GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. I find my thoughts going back to these 2 and what they have (allegedly) done :furious: Noelle will never leave my mind in this case but i tend to move on quickly to the case itself. IMO these 2 committed this crime to feed their own sick need. They chose to. It mattered more than a human life. By all appearances at least their lives are over. As they knew it.

No reporters were allowed into the church, and in fact a few media personnel had to be turned away from the church doors. They were lined up across the street with their cameras.There is such a fine line between sincere interest and voyeurism - a very tricky line to walk I think.

DISGUSTING!!!!!

Shame on all the media that went to invade this "families time of mourning" .

This is not news

What is the reason for this invasion of privacy towards a family who lost a loved one?

What was the purpose of the pics of sad family members?

We know that her family and friends are grieving, this is not news, there is nothing to report and nothing that we need to hear about a funeral.

Is there anyone local who plans to go to the court hearings and or trial that will be coming.
Also does Canada have the death penalty ?

Trial will likely be a few years away. Both appear in Court this Thursday. Maybe they will both plead Guilty and there will be no Trial. Guess we will know once their pleas are entered.

20130107-210522-g.jpg

The accused Michael MacGregor year book photo.

"The teenager accused of killing an Ontario kindergarten teacher graduated from A.B. Lucas Secondary School in London last year, a school official confirmed."

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2013/01/20130107-210522.html

Is it just me, or does this photograph just send a shiver down your spine? The way MM is focused with his eyes, almost looking right through you, just seems to read evil....

As for the yellow balloons at TB's residence, I see it a bit different than a couple of commentators that didn't seem to agree. What it speaks to me is, "you may have committed acts of pure evil, but you didn't win, this is not about you, this is about a cherished soul we have lost, and our town will get through this. Good will prevail."

Again, just my thoughts...

DISGUSTING!!!!!

Shame on all the media that went to invade this "families time of mourning" .

This is not news

What is the reason for this invasion of privacy towards a family who lost a loved one?

What was the purpose of the pics of sad family members?

We know that her family and friends are grieving, this is not news, there is nothing to report and nothing that we need to hear about a funeral.

Ok to play devil's advocate here just a little ( not that I agree totally with what I am gonna say )

The reason for the invasion of privacy could possible be that since the media was invited to help find NP along with the community and basically the world at large, MSM may feel that the entire community /world needs some type of closure too, so coverage of the funeral is more for closure for the community, the world and of course the media people covering this event.

The purpose to post pictures of the family during the funeral, again the family invited the media to be a part of the search and perhaps MSM feels that they have a right to show the world how this tragedy has affected the family?

Once invited the press feels that they are doing no wrong in covering right to the end. :waitasec:

Again I'm not in agreement I'm just posting some possible answers.... JMO

I'm new here and am just wondering if there is a way to verify if in fact this website belongs to the Paquette family.
With all the craziness out there, it's very difficult to legally create a charitable organization with all the hoops you have to jump.
This appears to be a very good cause and something (from reading about her) would be her.
I would just hate to see someone capitalizing off this horrific tragedy.

It absolutely is. It was shared with me through her sister's facebook.

lol tunneys turned into the neon moon like 5 years ago so its the same place, its a tiny little dive bar

right.. i forgot about that. i was wondering why i didnt see tunnys when i was driving down the street the other day. ok, so she was working at neon moon

Is it just me, or does this photograph just send a shiver down your spine? The way MM is focused with his eyes, almost looking right through you, just seems to read evil....

As for the yellow balloons at TB's residence, I see it a bit different than a couple of commentators that didn't seem to agree. What it speaks to me is, "you may have committed acts of pure evil, but you didn't win, this is not about you, this is about a cherished soul we have lost, and our town will get through this. Good will prevail."

Again, just my thoughts...

Agree

that's true, and sadly they will likely plea down to a lesser charge and get some kind of stupid sentence that makes no sense to anyone ......

Well, let's hope that the evidence is so strong that it is a cut and dry case and there will be no room for plea deals. I hope they go away for minimum 25 years (that's the longest we have here in Canada - equivalent to "life"). But in some cases it really is "life" - look at Paul Bernardo, I doubt he'll ever breath free air again.

Trial will likely be a few years away. Both appear in Court this Thursday. Maybe they will both plead Guilty and there will be no Trial. Guess we will know once their pleas are entered.

I personally don't think that MM will plead guilty. I see him as a narcissist and narcissist don't ever accept blame. Perhaps he will somehow (through his lawyer) try to paint a picture where he was somehow "forced" to participate, I suspect he'll turn on TB to save his sorry *advertiser censored*. Depending on the nature of injuries to his hands (whether burns or not), he may "claim" that he was trying to "stop" TB and she attacked him and thus his injuries.

