GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to Bernardo.

Bravo said, "He will be protected IMO"

Yes that's true, otherwise he would be experiencing some of his own sick fantasies in reverse!

I remember people leaving flowers, toys and purple balloons at the dirt road leading to where Tori Stafford was discovered. I feel very strongly now that Noelle died in that house. JMO

Wow, weird, I just had those exact same thoughts!!!

Bravo said, "He will be protected IMO"

Yes that's true, otherwise he would be experiencing some of his own sick fantasies in reverse!

He would probably enjoy that....perhaps he would suffer more with having no sex for the rest of his life.

Thank you for that article. It was enlightening. I had no idea about some of the conditions the guards have to suffer!!

It's a tough job. As much as sometimes I wish a Convict would get a payback it does pose a danger to the guards too.

Friendly reminder:

WebSleuths does not permit the seeming advocacy or discussion of violence or harm to others.

This applies to any type of violence, any person. Victim or accused.

CBC radio show The Current did a documentary on this story about a month ago or so. You can find it online on CBC The Current past episodes. It was upsetting and frightening insight into our often inept justice and too lenient system. JMO

Horrific Crimes are on the Rise yet
Criminals are punished by Out dated Laws...

We need added to the Criminal Justice System an
Added Punishment For Horrific Crimes .
A Punishment
that would be so severe it would make a Sick Evil Twisted Person
think twice about committing the Crime...

In Dubai if you are caught stealing
They have Extreme Punishment law that
make thief's think twice about about stealing
and it works

We need Something in place in Canada that will be Severe
and we don't have that in Place Right Now .....

And that's Why I Believe Horrific Crimes are on the Rise

The Punishment Doesn't Fit the Horrific Crime

Canada doesn't have the death penalty but MM and TB will likely be facing multiple charges and will face maximum penalties for each due to the seriousness of each offence. I pray that they will plead guilty and allow the family of NP to not hear the details but that is probably not going to happen. Another unfortunate part of Canadian law is that MM could have a criminal record from before he turned 18 but it cannot be disclosed to anyone, not even the courts. I know LE was very careful to collect eveidence and preserve the scenes so I hope there is no chance of a sympathetic judge or jury.
I do agree that it will probably be moved to a different area for the trial as other high profile cases have in the area.

Dont know if it was mentioned yet. But the balloons are on the neighbours house not TB's.

Another unfortunate part of Canadian law is that MM could have a criminal record from before he turned 18 but it cannot be disclosed to anyone, not even the courts.

This is not entirely true. If a young offender has a record, and their probation period extends after they turn of age, and another crime is committed, their entire YO record is then fair game in adult court. There are several other instances too, where YO records are introduced in Adult Court.

I have no idea if this is the case or not with MM, but YO records are often introduced.

There is also the possibility that MM and TB will claim it was a 'sex game' gone wrong and that NP was a willing participant, in attempts to get a minimum sentence.

The yellow balloons at TBs house makes me believe that that is where N was killed. JMO

I don't believe NP was killed in TB's house, several reasons:

1) the house was released the day the crime scene tape came down

2) having been released as a crime scene for this long there has been no "clean up" ...no Belfor, servicemaster or any other clean up company there(unless of course a neighbor can confirm there was?) One would think if a crime that horrific that the funeral was closed casket there would need to be some kind of clean up of the place the crime took place.

3) the houses are fairly close together and the yards are not very big at all, you would think that at some point the neighbors would have seen or heard something. Screaming, someone carrying an adult body out of the house and putting it in a vehicle, I mean one neighbor has claimed to have seen TB at 4 am. Did that neighbor see them put something the size of an adult human body in the vehicle? Did they see TB because they woke up due to strange noises? Or were they already awake and seen a car and wondered what was going on?

As for the yellow balloons at TB's house those are actually at the house beside her house. It just looks like they are at her house. Maybe a neighbor, if there is one on here would be kind enough to post a picture of TB's house ( time stamped of course) to show there are no balloons or there are balloons on TB's house, seeing as her house has been plastered all over the news and we all know what it looks like, if it was a picture of JUST her house, would that be allowed?

