GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been told that Rogers and CityTV news crews were at the funeral.

I am from Sarnia and learned about this site from watching the London News Broadcast,
Our Community is Deeply Shaken by this Horrific Act of Violence.
But as you have seen tonight with the Vigil and from the Balloon Launch We Wont Let Evil Prevail.
But as a Canadian Citizen i am growing Tired of learning of These Evil acts of Violence being Committed and Yet our Justice system Remains Weak.

If the Natives Can do a Idle No More Protest to get national attention
There is something we can do to get our Prime Minister Off his *advertiser censored* and get his attention to Bring Back The Death Penalty.
Noelle, Jun Lin, Tori, Leslie Erin Mahaffy and Kristen Dawn French
How Many More
Enough.....
Enough....
Demand a Plan to Change our Justice System....
Will post more after we Grieve.....

:welcome: Truthnjustice. :welcome4:

my heart goes out to you and your community for the pain these evil perps have caused...

To keep this thread on track... And to avoid conflict... We prefer to keep the posting concentrated on this event..

Thank you!

dont know if this has been posted yet

http://blogs.windsorstar.com/2013/0...emember-slain-sarnia-teacher-noelle-paquette/

also don't know if this is a link you can just click on?? how do i do this?

One thing I dont like about media sometimes is when they report too quickly they lose sight of the families. For example there is one picture of a woman and the priest, and the caption reads "A family member is comforted ....."

It's her mother in the photo... am I off base by saying they should have some respect for the family and note this?

dont know if this has been posted yet

http://blogs.windsorstar.com/2013/0...emember-slain-sarnia-teacher-noelle-paquette/

also don't know if this is a link you can just click on?? how do i do this?

wow i posted the link before reading the story... im actually kind of apuled that the windsor star is there taking pictures of the mourning... cover the story ok, we all want to know whats going on and keep updated... but i just don't think those people want their photos plastered all over.. i understand what the paper is trying to do.. bring this tragic event to life its very sobering.. but still im embarassed of my local paper right now and from the posts i see people putting on fb they too are thinking the way i am

Someone must have access to TB's FB account as today a new friend was added. It used to only say 1 friend recently added, but not it says 2 friends recently added.
I wonder why her family has just had her account de-activated?

She could have friended someone a while back and they finally accepted. Doesn't mean anything was done from TB's side.

One thing I dont like about media sometimes is when they report too quickly they lose sight of the families. For example there is one picture of a woman and the priest, and the caption reads "A family member is comforted ....."

It's her mother in the photo... am I off base by saying they should have some respect for the family and note this?

no no not at all off base!! i agree totally hopefully they take their fb comments to heart.. i didn't comment but someone i know did and i totally agree

27278_10200132496226308_738606704_n.jpg

Agreed. IMO, I think taking photos at a funeral is absolutely tasteless and disrespectful to the family and victim. There is no need for it.

Shutting down my webpage to take the next hour thinking of Noelle and her family as they lay their daughter, sister, friend to rest.
Rest Peacefully Noelle (if i knew how to put a flower here i would)

For a flower... You can:

Type colon, type rose, then type colon again...

: rose. : ... (Without spaces)

:rose:

HTH. (Hope This Helps). :seeya:

forgive me if this seems totally insensitive at this time, but has it been reported yet whether or not the family chose/was able to have an open casket?

i feel sick wondering, but amongst all the swirls of rumour - i am trying to remain hopeful?

No reporters were allowed into the church, and in fact a few media personnel had to be turned away from the church doors. They were lined up across the street with their cameras.

There is such a fine line between sincere interest and voyeurism - a very tricky line to walk I think.

forgive me if this seems totally insensitive at this time, but has it been reported yet whether or not the family chose/was able to have an open casket?

i feel sick wondering, but amongst all the swirls of rumour - i am trying to remain hopeful?

I know. I have been wondering the same. We want some comfort right now. Comfort in knowing Noelle didn't suffer as badly as we imagine or suffer further indignities to her body after death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jess81jess