DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1297360724074_ORIGINAL.jpg

:rose: :rose: :rose:

http://www.theobserver.ca/2013/01/07/candlelight-vigil-held-to-remember-teacher

I have been following this thread (I am a Sarnia resident) and wanted to add my two cents. I have a few ideas/theories about what has happened:

*AC - I was trying to find a connection between AC and TB because I think somehow, whether through each other or through AC's fiance or MM, they know each other. I feel that because of where NP was brought on Mandaumin Rd. (near the Petrolia/Brigden area), perhaps they were looking for help with a place to hide out, help to cover up, etc. and went to AC and/or her fiance. AC then took the information she got, went to the scene, took the pic, then went to LE (as we all know how that unfolded on FB)

*I think that NP was not an intended target, but that she happened upon them. Perhaps they offered her a ride and she accepted. But I think any connections made between NP and TB/MM are coincidental only. Sarnia is a small city and pretty much anyone could have those degrees of separation to anyone else.

*THIS IS HEARSAY ONLY: I heard today (from someone connected to a Sarnia EMT) that TB and MM called an ambulance from the hotel in London to the hospital for his injuries. London hospital then notified the police due to the nature of his injuries (I didn't hear any more about the exact injuries). I also heard from the same source that NP was offered a ride by people she knew from highschool and she turned them away. If this is true, I can't imagine she would have willingly gone into a vehicle with two people she didn't know.

Sorry - new here so if I neglected to follow a forum rule, please forgive and advise! :)
Thank you for this post and welcome canadianbean.

She said she had a "feeling" about the site, so she went there to look and found what she took pics of.

I don't recall AC saying outright on FB that she had psychic abilities, but another person (AH) said it outright on another FB post that said something to the effect of "AC did an awesome job, stop picking on her and her family, she's psychic". Paraphrasing of course - I can't remember the exact content and I'm pretty sure someone said it's gone now anyway.
You are totally correct as far as I remember things developing..

However, AH uploaded a post on her wall, attributed to being a direct communication from AC, stating she wished to go public on her 'gift'. She also stated AC was taking a time out from online proceedings, which is only natural.

I agree with canadianbean and many others on this whole issue. AC helped in a huge way to bring this case to a conclusion very very quickly. I am so happy that that was the case, rather than a strung out case over months or years.

Whether she knew any of the perps directly, or just got a feeling from the ether or the facebook postings, we will all find out soon enough.

i red about this.. she was sooo amazing!! from a person who's nephews could have used a teacher like this.. and im sure they had some great teachers bc the school used to feed them all the time --- at any rate my point is she MADE A HUGE IMPACT on some childrens lives!! i will def be giving to her cause and i hope that millions of people do!! i hope a FB page has been created about her cause and you tube and twitter just to get the word to the entire world how AMAZING NOELLE WAS

Yes...well, it's not a FB page but a webpage:

Noelle's gift

http://noellesgift.ca/

(Mods, please delete link if inappropriate.)

I just came back from the candlelight vigil for Noelle. It was cold and it was windy yet so many people showed up. The police had to block off the street because the crowd spilled into it.

So lovely to see so many people there who cared.

Awesome, i heard there was well over 1000 people?

I was reading it live time and she said after the fact that she was a medium/psychic and it was something that she didn't 'advertise'. Her friend on FB was replying to AC's post on her own FB page that she should be proud, etc. etc. They both got alot of negative comments and since then her friend (whose FB name is a favorable card from a deck of cards) deleted all comments relating to the tragedy and limited her FB. The photo was disturbing and I just didn't understand why would she even post it on FB and just contact the authority. I also found is somewhat suspicious that she was looking there. I remember her posting if she should go look in the area and that she lived by there. I thought it was odd bc I didn't know if people where searching that away from downtown. Also, pretty inconsiderate to post such photos on a FB page in which NP's mother set up to help find her daughter.

I pray for all families involved that God gives them the strength to move forward.

Having watched ACs postings on FB in real time, I've got to say that I'm honestly not suspicious of her in any way. She lives in Petrolia, which I understand is near where NP was found. I'm pretty sure it's been posted on here that another body was also located in this area (or a similar rural type road in the region) in the past? IMO, it would make sense to check it out, even if it was a good trek from where NP was last seen.

