GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fly with the Angels Noelle. She was such a care taker of those in need. I like to think she is up there looking over all the little one's who's lives were cut short. I wish strength to the Family,Friends and Community in their tough journey ahead. RIP Noelle :rose:

Fly with the Angels Noelle. She was such a care taker of those in need. I like to think she is up there looking over all the little one's who's lives were cut short. I wish strength to the Family,Friends and Community in their tough journey ahead. RIP Noelle :rose:

very nice words, my heart is so heavy right now for a woman I never knew but taken much too soon from this world :(

Everyone,

We are closing this thread for a period of time to remember a life Gone Too Soon. We will reopen the thread at 12 PM today.

rest%20in%20peace.jpg

Gone Too Soon
Like a comet
Blazing 'cross the evening sky
Gone too soon

Like a rainbow
Fading in the twinkling of an eye
Gone too soon

Shiny and sparkly
And splendidly bright
Here one day
Gone one night

Like the loss of sunlight
On a cloudy afternoon
Gone too soon

Like a castle
Built upon a sandy beach
Gone too soon

Like a perfect flower
That is just beyond your reach
Gone too soon

Born to amuse, to inspire, to delight
Here one day
Gone one night

Like a sunset
Dying with the rising of the moon
Gone too soon
Gone too soon

MICHAEL JACKSON - GONE TOO SOON LYRICS

Sarah McLachlan - Angel [Official Music Video] - YouTube

very nice words, my heart is so heavy right now for a woman I never knew but taken much too soon from this world :(

Thank You. It is indeed a very dark day :rose: Reminder to those who may have missed. At Angels kind suggestion the board will close for 1 hour at 11:00.

The thread is now reopened for discussion.

Rest in Peace Noelle.

Thank you everyone!

I grew up in the Catholic Church, and waver each day between lapsed and non-lapsed Catholic. This is neither here nor there really, as this is not the platform for a discussion on religious dogma. But one thing I cannot deny is that the music is beautiful. During the last hour two different hymns came, unbidden, into my mind. They lose some of their power without the accompanying music, but I wanted to share them anyway. Noelle was given a Catholic funeral Mass, so I don’t think it’s too inappropriate. I have copied my favourite parts of the songs:

On Eagle’s Wings

…. The snare of the fowler will never capture you
And famine will bring you no fear
Under His wings your refuge
His faithfulness your shield.

And He will raise you up on eagles' wings
Bear you on the breath of dawn
Make you to shine like the sun
And hold you in the palm of His hand.

You need not fear the terror of the night
Nor the arrow that flies by day
Though thousands fall about you
Near you it shall not come….

City of God

Awake from your slumber! Arise from your sleep!
A new day is dawning for all those who weep.
The people in darkness have seen a great light.
The Lord of our longing has conquered the night.

Let us build the city of God.
May our tears be turned into dancing.
For the Lord, our light and our love has turned the night into day….

Rest easy, Noelle.

Completely unrelated, someone alerted Lainey Lui to Noelle’s story and she has posted a “shout out” to Noelle on her blog (don’t worry, it’s not actually “smutty”, that’s just a feature of her blog):

http://www.laineygossip.com/January-8--2013----Smutty-Shout-Outs/25590

I've followed this case from the initial FB search page posted for Noelle to the subsequent FB pages started after she was found, (now taken down), to the Lambton Alerts page, https://www.facebook.com/LambtonAlerts?ref=ts&fref=ts&__req=67, to MSM and both WS threads. I've read every entry that was posted on these respective media.

Since a lot of people are questioning the circumstances that led to AC's discovery of the marks in the snow and her motivations for posting her findings on FB, allow me to shed some light from my perspective, based on what I read and of what I know of the area - being a former Sarnia resident.

1. The search area for NP went far beyond the city limits of Sarnia. People in the neighboring communities of Petrolia, Corunna, Bright's Grove and further were out scouring country roads and potential shelter locations for NP. Therefore IMO it's not unusual at all for AC to have been on Mandaumin Rd, and I'd be surprised to learn if nobody else ventured out in that direction.

2. To my recollection, The Find NP FB page quickly became a centralized source for tips and leads. Many people posted potential sightings, ideas of where to look, intended search areas, and places that had been searched. There were multiple accounts of people comenting on potentially suspicious findings. IMO it makes sense that AC guilelessly joined these posters in sharing her findings.

3. Sarnia is a small town, population about 70K. People frequent the same shops, restaurants, bars, schools etc. simply because there are not that many to choose from. The chance of AC being connected to TB because of tattoos, or to NP because of proximity of work to where the party was does not carry the weight that it would in a large metropolis.

4. With regards to her claims of being a psychic - I read the entry she wrote on AH's FB page, (no longer viewable), in which to my memory she admits to being a medium. IMO the posters here could be correct in their speculations that she was using the story as a cover, in which case I imagine the authorities have thoroughly examined her reasons for stating such and come to the conclusion that she was not involved in the crime. Conversely, IMO the posters here could also be correct in their belief that she legitimately followed her intuiton to the location. To the non-believers of psychic abilities - let me ask you this.... have you never had a gut feeling about something that turned out to be true?

I hope this provides some clarity for those who have been finding this particular component of the case suspicious. Let's not dismiss the fact that the authorities have been very competent regarding this case to date. IMO they have a ton of evidence against the perps, and despite the horrific nature of the crime(s) and the limited information being released to MSM, from everything I read it appears to be a fairly straightforward case.

I dont find it so hard to believe that driving up Mandaumin Road , you could notice an indent in the snow bank , and since there was a missing woman, stop to check it out.

As to the pyschic gut feelings... I dont know what I think about that but I do not believe AH had anything to do with this and went out looking only out of concern.

I do think LE should have been at this scene sooner then the morning.. but I'm not sure that would have made any difference at any rate, as I do not believe NP was still alive at that point.

I know everyone was looking hard for NP...even if officially the search was in the last area she was seen because that is how LE works.. start from point A and broaden the search as you go.. But people out in the outskirts were keeping their eyes open for anything unusual.

As well, any connection though FB to NP's BIL and the people arrested for this horrible crime is really not a connection. In Sarnia, you either know a person, know of a person, or know someone who knows a person. Its just the dynamics of a small town.

the kids were with their dad(s) b/c TB was working on NYE

I am not doubting they were with her dad(s). I am saying I don't think they were at TB's house that night. From what I have been made aware anyways, but that could just be hearsay. Lots of different stories going around!

I just want to thank everyone for taking the time to remember noelle! And the WS MODS for putting her page on hold while we reflected on what an amazing person she was. I did not know her personally but for the people like family and friends who have taken the time to speak out for her and remember her shedding light on WHO Noelle was!
You can see clearly on the web page made called noelle"s gift. Where it's stated that she always brought enough lunch for a child in need. And it wouldn't escape me for a second that she was the kind of person whom would give up her own lunch should there be more children in need. She used her own money to buy children in need new cloths and shoes -- I have not in 30 years herd of such a teacher and know this amazing woman was taken way too soon! Sarnia is a small community so I imagine noelle was known far and wide even if you didn't know her personally surely you knew someone who did! My heart is certainly heavy for this wonderful woman, her amazing family and friends. My heart is also heavy for family and friends of the accused because they to have lost a loved one. In my eyes no one could have predicted this horrific crime I don't care if they knew these two played 50 shades of grey or not. IMO that discussing book has been read by millions and loved my millions infact in my own personal circle of over 100 friends on fb I am the only one who did not like that book. That behaviour and not having the knowledge of their FL site could not predict these events. So yes my heart bleeds for their families. Parents friends exs CHILDREN. in honour of noelle I have lit my yellow candle which will burn until it can not burn any longer. To remember an amazing life taken too soon. I have also a candle lit for the family ad friends of the accused to remember that they too have lost someone they loved. I wasn't going to put this out there and it will be the one and only time I will talk about it I know first hand what it is like to know someone who has committed murders it's a terrible feeling and I was personally targeted by MSM because I was not swift enough to delete him from my life. I know exactly how the family and friends of TB and MM feel and I'm here to say I do not hold any ill feelings towards anyone of you that knew them. I know your out for WHY and HOW could this happen - you may never get those answers I didn't. If you feel confused angry ect please contact someone do not wait because the bottle of those feelings the talk about people around town -- it brought me to a dark place for almost a year.

RIP NOELLE FLY WITH ANGELS @---/-----

Excellent sleuthing Cherp68!!

At the start of the case MSM alluded to Noelle being at a party with a friend of her boyfirend or something similar. I think you just nailed it with fact from social media. Thank you.

I am sorry... I have been trying to read most everything on this thread... So I don't remember the Post from Cherp68 you are referring to...

could you summarize?

TIA...:seeya:

Lordy :what: She did the circuit. French fry short of a happy meal. I think she split from our board when some female researchers who had written him told her he was writing back asking "sexually based" questions and if they would send him panties. She had a melt down :floorlaugh: Sorry for the O/T again folks.
ETA-I just realized we are speaking of two different women lol

So... Did she send the panties? :waitasec:

(sorry... Couldn't resist...:blushing: )

So... Did she send the panties? :waitasec:

(sorry... Couldn't resist...:blushing: )

LOL Nope :floorlaugh: She wanted research answers. Apparently her research was a little different from Ramirez's :floorlaugh: Thanks for the laugh. Much needed :seeya:

So sorry you had to go thru that Angel. Thanks for sharing :rose:

Someone must have access to TB's FB account as today a new friend was added. It used to only say 1 friend recently added, but not it says 2 friends recently added.
I wonder why her family has just had her account de-activated?

Yes that's right! The lil children of CT needed another teacher. She's perfect for the job! I believe she is with them

I've followed this case from the initial FB search page posted for Noelle to the subsequent FB pages started after she was found, (now taken down), to the Lambton Alerts page, https://www.facebook.com/LambtonAlerts?ref=ts&fref=ts&__req=67, to MSM and both WS threads. I've read every entry that was posted on these respective media.

Since a lot of people are questioning the circumstances that led to AC's discovery of the marks in the snow and her motivations for posting her findings on FB, allow me to shed some light from my perspective, based on what I read and of what I know of the area - being a former Sarnia resident.

1. The search area for NP went far beyond the city limits of Sarnia. People in the neighboring communities of Petrolia, Corunna, Bright's Grove and further were out scouring country roads and potential shelter locations for NP. Therefore IMO it's not unusual at all for AC to have been on Mandaumin Rd, and I'd be surprised to learn if nobody else ventured out in that direction.

2. To my recollection, The Find NP FB page quickly became a centralized source for tips and leads. Many people posted potential sightings, ideas of where to look, intended search areas, and places that had been searched. There were multiple accounts of people comenting on potentially suspicious findings. IMO it makes sense that AC guilelessly joined these posters in sharing her findings.

3. Sarnia is a small town, population about 70K. People frequent the same shops, restaurants, bars, schools etc. simply because there are not that many to choose from. The chance of AC being connected to TB because of tattoos, or to NP because of proximity of work to where the party was does not carry the weight that it would in a large metropolis.

4. With regards to her claims of being a psychic - I read the entry she wrote on AH's FB page, (no longer viewable), in which to my memory she admits to being a medium. IMO the posters here could be correct in their speculations that she was using the story as a cover, in which case I imagine the authorities have thoroughly examined her reasons for stating such and come to the conclusion that she was not involved in the crime. Conversely, IMO the posters here could also be correct in their belief that she legitimately followed her intuiton to the location. To the non-believers of psychic abilities - let me ask you this.... have you never had a gut feeling about something that turned out to be true?

I hope this provides some clarity for those who have been finding this particular component of the case suspicious. Let's not dismiss the fact that the authorities have been very competent regarding this case to date. IMO they have a ton of evidence against the perps, and despite the horrific nature of the crime(s) and the limited information being released to MSM, from everything I read it appears to be a fairly straightforward case.

Welcome to WS, Kir and thanks for that excellent post.
It sounds like the community really is connected and intertwined in so many ways, that somehow, it does not seem unreasonable imo, for a" member of a pack" to intuit the whereabouts of a missing member.

Someone must have access to TB's FB account as today a new friend was added. It used to only say 1 friend recently added, but not it says 2 friends recently added.
I wonder why her family has just had her account de-activated?

It's possible that she added someone before the crime and teu just accepted now. My BFF died in 2011 and he had a new friend added after his death I thought someone had access to his acct. but his mom told me he must of friend requested someone and they had just accepted. That or a family or friend is managing her fb acct. maybe she is going to plea not guilty so they are leaving it up to proclaime some innocence. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jess81jess