GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if she did do something to stop it and ended up with injuries as has been suggested, she probably didn't do anything to report it afterwards (unless he was threatening her? Switch?). Who knows, maybe she DID report it and that's why they were found quickly?

hmmm well there is something that hasn't been said... maybe she did report it.. i still don't get why her FB hasn't been closed maybe her lawyer isn't as good as his maybe FB got wind?

There is a fantastic panoramic photo of the people gathering for the candlelight vigil on the event page on FB right now. It gave me goosebumps.

Even if she did do something to stop it and ended up with injuries as has been suggested, she probably didn't do anything to report it afterwards (unless he was threatening her? Switch?). Who knows, maybe she DID report it and that's why they were found quickly?

She may have reported it. I wont rule that out completely at this point. Given that they were both arrested at the Hotel I'm not sure. She is Charged with Murder 1. That indicates to me she helped plan and implement. I just don't see it that away. Certainly open to options and theories tho :seeya:

Wait, AK is now gone from RR's friends list on fb????
Can you check on your end? Very strange that right after you post this, he's gone?

Put yourself in their shoes. If this perp and or victim was in your family, you would want to know as much as you can about the case, what people are saying, you would want answers etc.....hence why they all would come online to a place like us here at WS. After reading that people are sleuthing you, you would remove yourself as well....wouldn't you?

Again, JMO, but everyone should stop sleuthing these innocent people.

HUH? really?? uhoh is that bad? i missed it!!!

No. Lots of times LE,Lawyers etc. read here in many cases. I have even heard of Perps posting. I know of two cases where posters became innocently "involved" in cases. One in the Lacy Peterson Trial. Trial watcher and poster took photos of the house. LE wanted one of the photos so they were unable to post any further. Another was in the Caylee Anthony Case.

ETA-I cant remember which board it was on as far as the Peterson Poster. I belong to a few.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2013/01/07/20478671.html
"SARNIA, ONT. - Noelle Paquette left her house every day with two lunches.
"One for herself and one for a student in need"

i red about this.. she was sooo amazing!! from a person who's nephews could have used a teacher like this.. and im sure they had some great teachers bc the school used to feed them all the time --- at any rate my point is she MADE A HUGE IMPACT on some childrens lives!! i will def be giving to her cause and i hope that millions of people do!! i hope a FB page has been created about her cause and you tube and twitter just to get the word to the entire world how AMAZING NOELLE WAS

The CTV London portion mentioned TB and MM and how they are linked to the FL website etc, then the reporter went onto mention WS and showed a computer with WS and the thread. I'm sure it will be available online soon.

There is a fantastic panoramic photo of the people gathering for the candlelight vigil on the event page on FB right now. It gave me goosebumps.

Can u throw me the link? TIA

No. Lots of times LE,Lawyers etc. read here in many cases. I have even heard of Perps posting. I know of two cases where posters became innocently "involved" in cases. One in the Lacy Peterson Trial. Trial watcher and poster took photos of the house. LE wanted one of the photos so they were unable to post any further. Another was in the Caylee Anthony Case.

well any smart person would come here infact before the FL went MSM i was like a reporter would be smart to come here... once i seen it reported i was almost sure that MSM had got that info from here.. or maybe they too made the connection the same way goat did.. but there is no way LE would release that info to the MSM --- not on purpose anyways
they prob do have an LE watching this site i imagine

The freakiest one i ever read was Richard Ramirez's wife. She married him while he was in prison. She was totally whack and trying to convince us Richard was a wonderful man and not a Serial Killer :what: That was on another board. Sorry for the O/T.

Friendly reminder to everyone:

Please do not bring children, fiances, exs, family or friends into our discussion. These folks are victims too, so no sleuthing or discussing any of these people at this time on the thread.

Put yourselves in family and friend shoes.

Please use the ALERT button if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nordlander