GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES, one question I have -- because lets be honest here... she may not have esclated as far if it werent for meeting him IMO ----- WHERE DID THIS MM LIVE LAST FEB?? they may have known each other since JULY BUT, was he this disturbed prior to meeting her --- was he reliving a PAST experiance (eg, rape or murder) with her and it became not enough THEN she was dragged into HIS reality which could of been to capture r**e and murder someone. he does talk on fet life about chasing someone down in the woods
could it be possible that the young lady (fotheringham) missing in london, the work of him, that when it had been almost a year and her body had not turned up... his tactics with TB was no longer enough to relive his horror show and he brought her into this..... and this time maybe SHE WAS frantic and that led him to make mistakes he didn't make in the past or just that he figured he got away with it once... why not again... JMO

Well, MM is 19 currently, right? And, attending LC. So I would think that Feb 2012 (when Vanessa disappeared) he would have been 18 and finishing up his last year of HS. He attended Lucas HS in London, which puts him in the same town.

Well, MM is 19 currently, right? And, attending LC. So I would think that Feb 2012 (when Vanessa disappeared) he would have been 18 and finishing up his last year of HS. He attended Lucas HS in London, which puts him in the same town.

He have been "rough" with girlfriends. They may not have reported him. Hopefully the police are looking at him for any other open cases of rape, date-rape, missing young women in the areas he frequented.

He have been "rough" with girlfriends. They may not have reported him. Hopefully the police are looking at him for any other open cases of rape, date-rape, missing young women in the areas he frequented.

Bernardo raped his girlfriends too and he intimidated them so much that they could not fight back or report him or talk about it at all until years later when he was arrested. I won't be surprised to hear about some of MM's prior girlfriends.

Doesn't sound like we will get any more info anytime soon

http://www.theobserver.ca/2013/01/0...ur-of-noelle-paquette-to-aid-students-in-need

ETA-we may learn a bit more after their Court appearance Thursday. I'm sure we will see more charges added. IMO

Yup. I was listening to K106.3 (one of Sarnia's radio stations) on the way home and they said that the COD would not be released to the media at this point as it is before the courts and considered evidence.

Even if this wasn't the case, I don't think it would be a good idea to release it before her funeral anyway - tomorrow needs to be about remembering Noelle's life, and not the manner of her death.

I am glued to this case as well. The link between all TB to NP is very interesting! Could someone please tell me what POF is?

Bernardo raped his girlfriends too and he intimidated them so much that they could not fight back or report him or talk about it at all until years later when he was arrested. I won't be surprised to hear about some of MM's prior girlfriends.

IMO -- It could have went either way. Either They both fed off each other and both talked about planning the crime or one or the other is the sicker of the two. Personally I think that MM is the one who instigated this and TB clearly not an innocent bystander by any means may have gotten into way more than she bargained for. It's hard to believe that with his age he could groom her so to speak into something like this but I think that it went way way beyond what she had in mind. But who knows maybe I just don't want to believe a mother and nurse is capable of anything like this

Yup. I was listening to K106.3 (one of Sarnia's radio stations) on the way home and they said that the COD would not be released to the media at this point as it is before the courts and considered evidence.

Even if this wasn't the case, I don't think it would be a good idea to release it before her funeral anyway - tomorrow needs to be about remembering Noelle's life, and not the manner of her death.

Agree :rose:

I am glued to this case as well. The link between all TB to NP is very interesting! Could someone please tell me what POF is?

POF is plenty of fish. A dating site. Or as I like to call it plenty of fu*ks sorry lol I always say that to my friends that met their SO on there

POF=Plenty of Fish. Dating site.

At how many pages do we need to start a new thread is this something WS mods take care of?

She went driving at midnight. She specifically was going to check manderian side road She was coming from petrolia driving in the dark the brights on the car caught a disturbance in the snow they got out ---- she" found a lighter and a SPLIT in the ditch where it looks like someone tried to put something then gave up. " (In quots her own words from AC fb page" Police followed her tip in the am and her body was not found far from the ditch in the woods.

Yeah that's right - I remember being a bit o_O at her description of coming across it and what it looked like. Just screamed suspicious (and even more suspicious that she needed encouragement to call it in given the search going on at the time). Of all of what I've read here and on FB, AC's pictures are what creeped me out the most.

Yeah that's right - I remember being a bit o_O at her description of coming across it and what it looked like. Just screamed suspicious (and even more suspicious that she needed encouragement to call it in given the search going on at the time). Of all of what I've read here and on FB, AC's pictures are what creeped me out the most.

yeah i agree, I think that people were just commenting from all over call it in call it in, i think that her intention was to report it anyways and being on SM that people were just throwing it out there.. I beleive they waited till morning and either called her back to say call opp or took it very serious and called opp themselves.. it does fit with the timeline so to speak i imagine the VM for tips to be FULL by time they fielded all the incoming and got someone out there it was 9-1030... msm reported that it was found at 1030 could of been that they found out about it at 1030 and opp was there earlier.. just spec.

Yep "And that Ladies and Gentleman is my Clients Defense". Just jumping off your post-she is still just as culpable. She was there. Did nothing to stop it. I'm sure they have some good evidence. The arrest and charges came quickly. They both appear in Court Jan. 10th. Cant wait to hear down the pike what plea they enter :banghead:

Even if she did do something to stop it and ended up with injuries as has been suggested, she probably didn't do anything to report it afterwards (unless he was threatening her? Switch?). Who knows, maybe she DID report it and that's why they were found quickly?

Well done whoever came up with that connection but after looking at the various pictures on the FB profiles I'd have a really hard time believing that NP, NK and AK would run in the same social circles as SAR and RR or TB for that matter.

This is probably just a case of people who add every person they've ever met in life and they probably went to high school or something together.

I agree, this connection is just the usual small town "thing". You could spend hours on facebook and probably come up with quite afew connections. I doubt they ran in the same circle of friends, but from being in a small town they probably crossed paths in grocery stores, bars, possible tutor jobs, the gym, TB could have cared for one of NP's friends grandma in a nursing home and they added her on FB etc. The possible connections in small towns are endless. All of these people are innocent and we should leave them out of these discussions. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M5FL72