As for why she posted in FB, I can only speculate that she wasn't 100% sure it was something. I recall comments on the pic stating that it could have just been a drunk person who stopped on the side of the road to pee... Stumbled and slid down the ditch a bit (which was said to be steep), and then walked back into their car. It was NYE, so the tracks being made by someone intoxicated was equally plausible at the time. Just saying in hindsight it may all look very clear, but in real time when it was posted she may not have felt so confident. JMO

New to this site...but just want to say with all this going on I sat my 17 and 12 yr old daughters down and explained to them, without scarying them, to beware of their surroudings at all times.....too many teens walk around with their hoods up and their earbuds in unaware of anything around them...I hope more parents make their kids aware that this type of crime can happen anywhere, not just in the big cities....prayers too ALL involved in this needless crime

I was reading it live time and she said after the fact that she was a medium/psychic and it was something that she didn't 'advertise'. Her friend on FB was replying to AC's post on her own FB page that she should be proud, etc. etc. They both got alot of negative comments and since then her friend (whose FB name is a favorable card from a deck of cards) deleted all comments relating to the tragedy and limited her FB. The photo was disturbing and I just didn't understand why would she even post it on FB and just contact the authority. I also found is somewhat suspicious that she was looking there. I remember her posting if she should go look in the area and that she lived by there. I thought it was odd bc I didn't know if people where searching that away from downtown. Also, pretty inconsiderate to post such photos on a FB page in which NP's mother set up to help find her daughter.

I pray for all families involved that God gives them the strength to move forward.
Should be noted that the area where it was tipped by AC, and Noelle was eventually found, was almost 20 miles from where Noelle was last seen.

I just realised..

Wednesday 2nd Jan, LE announce in the afternoon that they discovered a body at 10.30am.
Suspicious. Not homicide, but criminal.

What did this pair of punks think when they read this from the MSM?

The authorities don't arrest these despicable characters until 36 hours elapse, but you can bet for sure they were followed every step of the way, until they sat their sick asses onto that hotel bed.

Can someone post a map of where NP was last seen and TB house and MM house it may have been posted already but I can not find it.

Should be noted that the area where it was tipped by AC, and Noelle was eventually found, was almost 20 miles from where Noelle was last seen.

I think it was 20km (12 miles). Can someone clarify that for me pls?

Thank you so much. So it's def possible that noelle walked right into this. She would have been walking the wrong way tho bit who knows where she was going she could have been walking to another party that she knew of. And mm on his way to tbs house could of stumbled apon her.

That is exactly how I remember it.

:welcome5:

I did read the coversation in realtime and saw the snow pictures. I knew it wasnt good and this picture was something but had a constant nagging about how this spot was located in the dark of all places in the area. Mandaumin road is a bit isolated but so are most roads in that area. Its not like mandaumin is the only deserted road out there. They are all country roads. Seems so vast an area to find this one small area.

She is either psychic in some way or had some knowledge.

(Born and raised in sarnia, resided in sarnia for 30 yrs ... Still many family and friends there)

I am from Sarnia and learned about this site from watching the London News Broadcast,
Our Community is Deeply Shaken by this Horrific Act of Violence.
But as you have seen tonight with the Vigil and from the Balloon Launch We Wont Let Evil Prevail.
But as a Canadian Citizen i am growing Tired of learning of These Evil acts of Violence being Committed and Yet our Justice system Remains Weak.

If the Natives Can do a Idle No More Protest to get national attention
There is something we can do to get our Prime Minister Off his *advertiser censored* and get his attention to Bring Back The Death Penalty.
Noelle, Jun Lin, Tori, Leslie Erin Mahaffy and Kristen Dawn French
How Many More
Enough.....
Enough....
Demand a Plan to Change our Justice System....
Will post more after we Grieve.....

I am from Sarnia and learned about this site from watching the London News Broadcast,
Our Community is Deeply Shaken by this Horrific Act of Violence.
But as you have seen tonight with the Vigil and from the Balloon Launch We Wont Let Evil Prevail.
But as a Canadian Citizen i am growing Tired of learning of These Evil acts of Violence being Committed and Yet our Justice system Remains Weak.

If the Natives Can do a Idle No More Protest to get national attention
There is something we can do to get our Prime Minister Off his *advertiser censored* and get his attention to Bring Back The Death Penalty.
Noelle, Jun Lin, Tori, Leslie Erin Mahaffy and Kristen Dawn French
How Many More
Enough.....
Enough....
Demand a Plan to Change our Justice System....
Will post more after we Grieve.....

Don't turn this political.

Noelle was an amazing person that touched many lives. Noelle's Gift will hopefully be a lasting legacy and reminder of her wonderful life that will spread around the country and even the world.
Sarnia is a very small, close knit community where many people are connected by interests, family, friends and recreational activities, NP could have easily met any of these people before NYE, but they would not have been in the same social circles by any means.
TB and MM were definitely sick monsters and NP was a random target for them.
As for the map and NP walking out of her way, remember it was NYE, if she had been walking from downtown it is quite plausible that she went down one of the side streets as a short cut possibly to a store or coffee shop that may have been open to stay warm or decide what to do-there was one of each on Vidal/Confederation as well as Ontario/Mitton/Wellington intersection. The one on Ontario is very close to the home of TB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jess81jess