I agree with you "Jubes" this is a Canada wide story and people want to know what is going on. You cannot have the press one way and not on the other.

That is the sad thing, you would think they could respect the family and let them mourn in peace but NO they were invited in at the beginning and now they will see it thru till the end uggggg.

Just for the record I totally do not agree with the pictures that they posted of the family today, just not anyone's business to see that especially the ones of her parents, let them be already.

I don't believe NP was killed in TB's house, several reasons:

1) the house was released the day the crime scene tape came down

2) having been released as a crime scene for this long there has been no "clean up" ...no Belfor, servicemaster or any other clean up company there(unless of course a neighbor can confirm there was?) One would think if a crime that horrific that the funeral was closed casket there would need to be some kind of clean up of the place the crime took place.

3) the houses are fairly close together and the yards are not very big at all, you would think that at some point the neighbors would have seen or heard something. Screaming, someone carrying an adult body out of the house and putting it in a vehicle, I mean one neighbor has claimed to have seen TB at 4 am. Did that neighbor see them put something the size of an adult human body in the vehicle? Did they see TB because they woke up due to strange noises? Or were they already awake and seen a car and wondered what was going on?

As for the yellow balloons at TB's house those are actually at the house beside her house. It just looks like they are at her house. Maybe a neighbor, if there is one on here would be kind enough to post a picture of TB's house ( time stamped of course) to show there are no balloons or there are balloons on TB's house, seeing as her house has been plastered all over the news and we all know what it looks like, if it was a picture of JUST her house, would that be allowed?

i totally was thinking same as your number 3 question ,,,i guess we ll find soon enough
i wonder how they gonna plead ?and when?

yes someone let us know about posting photo of just TB s house however I dont know if it was owned by her or just a rental ...

Speculating about the trial, I would bet that one of the 2 accused with rat out the other. My guess is she will fold on him. Hopefully, they'll both get 25 years and Dangerous Offender status....which could keep them in for the rest of their natural lives. It will be interesting to see what the actual charges all are in the end.

Regarding the house, the balloons are next door, not at TB's house.

Just to give you an idea of what it is like living in the Pen, here is an article about a reporters visit to the K Pen.
(Im sure most have read this link, but it is interesting for any newcomers)

http://www.ottawamenscentre.com/news/20050621_bernardo.htm

Hello Everyone,

Just jumping off of this link, as I live in St. Catharines myself and the PB case still rattles our community, to this day. I would truly hope that the conditions of the cells for these inmates at Kingston are as horrible as the article describes! I also hope PB is subjected to it every moment of the rest of his sorry existance. The same will apply for TB and MM for what they have done to sweet NP. They deserve all of that and much more for what they have all done.

I know that everytime an article was printed about KH's upcoming release date or where she was going to choose to reside upon release, it would be plastered all over every front page of every paper across the Niagara Region along with her awful picture and her dead-cold eyed stare. It definitely re-victimized KF's family (I have friends who know KF's family personally) and undoubtably LM's family as well. How hard would that have been knowing she was getting out at some point but your children were never coming home? Thank goodness relocation here was not an option for her, because I could have seen the whole city going crazy and not allowing her to pass over the QEW!

Even having experienced that and what it did to our community here, reading what is unravelling about what happened to NP utterly sickens me. I just keep wondering how things like this can happen, like all of us do I am sure.

I have long been a 'lurker' here on this case as well as through most of the VS case. She is in fact who inspired me to sign up here a few years ago.
It is so very heartbreaking how such tragedy seems to bring people together through communities and I have to say that you all are simply amazing for the time and attention you give to these precious souls.

Thanks for allowing me my 2 cents.

All above is MOO.

Speculating about the trial, I would bet that one of the 2 accused with rat out the other. My guess is she will fold on him. Hopefully, they'll both get 25 years and Dangerous Offender status....which could keep them in for the rest of their natural lives. It will be interesting to see what the actual charges all are in the end.

Regarding the house, the balloons are next door, not at TB's house.

My hope is the same as yours but I am guessing the Dangersous Offender status won't happen. It didn't for MR and TLM in the Tori Stafford case. I think in that case we came the conclusion that because it was the first offence it couldn't or wouldn't be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member