GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered this as well .. when I first read SPIT I thought like a BBQ spit ... (makes me sick to type that) .. then someone said maybe it was a misspell and she meant SPOT ...

My Thanks Button didn't work on your post this time... So I am thanking you here!:seeya:

In regards to questions and comments on here relating to drug or alcohol use, I did discover yesterday on TB's Fetlife profile, hidden amongst the hundreds of updates and messages, a post she made in regards to her taking the prescription drug Adderall. She was having a discussion in a group about the effects of taking that drug on her sex life, and although I can't remember all that was said, she did make a comment about taking the drug five days in a row, and how it either "increased or decreased" (sorry, can't remember which way it went) her sexual urges. I believe this was posted 3 to 4 months ago.

Just thought it was worth noting.

Comments were also made by her that she liked to be the one in charge of "cutting"...and how she liked to choose a target along the length of the rib cage to do her work. But, I believe this was a relatively new thing for her after looking at the timelines and posts on her FetLife account. Also, all of the images showed MM with cut and blood injuries, so I think she was the dominant one in that practice, while he was the submissive one.

FYI...I googled Adderall...

Uses are for ADHD and narcolepsy...

side effect (among others) is decreased libido (sex drive)...

JMO

JMO

my husband had a friend whom is in University who takes this drug to stay awake to study??

JMO

Would she perhaps be taking drugs that were prescribed for her elderly patients at the nursing home? I'm thinking the narcolepsy thing. This is a stimulant drug.

my husband had a friend whom is in University who takes this drug to stay awake to study??

Then your husband's friend was misusing the drug, which is common among college students. In fact, that usage (if he was not prescribed the drug, which he probably wasn't if it worked like that for him - it doesn't for those with ADHD) is illegal.

There is a video of him on the trampoline with TB's kids on her FB page. Who knows if he formally babysat...but they did seem very comfortable in the video.

We have no reports so far of MM having a paying job..

and with their references to "cougar" and "cub"...

I get the feeling that MM was a "kept" man...

that TB was the financial "bread winner" ... And that MM went along for the ride...

His contribution may have been to watch the children while TB was at work, etc.

JMO

It is a stimulant to most folk. If u have ADHD it has the opposite effect.

Then your husband's friend was misusing the drug, which is common among college students. In fact, that usage (if he was not prescribed the drug, which he probably wasn't if it worked like that for him - it doesn't for those with ADHD) is illegal.

yes he qwwas misusing it.. i should of clarified that... im just saying maybe she was too..

If there were still any doubts as to how much NP and her family are loved (and I don't think there could be by this point), the two visitations today were packed with hundreds and hundreds of people. The people I know who went said that they waited in the line up for an hour to greet the family. The line up started at the church office, went down the hall, through the narthex, up the west aisle, down the next aisle, and then up the centre aisle to greet the family. After the people I know greeted the family, they left (there wasn't too much room to linger for too long) and the line up behind them was exactly the same length as when they came in. It was the same situation in the afternoon.

I hope this genuine out-pouring of love and support gave the family some solace, but wow they must be beyond exhausted.

I'm not sure if these details about the visitation should be posted here - it was a public visitation with many many people (and even if I knew the exact condolences given to the family, I wouldn't post them as that is private), but please let me know if I should remove this post.

We have no reports so far of MM having a paying job..

and with their references to "cougar" and "cub"...

I get the feeling that MM was a "kept" man...

that TB was the financial "bread winner" ... And that MM went along for the ride...

His contribution may have been to watch the children while TB was at work, etc.

JMO

i think i red in the same link provided where WS was mentioned that he did construction work doesn't say IF he was inface working tho

If there were still any doubts as to how much NP and her family are loved (and I don't think there could be by this point), the two visitations today were packed with hundreds and hundreds of people. The people I know who went said that they waited in the line up for an hour to greet the family. The line up started at the church office, went down the hall, through the narthex, up the west aisle, down the next aisle, and then up the centre aisle to greet the family. After the people I know greeted the family, they left (there wasn't too much room to linger for too long) and the line up behind them was exactly the same length as when they came in. It was the same situation in the afternoon.

I hope this genuine out-pouring of love and support gave the family some solace, but wow they must be beyond exhausted.

I'm not sure if these details about the visitation should be posted here - it was a public visitation with many many people (and even if I knew the exact condolences given to the family, I wouldn't post them as that is private), but please let me know if I should remove this post.

Your post is fine Londoner! Thank you for sharing.

Your post is fine Londoner! Thank you for sharing.

Ok, phew. I don't want to be insensitive. There was also a very nice police honour guard. It makes me so proud of "my" community (even though I live in London now, Bright's Grove/Sarnia is still home in a way since my family is there, and I spend an awful lot of time there!). It's really such a nice place, with genuinely good people. As evidenced by the vigil and balloon launch as well.

Ok, phew. I don't want to be insensitive. There was also a very nice police honour guard. It makes me so proud of "my" community (even though I live in London now, Bright's Grove/Sarnia is still home in a way since my family is there, and I spend an awful lot of time there!). It's really such a nice place, with genuinely good people. As evidenced by the vigil and balloon launch as well.

Thank You for your post as to the outpouring of love for Noelle and received by the Family today. Sarnia/area is a lovely place. Always will be.Two very evil people just happened to live there.

I have read this thread from the start and right up to where we are at this present time.
Wading through the facts, the hearsay reports, Ect.the wheat and the chaff so-to-speak!
The part of the story that strikes me as being most difficult to swallow…that I cannot just except as truthful…is the story concerning the “Medium”/”Physic”/”Clairvoyant” or whatever name you prefer to give this person.
I cannot for the life of me believe, that a person just happened to have this vision and go for a drive with her boyfriend, travel directly to the area of the crime scene, then takes photographs of tracks and disturbed snow. Then locates a cigarette lighter in the snow, which she picks up with a glove or a cloth (Thereby destroying any finger prints that may have been on the lighter!) after which she post the photographs or has them posted by another person, onto Face Book, for all the world to see. And then decides to call the police and inform them of the find. …………Sounds like part of a script from a bad movie!
I’m not saying that a person did not go out to find something that night; I just do not believe there were any premonitions or visions involved. Something else or someone else was the reason behind her taking the drive out into the country roads at that time of night.
In my opinion, the reason this person went out to the area near to the reported crime scene, may have been brought about by someone else informing them that something had gone down in that area. The reason for this could be speculated ‘til the cows come home and I’m not going there.
To me there is just something very fishy about the” medium” story.
Other opinions or counter thoughts based on facts would be appreciated.

Tomorrow is going to be so tough for all. I always feel Family has a sense that their loved one is still with them thru the Visitation and Funeral as they process. Then they must say their good bye. My heart breaks for Families when they are eventually forced into everyday life. Struggling to find a "new normal" as life is never "normal" again. Then there is the Trial. Is there a measure of comfort when Justice is served? I hope so :rose:

I don't know how much truth there may be to this, but I've heard on a few occasions of a "third" party maybe being involved....Just to throw this out there...On the FL site, does anyone remember if they "belonged" so to speak to any other people? I never took ss's of the profiles. Just curious if maybe there was a "daddy" or "mommy" to the so called "brother" and "sister" that they claimed to be to each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234