GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really feel for you guys in Sarnia.

Sending positive vibes to this young person in your community.

http://blackburnnews.com/sarnia/sarnia-news/2013/01/07/child-struck-by-vehicle/

A 10 year old child is in hospital with life-threatening injuries after being struck by a vehicle at a northend Sarnia intersection this afternoon. Sarnia Police were called to Cathcart Boulevard and Murphy Road around 2pm. Constable Heather Emmons says the intersection will remain closed for several hours as police investigate.
Sarnia Police remind the public to obey the commands of officers on scene re-routing traffic and ask residents not to cross or disregard yellow caution tape or road barricades.

omg thanks it sure is needed ! i was thinking to myself today that we dont have a good start of this new year !
i hope the kid recovers and everything goes well

I think that at some point today, we should have a length of silence for NP - let's remember her and try to forget about the evil that took her life for a certain length of time. There are many many people from all walks of life that come together lit a candle from various part of the world and we can surly do the same. Maybe choosing the hour of her funeral would be a good time?

No
As for the map and NP walking out of her way, remember it was NYE, if she had been walking from downtown it is quite plausible that she went down one of the side streets as a short cut possibly to a store or coffee shop that may have been open to stay warm or decide what to do-there was one of each on Vidal/Confederation as well as Ontario/Mitton/Wellington intersection. The one on Ontario is very close to the home of TB.

Just a small correction there is no store at Vidal/Confederation there is however one at Brock/Confederation. There is a plaza with a pharmacy at Vidal/Confederation, but no store and no coffee shop.

yes another sad, tragic and avoidable incident today, prayers to her family they are gonna need them.

I think that at some point today, we should have a length of silence for NP - let's remember her and try to forget about the evil that took her life for a certain length of time. There are many many people from all walks of life that come together lit a candle from various part of the world and we can surly do the same. Maybe choosing the hour of her funeral would be a good time?

Wonderful idea. Can this thread be 'on hold' so that no one can post for a certain length of time?

Great idea!

I don't want to bring the children into this, but I am wondering. Everyone keeps saying we now know they were safe and inside their home with baby daddy. Who knows this for sure, I guess it is all speculation and rumors in here. And here is another one to add to the list; TB's house is the crime scene. Edited to remove `fact

the kids were with their dad(s) b/c TB was working on NYE

I don't know how much truth there may be to this, but I've heard on a few occasions of a "third" party maybe being involved....Just to throw this out there...On the FL site, does anyone remember if they "belonged" so to speak to any other people? I never took ss's of the profiles. Just curious if maybe there was a "daddy" or "mommy" to the so called "brother" and "sister" that they claimed to be to each other?

I remember on TB profile that she was indeed connected to another person, it was a guy in Lubbock Texas (or at least that's where he claimed he was) I can't remember the exact wording used to describe the relationship, possibly something like "protected by" or something of that nature.

TB's last posted image, which was taken a month ago, but only posted by her I believe 12 days ago, showed TB with another female participant, having a "playdate" and dressed up in fairy-type clothes, with children's toys, a childs tea set, cartoons playing on the TV, etc. This other female looked uncannily like TB - with tattoos prominent above her breasts.
The image states that MM was part of the scene, and it is presumed he is the one taking the photograph. The image appears to be taken at TB's residence.

So, other people did have direct knowledge of their lifestyle and "played" with them. I am certainly not insinuating they were aware of their diabolic future plans, or had any suspicions about their progression into violence.

And as SFB73 states above, their was a young man (I believe his age was listed as 18) that was "under protection" by TB. Personally, I don't believe they had ever met, but in fetish circles, I belive these are common terminologys to use in their profile status - as in, TB would be his "online" teacher in regards to fetish and bondage practices.

Thank you so much. So it's def possible that noelle walked right into this. She would have been walking the wrong way tho bit who knows where she was going she could have been walking to another party that she knew of. And mm on his way to tbs house could of stumbled apon her.

The charge is 1st degree murder, so there must have been some planning.

I apologize, I cannot remember who exactly I had this conversation was earlier today...

But we were wondering whether fantasies/pillow talk could be considered as premeditation.

Forgive me if this was already brought up but I remember someone posting awhile ago that they knew one of TB's neighbors and they had seen her on Jan 1 outside with someone crying hysterically. I'm just wondering if she said something to this person that may have raised a red flag so they contacted LE which is why they were found so fast.

The charge is 1st degree murder, so there must have been some planning.

I apologize, I cannot remember who exactly I had this conversation was earlier today...

But we were wondering whether fantasies/pillow talk could be considered as premeditation.

In Canada first degree murder charges can be laid under many circumstances. Even it there was no plan to kill, first degree will also apply in the following situations:

was planned and deliberate
was contracted
was committed against an identified peace officer
while committing or attempting to commit the hijacking of an aircraft
while committing or attempting to commit sexual assault
while committing or attempting to commit sexual assault with a weapon
while committing or attempting to commit aggravated sexual assault
while committing or attempting to commit kidnapping and forcible confinement
during a hostage taking
while committing criminal harassment
was committed during terrorist activity
while using explosives in association with a criminal organization
while committing intimidation.

Perhaps evidence was found on or around the body or at the various crime scenes to indicate sexual assault (with or without a weapon), forcible confinement (if the victim was tied, or bound in any way, found in the trunk of a car etc) there are many different scenarios that could land someone a first degree murder charge in Canada and doesn't have to always just fall under the standard commonly accepted definition of "they must have planned it, that's why they've been charged with first degree".

I don't think we are permitted to publish or sleuth ppl not named in the media, or not part of the investigation.

No disrespect! I have made the same mistake myself! :)

you are correct Alice

(just jumping off your post as a general reminder)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bomber1978