GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes...well, it's not a FB page but a webpage:

Noelle's gift

http://noellesgift.ca/

(Mods, please delete link if inappropriate.)

This link is fine Snoopster! Thank you.

Disclaimer:

Websleuths does not endorse any site/effort for donations or fund raising unless the owners of WS have specifically stated/approved of such .

It is up to each of you as individuals to understand and research to validate the authenticity of such sites, and to understand where the money you donate is really going.

I believe it's been said that MM's address was misstated by the media as 120 Proctor.

In this video they show TB's house and then another one (at the 1:03 mark). Is this where he lived?

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/01/07/online-roleplay-can-be-rehearsal-for-violent-crimes-expert

ETA: if so, can someone tell me where this is so I can fix my map, if necessary. Thanks.

NO I believe that is a random house and that snip of the video was taken during the search as the people walking all have fliers in their hands.....

So many new folk. Great to see more fellow Canucks. I sure hope you stay. Have a look around the different forums. There is something for everyone. Not all is Crime. The Parking Lot has a scanner thread when an active search is going on. One can follow in real time. There are some great scanner folk who decipher. I just wanted to point out this is a huge Community and a great support when the going gets tough :seeya:

Funeral today at 11:00 for Noelle. Weather prediction is a mild and sunny day. Sigh......:rose:

Has anyone else noticed during their ongoing ‘Sleuthing”, concerning the FB ‘friends” of the two accused persons, that there is a trend, among some of the male “friends” that point to a total distain for females.

After reading some of the comments regarding the female sex, that are stated on some of the linked profiles belonging to some male “friends” of TM and MM, I can understand why other so called “friends” are bailing out like rats off a sinking ship.

Not only don’t they want their names connected to the two accused, I would venture to say, that they do not want to be seen to be associated with any of theses sick minded males, who have those diabolical statements about women posted on their FB pages.

I would think any right-minded female who came across these comments on any male persons SM page would avoid him like the plague!

I think that at some point today, we should have a length of silence for NP - let's remember her and try to forget about the evil that took her life for a certain length of time. There are many many people from all walks of life that come together lit a candle from various part of the world and we can surly do the same. Maybe choosing the hour of her funeral would be a good time?

Angel, (and others) this is a nice idea!

We will close Noelle's thread today, for an hour. Beginning at 11 AM.

We will reopen the thread at noon.

Fly with the angels Noelle!

Very nice idea. Such a sad day today :( Noelle is a beautiful angel and I hope so much she didnt suffer. (my naive mind wants to believe this)

On another note, I am kind of sad to hear there was such a long wait at the visitation to meet the family and offer condolences. IMO I feel that the visitation is more of a private affair and should only be for those that knew her personally. From doing some sleuthing it seems she has family from out of town, so to wait in a very long line amongst the public who while may have the best intentions, it just doesnt seem right to me. Then again it wasnt my family arrangements so maybe this is what the Paquette's wanted?

Everyone is touched by the story and this poor woman's fate, but I believe that is what the balloon release and the candlelight vigil should be for is the public (and whoever else wants to attend) but it's there it should include those who did not know her personally but wanted to offer support.

Just my 2 cents.

Very nice idea. Such a sad day today :( Noelle is a beautiful angel and I hope so much she didnt suffer. (my naive mind wants to believe this)

On another note, I am kind of sad to hear there was such a long wait at the visitation to meet the family and offer condolences. IMO I feel that the visitation is more of a private affair and should only be for those that knew her personally. From doing some sleuthing it seems she has family from out of town, so to wait in a very long line amongst the public who while may have the best intentions, it just doesnt seem right to me. Then again it wasnt my family arrangements so maybe this is what the Paquette's wanted?

Everyone is touched by the story and this poor woman's fate, but I believe that is what the balloon release and the candlelight vigil should be for is the public (and whoever else wants to attend) but it's there it should include those who did not know her personally but wanted to offer support.

Just my 2 cents.

I understand your concern. I would think the Paquettes were ok with this as they agreed to have the visitations at the church and not at the funeral home (knowing that the church has more room). Of course that is just my own opinion.

In my experience (I've gone to 10 funerals, 2 for friends who died young and 4 where I was part of the "immediate family") it is common for friends/co-workers of the grieving to attend the visitation (sometimes rather than the funeral). NP has a large immediate family who certainly have many friends of their own that wanted to be there in support of their grieving friend.

I do know that the church opened up the conference room so that the immediate family could use it in between visitations to eat and relax in private, if they so desired. I'm sure it was possible for out of town relatives to be invited into that "inner sanctum".

Just my opinion - I totally get what you are saying, as funerals such as this unfortunately sometimes turn into a bit of spectacle due to their notoriety.

I understand your concern. I would think the Paquettes were ok with this as they agreed to have the visitations at the church and not at the funeral home (knowing that the church has more room). Of course that is just my own opinion.

In my experience (I've gone to 10 funerals, 2 for friends who died young and 4 where I was part of the "immediate family") it is common for friends/co-workers of the grieving to attend the visitation (sometimes rather than the funeral). NP has a large immediate family who certainly have many friends of their own that wanted to be there in support of their grieving friend.

I do know that the church opened up the conference room so that the immediate family could use it in between visitations to eat and relax in private, if they so desired. I'm sure it was possible for out of town relatives to be invited into that "inner sanctum".

Just my opinion - I totally get what you are saying, as funerals such as this unfortunately sometimes turn into a bit of spectacle due to their notoriety.

You are right and hit the nail on the head in your last sentence "as funerals such as this unfortunately sometimes turn into a bit of spectacle due to their notoriety."

That would be my fear with opening up to the public, but again, not my family. KWIM? Im sure everyone who attended has the best intentions ...

Great idea. It will show respect for a life taken too soon. Rest Peacefully in Paradise, Noelle.

Im sure everyone who attended has the best intentions ...respectfully snipped

I think someone would have to be pretty brazen to attend the visitation or funeral as a rubber-necker...but then, there are people like that out there. But I think the staff at St. Mike's have it under control as much as they can.

Shutting down my webpage to take the next hour thinking of Noelle and her family as they lay their daughter, sister, friend to rest.
Rest Peacefully Noelle (if i knew how to put a flower here i would)

In my experience with immediate Family Funerals family is requested to come earlier than the scheduled public first viewing. Allows for some private time.

I have read this thread from the start and right up to where we are at this present time.
Wading through the facts, the hearsay reports, Ect.the wheat and the chaff so-to-speak!
The part of the story that strikes me as being most difficult to swallow…that I cannot just except as truthful…is the story concerning the “Medium”/”Physic”/”Clairvoyant” or whatever name you prefer to give this person.
I cannot for the life of me believe, that a person just happened to have this vision and go for a drive with her boyfriend, travel directly to the area of the crime scene, then takes photographs of tracks and disturbed snow. Then locates a cigarette lighter in the snow, which she picks up with a glove or a cloth (Thereby destroying any finger prints that may have been on the lighter!) after which she post the photographs or has them posted by another person, onto Face Book, for all the world to see. And then decides to call the police and inform them of the find. …………Sounds like part of a script from a bad movie!
I’m not saying that a person did not go out to find something that night; I just do not believe there were any premonitions or visions involved. Something else or someone else was the reason behind her taking the drive out into the country roads at that time of night.
In my opinion, the reason this person went out to the area near to the reported crime scene, may have been brought about by someone else informing them that something had gone down in that area. The reason for this could be speculated ‘til the cows come home and I’m not going there.
To me there is just something very fishy about the” medium” story.
Other opinions or counter thoughts based on facts would be appreciated.

I'm curious about this woman's "feeling" as well. I also questioned why she post the pic to FB at all. I know LE doesn't necessarily believe in physics, and she may run the risk of having herself investigated. But the way she handled it makes her look suspicious.
IMO, she knows more than she let on and may have a connection to TB and/or MM.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member