GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found out some information today from a pretty reliable source. I'm just very hesitant to disclose this because I don't want to send everyone theorizing all over the place. It could be rumour but it makes a lot of sense in terms of the time frame of events. I think I might wait until we get some official statement with more details. These are two very sick, disgusting people!

I've felt very crappy lately reading about this case and am considering just forgetting about following it anymore. I've had bad dreams the last couple nights from reading this case and hearing the things I've heard. Sort of like after following the Tori Stafford trial. In a way I kind of wished I've never followed the trial and learned that there are people like this out there. :furious:

I know what you mean I too have felt pretty crappy following this case. To me it's like shocking I guess that people like this have been not far from my own back yard. Say they didn't get caught its possible they could have done this again and further away from sarnia. I think people just want answers how it it even possible this happened in this tight knit community. We all want to see justice served. That's for darn sure!!
With this story hitting SM and MSM I've seen people far and wide say they're lighting a candle tonight for NP. The MSM is shedding light on what an amazing person NP was. Surely these two can not serve in general population in jail bc they would be a very likely target. they serve their time in PC where teu are in a cell on their own with out a soul to speak to. Or go to GP and will get what's coming to them. And I'm sure their mail and such will be monitored so they can not continue to write such disgust to anyone else specially one another.

Davia - That wasn't me. I do believe you are referring to a "screen shot" that one or more posters provided, showing her POF profile. I believe that is where it referred to using drugs for recreational purposes.

I did see he wrote that on his FL acct that he uses rec. but then again everything is rolling together now. I just hope we can get some solid info soon enough and the light bulb can go off like ahh what sick freaks which we already know

I've been following WS for a few days now, - Fascinating!
I grew up in Sarnia, so this case has me glued. Now since the mid 80's when 2 young girls went missing & were later found dead has something so horrific happened in my hometown.

I've done a little investigating on my own and what I have just found out is very interesting. NP and TB WERE connected.

On TB's FB photos it shows some pics of her son. On those pics there is a male whose name often appears by "likes". This persons initials are SAR. That male has a brother, who I have figured out to be the father of TB's 2 oldest children. I don't know if TB and this person (RR) were ever married, but RR also has pics of TB's 2 oldest on his FB page. SAR states on one of his photos that the boys is his nephew.
RR has a friend on FB named AK. This is the connection: AK is married to NP's sister, NK (nee P).
I hope I've explained it correctly so you understand.
So, to be exact, NP's brother-in-law is friends with TB's former DH/BF (father of her 2 oldest children).

Just wanted to extend a welcome to you and all the other new WS'ers!

Just checked and AK is still FB friends with RR.

When I looked at tb fb last night I noticed a pic of a little girl on someone's fb profile I forget the initials but it looks like the same little girl in her profile pic with her -- anyways this led me to believe its possible her youngests. Dad.

Her FB info says she was working at Lambton College, but MSM says she was no longer working there. She may have just left the job for something in the RPN field, or maybe she was let go? I thought I read that she was no longer working at the long-term care facility either though... Looking to see if I can find a link or if I'm mistaken on that one.

Here's the link for the college employment reference:
http://www.theobserver.ca/2013/01/0...on-opp-investigating-crime-scene-at-residence

So maybe work changes/stresses were a recent factor for her?

She was working at the college on student council and in the bar. She would have stopped working there last spring when she graduated.

She would have had a lot of fb friends probably because of those 2 positions, she spent most of her day interacting with students

The RR, KR AK LM NO PQ are so hard to follow what the heck is going on LOL..

Oh well, my mind doesnt feel like sleuthing all of that so I will have to wait I suppose to see if anything comes of it. LOL

Lol I could try explaining?

On TB's facebook she has a friend SAR
SAR has a brother RR
RR is friends with AK
AK is NP's brother in law

hope that helps!

SAR has a brother RR
RR is friends with AK

hope that helps!

Ha Ha Thanks. I was being a smart a@@ as you can tell. The AK lost me all the way from the beginning. I should go back and read it but this thread moves way too quickly.

LOL I knew i should have made notes early in

When I looked at tb fb last night I noticed a pic of a little girl on someone's fb profile I forget the initials but it looks like the same little girl in her profile pic with her -- anyways this led me to believe its possible her youngests. Dad.

Yes, I saw this yesterday on FB also and I think I have it figured out. If you click on TB's mother on her FB page you can see pics. TB's mother has a pics of TB's son with a guy named BS. He is the father of TB's youngest daughter. On BS's FB page, in his "notes" he explains why he left his wife and who the woman is that is having his child.

SAR has a brother RR
RR is friends with AK

hope that helps!

RR is TB's ex-husband

AK and RR and BS (TB's current boyfriend) all went to the same high school. Its a small town. Its not surprising that there is 2 degrees of separation but I honestly doubt that there is any connection.

Thanks, Bravo. The pay is crummy but it sure is interesting to do a bit of detective work on the side... :floorlaugh:

LOL I hope u stick around. You and many others. Whether it be this thread or another.

Yes, I saw this yesterday on FB also and I think I have it figured out. If you click on TB's mother on her FB page you can see pics. TB's mother has a pics of TB's son with a guy named BS. He is the father of TB's youngest daughter. On BS's FB page, in his "notes" he explains why he left his wife and who the woman is that is having his child.

Also, SS who is I believe a sibling of NP commented on the notes in SS FB notes about him being a father for the first time.

Well done whoever came up with that connection but after looking at the various pictures on the FB profiles I'd have a really hard time believing that NP, NK and AK would run in the same social circles as SAR and RR or TB for that matter.

This is probably just a case of people who add every person they've ever met in life and they probably went to high school or something together.

Well done whoever came up with that connection but after looking at the various pictures on the FB profiles I'd have a really hard time believing that NP, NK and AK would run in the same social circles as SAR and RR or TB for that matter.

This is probably just a case of people who add every person they've ever met in life and they probably went to high school or something together.

You hit the nail on the head.

As I said in the earlier post, AK, RR, BS went to HS together, that is how they know each other. BS and RR would still interact in the same loose group of friends and have kids with the same woman (TB). They would not be in the same social circle currently as NP.

ETA-also, NP is 27, RR is 36 and AK and BS are also about 35-36 years old.

You hit the nail on the head.

As I said in the earlier post, AK, RR, BS went to HS together, that is how they know each other. BS and RR would still interact in the same loose group of friends and have kids with the same woman (TB). They would not be in the same social circle currently as NP.

ETA-also, NP is 27, RR is 36 and AK and BS are also about 35-36 years old.

Seems like all parties 'involved' have common friends on FB, so I'm sure they all knew of each other.....I lived in Sarnia for 26 years (moved away in 2001) and pretty much if you don't know someone you know someone who knows them. more like 4 degrees of separation.

Seems like all parties 'involved' have common friends on FB, so I'm sure they all knew of each other.....I lived in Sarnia for 26 years (moved away in 2001) and pretty much if you don't know someone you know someone who knows them. more like 4 degrees of separation.

Yes, I have FB friends in common with most of these people too.....its the nature of the small town.

Wow! I am SOOO impressed at some of the abilities of the Sleuthers here!

Do any of you use any kind of 'system' so to speak???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M5FL72