I also think that TB will make the same claims; she has more to lose (seeing her children), she will claim it was MM who committed the crime and that she felt her own life was in danger too or something equally as BS. I predict they will each turn on each other to try and save their sorry asses.

I'd be very curious to hear from anyone who is friends w/ MM, who went to school with him, who's worked with him, what kind of person he seemed like, what his childhood was like, any past girlfriends/relationship history. Not that it changes anything but he's pretty young to be such a f*cked up little psychopath.

It absolutely is. It was shared with me through her sister's facebook.

Good thing, since I already donated. ;) I figured as much as that appears to be a photo of Noelle with kids in S Korea on the site.

I did drive by the church a couple of hrs after the funeral
and i did see a CBC Reporter doing a segment across from the church
there was nobody at the church at that moment when they where doing the segment

Ok to play devil's advocate here just a little ( not that I agree totally with what I am gonna say )

The reason for the invasion of privacy could possible be that since the media was invited to help find NP along with the community and basically the world at large, MSM may feel that the entire community /world needs some type of closure too, so coverage of the funeral is more for closure for the community, the world and of course the media people covering this event.

The purpose to post pictures of the family during the funeral, again the family invited the media to be a part of the search and perhaps MSM feels that they have a right to show the world how this tragedy has affected the family?

Once invited the press feels that they are doing no wrong in covering right to the end. :waitasec:

Again I'm not in agreement I'm just posting some possible answers.... JMO

The media was of great help in spreading the word that NP was missing and keeping us up to date as the events unfolded.

BUT PICTURES OF THE FAMILY at the funeral has crossed the line.

The yellow balloons at TBs house makes me believe that that is where N was killed. JMO

Well, let's hope that the evidence is so strong that it is a cut and dry case and there will be no room for plea deals. I hope they go away for minimum 25 years (that's the longest we have here in Canada - equivalent to "life"). But in some cases it really is "life" - look at Paul Bernardo, I doubt he'll ever breath free air again.

However, sadly, look at Karla Homolka. In my opinion she was even more guilty as that was her very own SISTER -- and Karla is out there somewhere now, living her life as a free woman. Sickening. I really think that the justice system in Canada is a farce, particularly compared to the U.S.

Just Viewed this

A convicted animal killer with an “escalating criminal history” has been released into the Vancouver area, causing the B.C. Corrections Branch to take the rare step of issuing a public warning.

Kayla Bourque, 23, pleaded guilty last year to wilfully killing animals, causing unnecessary pain and suffering to animals and possessing a weapon for a dangerous purpose in an incident linked to the deaths of her family dog and cat.

The former Simon Fraser University criminology student was sentenced to eight months in prison last November, but had already been in custody for six months.

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/b-c-co...nvicted-animal-killer-1.1104861#ixzz2HQBwVZWO

Are You Kidding Me
This is a what i am Talking About
Our Justice System Needs Fixing
Enough Is Enough......

I personally don't think that MM will plead guilty. I see him as a narcissist and narcissist don't ever accept blame. Perhaps he will somehow (through his lawyer) try to paint a picture where he was somehow "forced" to participate, I suspect he'll turn on TB to save his sorry *advertiser censored*. Depending on the nature of injuries to his hands (whether burns or not), he may "claim" that he was trying to "stop" TB and she attacked him and thus his injuries.

I also think that TB will make the same claims; she has more to lose (seeing her children), she will claim it was MM who committed the crime and that she felt her own life was in danger too or something equally as BS. I predict they will each turn on each other to try and save their sorry asses.

I'd be very curious to hear from anyone who is friends w/ MM, who went to school with him, who's worked with him, what kind of person he seemed like, what his childhood was like, any past girlfriends/relationship history. Not that it changes anything but he's pretty young to be such a f*cked up little psychopath.

I would be very surprised too if especially MM plead Guilty. He reminds me of Rafferty. I'm all that and a bag of chips. NOT! He is young. Perhaps he entered a world that fed his sick mind a little sooner than later. Jessica Ridgeways killer was only 18. He is a twisted as they come.

However, sadly, look at Karla Homolka. In my opinion she was even more guilty as that was her very own SISTER -- and Karla is out there somewhere now, living her life as a free woman. Sickening. I really think that the justice system in Canada is a farce, particularly compared to the U.S.

She's out bc of a very bad plea deal. That's why I am hoping for no such deals. Karla is just as guilty as Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member