said that bc I thought it was dusk (wasn't it mentioned it was taken around dusk?) Sorry if I'm all confused. This should probably be my last post til tomorrow. All the talk about brothers' cousin's friend's fathers brothers has me all jumbled (I also thank you airplanelamp for getting us back on track).

Again, horrible for everyone affected by this, especially the families.

Respectfully, my question is, if TB had a current boyfriend, how would he have had "no idea" about her private life, since she frequently seemed to have bruises, cuts, not to mention TB spent significant time with MM ( (per the fl photos and postings)?

And after looking at those huge bruises it makes me wonder how she explained it to her 10 yr old. 10 yr olds notice everything and would ask what happened, imo.

In TB's and MM's posts, they talk about how close they are, best friends, partners in crime, and I recall comments where they talk about telling each other secret stuff, confiding in each other, or something along those lines. Considering these guys might start pointing the finger at each other, maybe one of them has knowledge about a prior crime that the other one committed (if one was involved in any prior crimes) and will make this known to LE. Maybe even in order to cut a deal.

<respectfully snipped>

As for TB's BF and ex. I am having a hard time believing they were not aware of her "alternative" lifestyle. TB paraded MM around in public wearing handcuffs and a leash, to the mall, a restaurant and the college. For someone that would want to keep this "fetish" of hers secret, she certainly was risky in her behaviour for getting caught. As most have said, Sarnia is a small town. All it would take is for one common friend to witness one of these times and tell her ex/BF for the flag to be raised.
On her Fetlife profile she also make mention of having many "cubs", and prior to MM entering the scene, there are pictures of another man with her in explicit poses. His face is not shown, although his privates are.
She also mentions being polyamourous on the site. Generally, for folk that practice this lifestyle, the principle partner is always aware of who the other sexual partners his BF/GF has.

Again, these are just my thoughts.

Absolutely, not to mention big bird hanging in the closet.

I think I read earlier on, that TB's youngest child's dad was a really good guy and the daughter means the world to him, as did TB until recently.....

Does this mean this was likely the boyfriend / long term relationship that keeps getting brought up , and perhaps this was ended due to her involvement with MM.

And no other boyfriend has been on the scene to see these bruises, cuts.

As I find it would be very hard to explain or hide some of the stuff described on that site some people here were brave enough to go to....

Just my wonderings ..

MM's FB profile is not available anymore

I'm surprised it lasted this long....then again, there was not the opportunity to make / read certain comments, etc., right, meaning only "friends" can post, etc..? (As opposed to that that dirtbag Jesse Speer's fb which was completely public, including the ability to make posts. People were posting like wildfire on his page, and his fb page was removed almost immediately after his arrest).

Gosh, please forgive me, I know we have discussed the circumstances of this photo a million times, but my brain is absolute jello after all these posts...quick question for clarification: Did she claim to stumble upon the scene in the dark and took the photos right there? Or did she find it in the light and then go back at dark? Sorry, there are so many posts to sift through, not to mention all the different accounts I can't tell what is what anymore...

Earlier I was talking about heightened awareness when something like this is going on around you, but finding that in the dark? Earlier I said it would stand out but I think I said that bc I thought it was dusk (wasn't it mentioned it was taken around dusk?) Sorry if I'm all confused. This should probably be my last post til tomorrow. All the talk about brothers' cousin's friend's fathers brothers has me all jumbled (I also thank you airplanelamp for getting us back on track).

I was under the impression at the time that it was in the dark. I vaguely recall something about her going *back* to the site but I was definitely under the impression it was in the dark from the time of the postings. Someone not dealing with timezones may remember better though?

<respectfully snipped>He prob has no idea were all here looking at his fet life

I'm sure it wouldn't bother him, considering his tendency towards narcissism and the fact they posted them to begin with.

I gotta say, for the mods, you've got a tough one here don't you! (all the rumors, speculation based on fb, graphic subject content...) Thanks again!

So many posts by me in a row...its suddenly quiet here this Monday early 4am, only 6 members and 10 guests.

RIP Sweet Noelle. You obviously brightened sooooo many lives.

I'd like to see his lawyer's face when he logs on and reads his clients lovely posts on Fetlife. Ha. He will be filing motions to EXCLUDE that chit immediately.

Right, because it has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the crime, right?
Somehow I'm still naively hoping this is the case.

I wish you could be the prosecutor in this case! If you were, no defense attorney would stand a chance!

(yeah, call me predudicial. I feel have the right to be so in this case. Sick F%$s)

Yes, this one is our (Sarnia's) local paper. I feel horrible for her family and TB's children, should they read some of the details.

Yeah, I'm not I agree this being in the local paper. Yes, I know this stuff here on WS is public and easily found via searches, but it just seems different than being in a printed newspaper on the breakfast table with kids to see.

That's for sure, sadly. Even small towns are not immune to tragic crimes like these. And you can truly never really know what happens behind closed doors, you can really never truly know your neighbors, coworkers, close friends, etc. There are a lot of sick people in this world and most of them hide it very well. No matter where one lives or how "safe" they think their town/community/city is, people have to use common sense....always lock your doors, don't go walking around alone when it's dark (ever!), etc. Where I live recently there have been cases where people have been finding their large garage doors open at strange times and it's believed that thugs are driving around with garage door remotes to see which doors they can open (many garage doors have a default code setting and people should routinely change them)......so change your codes and if your garage is attached to your house, ALWAYS lock the door from garage into your house, always have proper deadbolts as exterior door locks, keep exterior well lit at night, do NOT answer your door to people you don't recognize or know (ever!), ensure you have a peephole on your front door. Never park, at night, in poorly lit parking lots where you'll be walking back to your car alone. So much of it is just really common sense and not having a false sense of security because one lives in a seemingly sleepy little "safe" community.

Absolutely. I heard you can buy a scrambler for the garage door code. This type of garage break in is big here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck